Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we don't have 2 of the starters, and played the defending Champs two of those loses
    Lamarcus and Derrick being back still doesn’t solve the issues of Rudy and Patty’s nonstop chucking, Pops antiquated and horrible coaching, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte, 10 shots, 4 points. What efficiency for those 4 points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good defense Devin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible effort. At least Johnson looks like he's pissed with what's happening here. Rest is just going through the motions. Zero fire.

And just as I've read it here, yes, the chuckfest NBA is hard to watch from time to time. Would be better to watch though if we'd be able to chuck at least on a decent level...
    I don't know about that, tbh. I actually really like(d) that the Spurs still tried to play differently from the genous style the league has turned into. It's clear that it doesn't work, but I don't know if my enjoyment of games would go up if we started jacking 3's. Keldon's game is really fun to watch, and he doesn't do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus and Derrick being back still doesn’t solve the issues of Rudy and Patty’s nonstop chucking, Pops antiquated and horrible coaching, etc
    Terrible defenders, no knock down shooters, Murray terrible, Poeltl a pussy, etc..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah, especially Mitc , looking legit this year. Glad young players are playing. Kinda glad we’re losing. One top 10 pick should be all we need to start contending in a couple years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mill is horrible on defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DD and Gay didn't work 5 years ago. What on Earth made this dumbass front office think that it would work in '18-'21?

Then again these are the guys who thought Demarre Carroll was Jae Crowder.
    Speaking of Demarre Carroll, aren’t they still paying him to basically stay retired? Lol gotdamn PATFO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not so smart Dejounte.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People on here got so excited after that Toronto win, a team we were suppose to beat easily. Once I saw the result of that game, I was thinking it’s a matter of time before these guys fall back down to earth and here they are on a 4 game losing streak now.
    They are missing their 2nd and 3rd best player while also playing small. Plus, they are playing a tough stretch against playoff - caliber opposition.

Context is needed, but it is easier to claim that you've "told us so" for that ST pat on the back.

DeJounte is totally out of whack and needs to come out. Complete disaster on both ends.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please pull Murray. Give Jones some run

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte

Never seen a dude get his layup AND 3 pointer blocked like that back to back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well nothing humbling like getting blown out and adding to the losing streak. A young team on the road and racking more losses should help the tank. Nothing seems winnable for the foreseeable future.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point, it’s gotta quit being just coaching as the issue. The personnel just isn’t good either. Lonnie and Jakob’s inability to finish isn’t just coaching. Same with DJ’s inconsistency.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte doesn't have it tonight. Shame. Spurstalk going to rip him to shreds over the next 48 hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah, especially Mitc , looking legit this year. Glad young players are playing. Kinda glad we’re losing. One top 10 pick should be all we need to start contending in a couple years.
    This, tbh. Keldon emerging as a young star is enough to make this season worthwhile. A top lottery pick would be icing on the cake - and the realization that the team needs a big overhaul, a byproduct of big losses, would also be great. People aren't looking at the bigger picture here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What an ass kicking. Game has basically been over since the 2nd quarter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair, tonight is the only game I think they are playing bad. The other one's they competed well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of Demarre Carroll, aren’t they still paying him to basically stay retired? Lol gotdamn PATFO
    Yep. After they just finished paying Gasol to retire somewhere else because he got a loyalty deal for playing like 60 games his first year and waited like a week a new deal. PATFO

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel for Murray. I’ve had these types of pick up games and you just keep thinking you just need that one shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put Luka in and get some court experience

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are missing their 2nd and 3rd best player while also playing small. Plus, they are playing a tough stretch against playoff - caliber opposition.

Context is needed, but it is easier to claim that you've "told us so" for that ST pat on the back.

DeJounte is totally out of whack and needs to come out. Complete disaster on both ends.
    I mean we saw and heard the same last year. But I know you’re a proud sniffer and all you need to hear is “In pop we trust,” so you can like the post and slurp the team all you want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Posters on ST have "told us" about every single possible outcome to games, and they've never made a wrong prediction, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar would get crucified if he hero balled the way Murray just did these past couple of possessions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tough schedule? The ing Timberwolves beat these Jazz.

Thread Information