Page 756 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2566567067467527537547557567577587597607668068561256 ... LastLast
Results 18,876 to 18,900 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol but probable cases not misleading lol you
    And you're full of stating that the flu is less deadly than Covid in CA, AZ, TX. Quit lying and spreading dangerous misinfo.

California is currently at 6314 Covid deaths.

Arizona is currently at 1788 Covid deaths.

Texas combines Flu and Pneumonia deaths, so Covid hasn't caught up there yet. But here's the knockdown stat that should illustrate that Covid is more deadly.

You'll notice that the 2020 e occurs past the weeks when we typically see deaths e from the flu and pneumonia, so we can't really argue that flu plus Covid was responsible for this surge. It was Covid, and it caused many more pneumonia deaths than even the nasty 2018 Flu season. And we didn't lock down for the 2018 season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people can't come to grips that life has to change for a little while, especially in The Nation of Spoiled Children. So they're reaching for anything that can downplay the situation.
    Well, if he's trolling, he's terrible at it, tbh... hopefully he is trolling though, the alternatives are not pretty...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn
    There was some analysis of sewage in Spain that showed it was there in the spring of 2019.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol this guy is so ignorant he disregards every flu season lol
    you said it flu season

flu does not e in 90 degree heat like Covid

and as I said herd immunity is a myth in this case where there is no vaccine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Possible" Mutation update:

The coronavirus has mutated in a way that might help the pathogen spread more easily, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said Thursday.

Research is underway to confirm the possible mutation and its implications, Fauci said, adding that “there’s a little dispute about it.” Viruses naturally mutate and scientists have previously said they have observed minor mutations in the coronavirus that have not impacted its ability to spread or cause disease in any significant way.

The possible mutation that Fauci cited was reported on by investigators at Los Alamos National Laboratory in an article published by the journal Cell earlier Thursday. Virologists at Scripps Research in Florida also wrote about the mutation last month, saying it “enhances viral transmission.” It’s unclear when the mutation might have occurred.

“The data is showing there’s a single mutation that makes the virus be able to replicate better and maybe have high viral loads,” Fauci said in an interview with The Journal of the American Medical Association’s Dr. Howard Bauchner. “We don’t have a connection to whether an individual does worse with this or not; it just seems that the virus replicates better and may be more transmissible.”
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/the-...auci-says.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it on January

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which states meet CDC reopening criteria map, according to Goldman Sachs

http://econbrowser.com/archives/2020...t-met-out-of-4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    home of the CDC worst offender
    shows how much they trust the organization that says don't wear masks, oh btw wear masks.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shows how much they trust the organization that says don't wear masks, oh btw wear masks.
    oh yeah we’ve never heard reversals from our current government

wow amazing news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida hit 11,500 cases today which is as much as NY was seeing at the peak of infections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn my homie ended up infecting EVERYONE. His daughter, wife and parents.

This is no joke. I dont understand why US doesnt put infected on quarantine areas like china does. Its the only way.

US idiots just tell ppl to self quarantine at home which ends up infecting everyone in the house

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pandemic’s Big Mystery: How Deadly Is the Coronavirus?

Even with more than 500,000 dead worldwide,

scientists are struggling to learn how often the virus kills.

Here’s why.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/04/health/coronavirus-death-rate.html

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is no joke. I dont understand why US doesnt put infected on quarantine areas like china does. Its the only way.

US idiots just tell ppl to self quarantine at home which ends up infecting everyone in the house
    Same with the pilots I know and my cousin.
    I thought surely someone in the families would be spared.
    Same household, same air and fluid, give it time, bingo.

The 2 married respiratory therapists that gave it to their single child seemed less chilling.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gossiping

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a "higher viral load" would probably mean a more severe immune reaction

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand why US doesnt put infected on quarantine areas like china does. Its the only way.
    Only way to what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only way to what?
    To control spread.

Well that and regional quarantines which we also dont do

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You can't jail people for being sick in the US. You gotta plant a gun or drugs on them first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't jail people for being sick in the US. You gotta plant a gun or drugs on them first.
    Not jail. Quarantine. I beleive they do that on hurricanes and mandatory evacuations. This is the same deal tbqh

Trust me I have family in Vietnam and they do that and have like 300 cases. It sucks but seems to work.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I dont understand why US doesnt put infected on quarantine areas like china does. Its the only way."

WTF

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the pain, stress, disruption, expenses of the March-April shutdown has been wasted

USA is now back to zero, actually negative from zero,

thanks to Trash + Repugs and the Confederacy and red states

ING IT ALL UP

Now what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why even bother jailing them? just put a knee on their neck, problem solved! do wear a mask when you do that though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Executive branch. Trump's own guidelines.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida ifr less than flu. Attentuon ChumpDumper baseline bum TimDunkem RandomGuy pgardn

Oh no for you. Great news for science

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not jail. Quarantine. I beleive they do that on hurricanes and mandatory evacuations. This is the same deal tbqh

Trust me I have family in Vietnam and they do that and have like 300 cases. It sucks but seems to work.
    The way quarantine works is you have to get permits to go out. Essential workers have work permits, everyone else has a limited amount of permits for supplies, walking dogs, doctor visit, funerals.. most countries have been doing hard quarantines like that but obviously number and type of permits and ease of gaming the system makes them different, as well as the people's financial ability to lock down and comply.

Vietnam is probably the most successful country on Earth wrt containing corona, zero deaths in a country of 100m

Thread Information