Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still a mystery why Mills and DeRozan are in the game's last defensive stand with 3 seconds on the clock & the lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is 15-15 at half time. So you're spot on LMAO. Hope the er doesn't get to 30 FT though.
    Pretty damn close

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not talking about his offense. I was specifically talking about how many times he was iso'd vs Westbrook and on Harden in the 4th and OT and magically managed to stay in front of them more often than not. My issue with his D is always that he gets beat and reaches. Tonight, by and large, he was just reaching which contributed to his fouling out. Again, normally I'm cursing his D, but FOR TONIGHT, he deserves some credit. Be big enough to give him a bit of kudos because we all know the kid normally takes lots of well deserved criticism.

LOL. Two fouls in less than a minute, in the last 2 minutes of 2OT, including the one that finally fouled him out - the stupid elbow tap on Harden with the shot clock running out that gave the Rockets the lead. Sorry, we'll have to agree to disagree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why can't Pop recall this...

A few minutes before Lonnie checked in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what bad teams do... Lol... I remember we would get beat by random bad teams during all of our championship years
    Knicks, anybody? The real question is not whether we are good or bad, but why did we play with real intensity against the Clips and the Rockettes and look like an over-50 team at the YMCA the rest of the season so far?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget JP25, he had a great game with his defense and being the star in the block party (5), and 15 rebounds! He was definitely instrumental, especially on the defensive end! Great come from behind game! Perhaps this game will be the momentum changer for the better in this season! GSG!!!

Poeltl was a beast. Seems like I even remember him guarding Harden out on the perimeter in the last minutes, and doing a good job of getting a miss without fouling. A couple of games ago he was so terrible on the perimeter. Great game for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't Walker have the ball in his hands every possession in the overtimes? If he had, we would've won more easily. So we almost found a way to ignore our best player on his career night. Jesus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm... going forward, I wonder what will Pop do with LW4? Can't ignore the pink elephant in the room now, tbh... We'll see what will happen on Friday night against the Queens!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best part of this win, after Walker breaking out, is James Harden getting his shut down. I don't care that he scored 50 - half those were food stamps, and we all know Harden is a got who lives at the charity stripe. But we finally figured out how to guard this piece of .

Getting his rejected by an Austrian time and time again
    Missing that wide open dunk
    Failing to score on the last play of 4Q, OT, and OT2
    Every crucial play is an offensive foul
    Murray literally defending Harden with his back turned and walking away from him on the last play, because that's literally the best way to defend this got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , seems like I bailed out on the game of the year.
    Last edited by NASpurs; 12-04-2019 at 01:06 AM. Reason: My previous edit went full retard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , seems like I missed the game of the year.
    You did, NA. I lost a lot of ing money

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's insane how much better this team looks without LMA. maybe he's up for trade?
    This guy didn't watch game. Man spurs were heading for a big loss then Lonnie turned it around in the 3rd and made it his own. That's coming off da bench.

Cool story bro.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best part of this win, after Walker breaking out, is James Harden getting his shut down. I don't care that he scored 50 - half those were food stamps, and we all know Harden is a got who lives at the charity stripe. But we finally figured out how to guard this piece of .

Getting his rejected by an Austrian time and time again
    Missing that wide open dunk
    Failing to score on the last play of 4Q, OT, and OT2
    Every crucial play is an offensive foul
    Murray literally defending Harden with his back turned and walking away from him on the last play, because that's literally the best way to defend this got
    It was Lonnies individual D that contained Harden too. Jacob was always there to back him.

Lonnie took pride on both ends.

Someone post a gif of his steal and runaway dunk pls. It was a huge play and throw down was with authority

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We deserved to get this kind of game after spending our Sunday watching a 34 point beat down by the Pistons. The basketball gods looked out for us tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure you'll recoup it and then some when Tank Commander Beli returns from his rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you childless now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure you'll recoup it and then some when Tank Commander Beli returns from his rest.
    Are you childless now?

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe Lonnie would have dropped 50. I don't have to speculate about how bad Forbes' defense was down the stretch. And I still say if he hadn't fouled out, the Rockets would have scored again to win the game.
    Agree with this sentiment. It was a blessing in disguise that he fouled out because at that time of game spurs simply needed stops.

He did hit at high rate however and had the three going. Which is his job to do.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , seems like I bailed out on the game of the year.
    TBH, I'm surprised I went to the trouble of finding a game stream when I checked the box score and it was 107-115 with under two minutes left. I wish I would've caught the full fourth quarter. But I'll be the IV highlights are on YT now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TBH, I'm surprised I went to the trouble of finding a game stream when I checked the box score and it was 107-115 with under two minutes left. I wish I would've caught the full fourth quarter. But I'll be the IV highlights are on YT now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if the game gets awarded to Houston after their gy protest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big Shot Lon taking a wet on a lot of people

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Credit to refs too for disallowing a made dunk by Harden. Never seen an obvious miss like that. Haha

Still take the win however. Lonnies breakout party. Best win of the season. Hopefully a stepping stone.

As pop said before the game... they have taken notice . After this game pop won't forget Lonnie Walker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand some of you. The argument against Forbes isn't his offense (as long as he doesn't put the ball on the floor anyway). It's defense. He's a damn HOV lane for scorers. In a close game or O/T like this, he's a damn liability every single time the opponent has the ball. I'm glad he hit shots tonight, but he shouldn't be in the game in situations like that, period.
    Exactly! Ppl don't get it... All the statistics prove what we are seeing... When he scores, he is LESS of a liability... But he is ALWAYS a liability and has a negative impact on the team

Thread Information