My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously some prep for a meeting you stupid
    Right right. That’s it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I was thinking this was bull but then he said he doesn't have a political ax to grind and for God to bless America so now I'm thinking it's legit
    Would having a political axe to grind and believing in God mean that he's lying about being the recipient of the email and the email being genuine?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Right right. That’s it.
    What else would it be you stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Hunter Bidens "laptops" is a distraction from Trumps bungling the pandemic response.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/19/o...-immunity.html

Hence, it is no surprise that the White House and several governors are now paying close attention to the “Great Barrington Declaration,” a proposal written by a group of well-credentialed scientists who want to shift Covid-19 policy toward achieving herd immunity — the point at which enough people have become immune to the virus that its spread becomes unlikely.

They would do this by allowing “those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally.” This, they say, will allow people “to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection.”

These academics are clearly a distinct minority. Most of their public health colleagues have condemned their proposal as unworkable and unethical — even as amounting to “mass murder,” as William Haseltine, a former Harvard Medical School professor who now heads a global health foundation, put it to CNN last week.

But who is right?

The signers of the declaration do have a point. Restrictions designed to limit deaths cause real harm, including, but by no means limited to, stress on the economy, increases in domestic violence and drug abuse, declines in tests that screen for cancer and on and on. Those living alone suffer real pain from isolation, and the young have every reason to feel bitter over the loss of substantive education and what should have been memories of a high school prom or the bonding friendships that form in a college dorm at 2 a.m. or on an athletic team or in some other endeavor.

So the idea of returning to something akin to normal — releasing everyone from a kind of jail — is attractive, even seductive. It becomes less seductive when one examines three enormously important omissions in the declaration.

First, it makes no mention of harm to infected people in low-risk groups, yet many people recover very slowly. More serious, a significant number, including those with no symptoms, suffer damage to their heart and lungs. One recent study of 100 recovered adults found that 78 of them showed signs of heart damage. We have no idea whether this damage will cut years from their lives or affect their quality of life.

The election. And its impact on you.
    Special offer: Subscribe for $1 a week.
    Second, it says little about how to protect the vulnerable. One can keep a child from visiting a grandparent in another city easily enough, but what happens when the child and grandparent live in the same household? And how do you protect a 25-year-old diabetic, or cancer survivor, or obese person, or anyone else with a comorbidity who needs to go to work every day? Upon closer examination, the “focused protection” that the declaration urges devolves into a kind of three-card monte; one can’t pin it down.

Third, the declaration omits mention of how many people the policy would kill. It’s a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Hunter Bidens "laptops" is a distraction from Trumps own rank nepotism.

Whistleblower says Ivanka, Jared got security clearance over experts' advice
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1RD2HU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Hunter Bidens "laptops" is a distraction from Trumps own shady dealings.

Reports of Trump's secret Chinese bank account spark controversy
    There's a lot to unpack in the new reporting, but it's probably worth dwelling on Trump's previously undisclosed bank account in China.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/rachel-maddo...versy-n1244186

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Hunter Bidens "laptops" is a distraction from Trumps own shady dealings.

Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#68f3536b4330

Who does Trump owe the money to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of distractions...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Hunter Bidens "laptops" is a distraction from Trumps own violations of the cons ution.

1. U.S. Properties

At the top of this list is the Trump International Hotel, a few blocks from the White House. Once the Old Post Office building, Trump’s organization renovated it and turned it into a luxury hotel to compete with others in downtown Washington. The most expensive suite could sell for as much as $20,000 a night. A five-night stay in that suite by those seeking an audience with the president-elect in the Oval Office would cost $100,000.

The Washington Post recently reported considerable interest in booking Trump’s Washington hotel as a deliberate way for foreign visitors to show their support for the incoming Trump White House. Two legal experts—Richard Painter, who was former President George W. Bush’s chief ethics counsel, and noted cons utional legal expert Lawrence Tribe—both say that this appears to be an “emolument” (a gift) that a president isn’t allowed to accept. The Cons ution doesn’t allow presidents to receive expensive gifts from foreign agents.
    https://time.com/4578431/donald-trum...interest-list/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What else would it be you stupid
    Whatever you think it is, it’s the opposite. As are 99.9% of what you post.

You're slow on the up take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Hunter Bidens "laptops" is a distraction from Trumps own felony obstruction of justice, multiple counts.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=1#post9835410

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Whatever you think it is, it’s the opposite. As are 99.9% of what you post.

You're slow on the up take.
    What do you think the texts are Reck?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't feel too compelled to stick to what amounts to a bad faith effort on TSA's part.

The whole point of the entire thread is to guide the general conversation away form the clogged toilet of this administrations corruption and bungling.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't spend 10 hours a day here...not even close

I work from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM and am at a computer all day. I'm rarely on this site after work hours and I'm not here on the weekends either.

you live in California, right?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    how does someone with a family, and a successful enough career that you can golf 4 days a week, have 10+ hours a day to spend on a fan site spamming rwnj tweets?

If you spend 10 hours a day here, you have to spend more than that scanning Twitter to find your spam.

So how do you have time to do things like work, raise a family, and golf?
    You average 10 more posts a day than I do and you're trying to question my time management?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You average 10 more posts a day than I do and you're trying to question my time management?
    no, it’s something I’m always fascinated by. Why would you pretend to not spend hours and hours on your q and other rwnj sites, when it’s obvious that is pretty much all you do

does your wife believe in the q lifestyle too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much money do y'all think the government is wasting on this? Its hilarious how the government, both parties, move when its stuff they care about.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    no, it’s something I’m always fascinated by. Why would you pretend to not spend hours and hours on your q and other rwnj sites, when it’s obvious that is pretty much all you do

does your wife believe in the q lifestyle too?
    Daydreaming about how another man spends his time online when you post here more than I do

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't feel too compelled to stick to what amounts to a bad faith effort on TSA's part.

The whole point of the entire thread is to guide the general conversation away form the clogged toilet of this administrations corruption and bungling.
    The point of this thread is to discuss Hunter Biden's laptop. It makes you feel uncomfortable so you're melting down and deflecting. It's obvious and pathetic.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA stopped talking about the laptop a long time ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm starving, must be this nothingburger.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm starving, must be this nothingburger.
    You still here, little ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still here, little ?
    Lmaooo. Triggered little got. You coming back for more? You ever get tired of getting ed on?

Thread Information