Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see a debate. I saw two people giving monologues.
    I wish they'd get rid of the moderator , just let people go at it Lincoln/Douglas style. Give them like an hour and half to shoot from the hip. People are going to complain about the moderators, their biases and whether they are leaking their questions, so just get rid of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's have a duel....forget the debate....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The event tonight isn't a debate, it's a scripted infomercial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The two highlights of the debate, IMO:

- Romney telling Jim Lehrer he's shutting down PBS. lol job creator
    - Barry facing the camera and saying "if you're 54 or 55, please pay attention"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    This, tbh.... the lowest common denominator that both candidates have to pander to don't watch or pay attention to debates, so all the "OMG CANDIDATE X TOTALLY WON THE DEBATE, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING" talk is just bull filler, tbh....
    exactly. The 5% of the country that everyone thinks are "undecided voters who want to think their decision through!" are really low information voters who don't give enough of a to watch the debates. The fact that both candidates always spend this much time/energy pandering to the dumbest most indifferent 5% of this country is one of the biggest problems with this current system.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So are you going to buy Romney's car or Obama's car?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So are you going to buy Romney's car or Obama's car?
    I'm going to stick with Ron Paul's car.... affordable, dependable, and American-made, tbh....

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lmfao romney schooled obama on taxes and business imho. is it even debatable who won this time? better luck next time obummer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The initial assessment of the talking heads will be that Romney was the winner because he seemed more angry/passionate. But he was talking nonsense and has created a huge vulnerability. Namely that he is just making this up as he goes. He has no plans for any of it. This is the angle they will be working.

"If he can't tell us what he's really doing on taxes, can you trust him on Social Security?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is sad but true. btw, how do you like the prez of Argentina? i bet she was a hot piece of dirty south american arse back in the day, tbh imho of course...
    She's the female Chavez... don't be fooled, it's all plastic...
    Son, please.

BTW, Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner and her husband are the best presidents we have had since the return of democracy in our country. (not that they had a lot of compe on, but still...)

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How about Gary Johnson's car? It comes with a stash of weed in the glove box.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son, that was half a century ago. I was talking now. You've to wonder when a blob of collagen is going to pop out.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I thought it was tactical by Obama. Let Romney think he can win the debates by giving absolutely no specifics, then go in for the kill.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Romney won this debate IMO.......particularly in the first 45 minutes.....not that it matters though, Obama will still win the election and the few undecided voters left will just tune into whichever news channel they lean towards more on a political view and be told that their guy won the debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was tactical by Obama. Let Romney think he can win the debates by giving absolutely no specifics, then go in for the kill.
    Empty promises mean little to a jaded electorate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is sad but true. btw, how do you like the prez of Argentina? i bet she was a hot piece of dirty south american arse back in the day, tbh imho of course...
    Son, that was half a century ago. I was talking now. You've to wonder when a blob of collagen is going to pop out.
    lol son, she's like a hundred years old, what do you expect? I posted that pic to show that he's a natural beauty, which is what HI-FI was suggesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol son, she's like a hundred years old, what do you expect? I posted that pic to show that he's a natural beauty, which is what HI-FI was suggesting.
    She definitely looks like a transexual now, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing S went hidding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who vote based solely on the color of skin wouldn't change their vote if their candidate took a steamy right on stage and proceeded to eat it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney won this debate IMO.......particularly in the first 45 minutes.....not that it matters though, Obama will still win the election and the few undecided voters left will just tune into whichever news channel they lean towards more on a political view and be told that their guy won the debate.
    I guess that goes to show that, once again, CNN is actually balanced then. They have been saying for the past hour that Romney won this debate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney's only chance at winning is that he's got good hair.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I guess that goes to show that, once again, CNN is actually balanced then. They have been saying for the past hour that Romney won this debate.
    How does my opinion prove that CNN is balanced? Not arguing, I just don't get it.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't see Romney's plan.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Romney's only chance at winning is that he's got good hair.
    I thought high gas prices were the only way Romney would win....well, prices are high and Romney still won't win....proving once again that I know nothing about politics.

Thread Information