My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Anyone else paying attention to some of these weird as stories that have come out recently

Cant believe Belichick held onto this guy as long as he did and didn’t try to trade him.

Post Count
    He was a machine on the field, that’s all that mattered to Bill.
    Last edited by Luka Doncic; 10-16-2018 at 09:19 AM.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Post Count
    Also, that 2008 Florida Gators team must have had the most dysfunctional, wildass locker room ever. Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, Aaron Hernandez, the Pouncey twins, Percy Harvin, Riley Cooper, Brandon es, and Janoris Jenkins all in the same room, along with I’m sure a wildass coaching staff.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sad he had to kill himself. Shouldn't have gone to prison honestly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Yea, people should be allowed to kill people execution style.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The guy is a ing re , what do you mean? This dumb ass got HIS OWN surveillance footage seized in a raid that was used as the evidence that sealed the deal. The real argument is whether or not CTE caused his re ation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The guy is a ing re , what do you mean? This dumb ass got HIS OWN surveillance footage seized in a raid that lead to the evidence that sealed the deal. The real argument is whether or not CTE caused his re ation.
    CTE = lame excuse.

Hernandez had been in several bar fights and been accused of burglary, drug trafficking and even murder in the past well before 2013, dating back to his college days but nothing was ever proven.

Dude was a cold blooded thug, and born to be so. Sometimes it's in the genes... nature, not nurture.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The guy is a ing re , what do you mean? This dumb ass got HIS OWN surveillance footage seized in a raid that was used as the evidence that sealed the deal. The real argument is whether or not CTE caused his re ation.
    I think he had other mental issues that the CTE made worse. It also sounds like he got molested as a child which probably didn’t help

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think he had other mental issues that the CTE made worse. It also sounds like he got molested as a child which probably didn’t help
    yeah, he had tats all over his neck and everywhere on his body... dude was a thug.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    yeah, he had tats all over his neck and everywhere on his body... dude was a thug.
    He didn’t seem like your run of the mill thug, his behavior was more strange/random than that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He didn’t seem like your run of the mill thug, his behavior was more strange/random than that.
    I’m gonna check out the Spotlight podcast. But supposedly, his dad beat the out of him and he was molested.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I’m gonna check out the Spotlight podcast. But supposedly, his dad beat the out of him and he was molested.
    Yeah that makes the most sense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just made it easier for his prison mates to fit it in, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now that everything has unraveled, it seems like an average dude growing up who wanted to emulate the lifestyle talked about in rap and on movies.. He was dealing with some demons from his childhood, and apparently was on a mission to prove to his conscience that he wasn't a sexual by killing anybody who crossed him.

CTE = lame excuse.

Hernandez had been in several bar fights and been accused of burglary, drug trafficking and even murder in the past well before 2013, dating back to his college days but nothing was ever proven.

Dude was a cold blooded thug, and born to be so. Sometimes it's in the genes... nature, not nurture.
    CTE is not an excuse. The holes in his brain are undeniable. His brain was in terrible shape, as was Chris Benoit's. There is no way that does not have an effect on one's life.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If you guys wanna see a great Hernandez do entary, check out the latest one that aired on the Oxygen network.. no

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    CTE is not an excuse. The holes in his brain are undeniable. His brain was in terrible shape, as was Chris Benoit's. There is no way that does not have an effect on one's life.
    Wake me up when Luke Kuechly kills somebody, goes to prison, or gets in a bar fight for that matter. Sheesh.....

Thread Information