Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    RULES:

Everyone gets a 1-0 start for the Eagles winning on Thursday.

Most wins at end of regular season wins this thread.

All picks are straight up... no spread .

All wins count as one, all losses count as one, etc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    millennial_messiah week 1:

ATL @ PHI -- Hindsight is 20/20. I did pick the Eagles a long time ago, for the record. However I'll give everyone who participates this win.

BUF @ BAL -- Don't really like either team this year, but BUF is truly awful with no QB or OL this year.
    PIT @ CLE -- Cleveland shouldn't be winless this year by any stretch, but I don't buy from Hard Knox that they're quite ready yet.
    CIN @ IND -- Andrew Luck's return. Colts roster isn't great, but Bengals should be one of the worst teams in the league this year as they bottom out and rebuild.
    TEN @ MIA -- Not too big on either team this year, but Tennessee has a somewhat better QB and slightly better roster.
    HOU @ NE -- Texans always put up a fight in these games, and they have two monster DEs, but they can never quite beat Brady on the road.
    KC @ LAC -- Could go either way, but Philip Rivers is overdue for a good year. They'll start off well this year for a change.
    JAC @ NYG -- This is my upset pick, but I think the Giants are improved from a year ago and with the return of OBJ, will find a way to win their home opener this year.
    SEA @ DEN -- Never, ever, pick against the Broncos at home in September. Almost impossible to win in the al ude paired with the heat. And Seattle stinks on the road.
    SF @ MIN -- Could go either way, but the Vikings are very strong at home when they're good. Don't see Cousins losing his big debut at home.
    TB @ NO -- A clear mismatch.
    WAS @ AZ -- Redskins have an experienced QB. They're the better team. AP returns to 'Zona. Cardinals are another team with 2-3 star players and a bad roster.
    DAL @ CAR -- I don't think the Panthers' offense is good enough to move the ball bunch on what will be one of the best defenses in 2018.
    CHI @ GB -- Bears will be good, but they need time to jell. Week one at Lambeau isn't favorable for any road team, and GB has by far the better QB for now.

NYJ @ DET -- Don't like the Lions at all this year, their roster is crud and they're worst in their division by far, but the Jets are in total rebuild.
    LAR @ OAK -- Rams are simply better team by far. Analytical millennial coach vs. dumby bent on playing '90s ball. No home field advantage for OAK here.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 09-07-2018 at 10:19 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    @spurraider21 week 1:

ATL @ PHI

BUF @ BAL -- lopsided matchup
    PIT @ CLE -- lopsided matchup
    CIN @ IND -- really want to take the bengals, as i think it will take luck a few games to get his feet wet (though i think he'll have a great comeback season). but when in doubt, i'll take the home team.
    TEN @ MIA -- tannehill is getting slept on here. i like them at home. ans will take a few games to get rolling
    HOU @ NE -- patriots are notoriously mediocre to start the season. houston is locked and loaded this year. brady will look bad, people will start saying "he's done" and then by years end he'll be a top 3 qb
    KC @ LAC -- kept going back and forth on this one. chargers usually dont start off that well, bosa is out, secondary banged up. chiefs O is going to overwhelm, even with mahomes throwing a pick or two
    JAC @ NYG -- tough pick. not a big fan of jags on the road, and giants O should bounce back in a big way. they finally have a running back, and OBJ is nuts. but jaguars roster is top to bottom just so much better...
    SEA @ DEN -- keenum isn't much, but he's an upgrade to siemian/lynch. broncos O will be solid this year, and pass rush is what it is. seattle is gonna be bad this year.
    SF @ MIN -- 49ers will be a fun team this year, but vikings are stacked and at home
    TB @ NO -- easiest pick of the week. at home vs inferior team with backup qb
    WAS @ AZ -- i think people are sleeping on arizona a bit. i know bradford will inevitably go down this year, but until he does, he's still effective enough. and people forgot how good dave johnson is. i love peterson, but washington is bad
    DAL @ CAR -- just a better team than dallas, and at home. cowboys are gonna be ugly to watch this year tbh
    CHI @ GB -- really wanna be edgy and take the bears, but can't in lambeau

NYJ @ DET -- not takin a rookie qb on the road. detroit is mediocre, but stafford will put up some points and i dont see Darnold keeping up on the scoreboard
    LAR @ OAK -- weekly homer special

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Avante SpursforSix

I know you two for sure want in before the start of the season

also, Darth_Pelican

any others ?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I did this for maybe four or five years back in the day. My worst season was probably .550; my best was probably .720.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante SpursforSix

also, Darth_Pelican

any others ?
    Yep, be back in time.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    RULES:

Everyone gets a 1-0 start for the Eagles winning on Thursday.

Most wins at end of regular season wins this thread.

All picks are straight up... no spread .

All wins count as one, all losses count as one, etc.
    that right there is where you lost it

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that right there is where you lost it
    I was into ATS wagering for years. You simply cannot win without doing homework, which is very time consuming.

Go ahead tell me what teams suck ATS heading into a bye? Who sucks as a RD. who shines in the role of HF? And it goes on and on....

What team has never covered in the eastern time zone? Who is 22-1 ATS at home vs the AFC West?

Just have some light weight fun without all that, yep...SU.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was into ATS wagering for years. You simply cannot win without doing homework, which is very time consuming.

Go ahead tell me what teams suck ATS heading into a bye? Who sucks as a RD. who shines in the role of HF? And it goes on and on....

What team has never covered in the eastern time zone? Who is 22-1 ATS at home vs the AFC West?

Just have some light weight fun without all that, yep...SU.

You like picking SU you're also a ing pussy, picking SU is easy because Vegas does it for you every week. Of course you like it because it lets you take credit for other people's work which is all you do

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Avante SpursforSix

also, Darth_Pelican

any others ?
    So we’re just doing it in this thread? Any money?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bal.
    Pit.
    Ind.
    Ten.
    Hou.
    LAC
    Jac.
    Den.
    Min.
    NO
    Wash.
    Dal.
    GB
    Det.
    LAR

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You like picking SU you're also a ing pussy, picking SU is easy because Vegas does it for you every week. Of course you like it because it lets you take credit for other people's work which is all you do
    Did ya miss.....was into ATS wagering for years....? Did ya miss all those angles I mentioned?

Why not just admit you'd suck at anything having to do with picking games.

Dude, there is nobody who I would go with over my opinions, got it ? So why lie ya little ?

Ok, won't let that happen again here.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-08-2018 at 12:24 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did ya miss.....was into ATS wagering for years....? Did ya miss all those angles I mentioned?

Why not just admit you'd suck at anything having to do with picking games.

Dude, there is nobody who I would go with over my opinions, got it ? So why lie ya little ?
    if you mean your opinions in general, we already know what they are your just a carbon copy racist trump supporter. IQ and all, I wouldn't be surprised if you were some conspiracy dingbat too.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    if you mean your opinions in general, we already know what they are your just a carbon copy racist trump supporter. IQ and all, I wouldn't be surprised if you were some conspiracy dingbat too.
    Just one thing then I'm going to respect this important thread.

Trump needs to be dumped, I can't stand the guy, so as usual, you are 100% wrong.

Dude, don't bother responding, respect the thread asshole, got it?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Trump needs to be dumped, I can't stand the guy, so as usual, you are 100% wrong.

buyer's remorse I've seen your opinions on muslims, not the ones you share on here, I know where you stand. Alse, eat , you dont respect anyone else's, dont cry cause a thread you like gets derailed, by you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    buyer's remorse I've seen your opinions on muslims, not the ones you share on here, I know where you stand. Alse, eat , you dont respect anyone else's, dont cry cause a thread you like gets derailed, by you.
    There ya have it gang, a deranged idiot hiding behind a computer. A re ed asshole too damn stupid to pick football games.

Trainwreck get ed ya little , now whatcha going to go prick, yep.....wahwahwahwimperwhimper.

Sorry guys.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

There ya have it gang, a deranged idiot hiding behind a computer. A re ed asshole too damn stupid to pick football games.

Trainwreck get ed ya little , now whatcha going to go prick, yep.....wahwahwahwimperwhimper.

Sorry guys.
    so much for respecting the thread

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    week 1

Rams
    Baltimore - lopsided matchup
    Pittsburgh - lopsided matchup
    Colts - really want to take the bengals, as i think it will take luck a few games to get his feet wet (though i think he'll have a great comeback season). but when in doubt, i'll take the home team.
    Miami - tannehill is getting slept on here. i like them at home. ans will take a few games to get rolling
    Houston - patriots are notoriously mediocre to start the season. houston is locked and loaded this year. brady will look bad, people will start saying "he's done" and then by years end he'll be a top 3 qb
    Chiefs - kept going back and forth on this one. chargers usually dont start off that well, bosa is out, secondary banged up. chiefs O is going to overwhelm, even with mahomes throwing a pick or two
    Jaguars - tough pick. not a big fan of jags on the road, and giants O should bounce back in a big way. they finally have a running back, and OBJ is nuts. but jaguars roster is top to bottom just so much better...
    Broncos - keenum isn't much, but he's an upgrade to siemian/lynch. broncos O will be solid this year, and pass rush is what it is. seattle is gonna be bad this year.
    Vikings - 49ers will be a fun team this year, but vikings are stacked and at home
    Saints - easiest pick of the week. at home vs inferior team with backup qb
    Cardinals - i think people are sleeping on arizona a bit. i know bradford will inevitably go down this year, but until he does, he's still effective enough. and people forgot how good dave johnson is. i love peterson, but washington is bad
    Panthers - just a better team than dallas, and at home. cowboys are gonna be ugly to watch this year tbh
    Packers - really wanna be edgy and take the bears, but can't in lambeau
    Lions - not takin a rookie qb on the road. detroit is mediocre, but stafford will put up some points and i dont see Darnold keeping up on the scoreboard
    Raiders - weekly homer special

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Steelers 24, Browns 16
    Bengals 27, Colts 17
    Dolphins 23, ans 21
    Vikings 30, 49ers 25
    Patriots 31, Texans 30
    Saints 40, Buccaneers 18
    Giants 19, Jagaurs 16
    Ravens 23, Bills 0
    Chargers 34, Chiefs 31
    Broncos 28, Seahawks 16
    Redskins 23, Cardinals 20 (OT)
    Panthers 41, Cowboys 20
    Packers 34, Bears 24
    Lions 20, Jets 10
    Rams 38, Raiders 21

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Steelers 27, Browns 17
    Bengals 20, Colts 17
    Dolphins 23, ans 20
    Vikings 27, 49ers 20
    Patriots 28, Texans 17
    Saints 30, Buccaneers 20
    Jaguars 24, Giants 10
    Ravens 17, Bills 10
    Chargers 27, Chiefs 26
    Seahawks 24, Broncos 20
    Redskins 23, Cardinals 17
    Cowbows 28, Panthers 26
    Packers 34, Bears 20
    Lions 27, Jets 13
    Rams 31, Raiders 21

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who sucks as a RD. who shines in the role of HF?
    Seattle and Denver, respectively. The Broncos tomorrow afternoon are a slam dunk, ATS or not.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Sorry guys.
    You still haven't posted your picks. Where are they?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    ATL @ PHI
    BUF @ BAL
    PIT @ CLE
    CIN @ IND
    TEN @ MIA
    HOU @ NE
    KC @ LAC
    JAC @NYG
    SEA @ DEN
    SF @ MIN
    TB @ NO
    WAS @ AZ
    DAL @ CAR
    CHI @ GB
    NYJ @ DET
    LAR @ OAK

Also, my five team parlay bet in red. If I lost every other game and won those five, I'd be happy.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ravens
    Steelers
    Bengals
    Dolphins
    Pats
    Chargers
    Jags
    Broncos