Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Well first off, I'm a (pure) white guy, 15, 10th grader from San Antonio, Tx...On my mom's side I'm Irish+British+German and on my dad's side (I don't know my dad because my mom split up with him right after I was born) i'm supposedly serbian, italian and german.

I have a german last name: Ziegler. Totally Nazi, right?

Well I've been around mexicans ever since I was put in school in 8th grade and I tried to get along with them, but they're such assholes to me because I'm white, you know? I attempted to date their pretty girls and live within their culture for a couple years, but that didn't work out. So last spring, I started becoming really racist as Mexican people turned me off. I thought about becoming a white supremacist.

This year, 10th grade started and I started really liking this white girl, Analia Rawlings, a naturally pretty aryan with sweet curves, a swimmer about my height. I started talking to her, asked her out the Thursday before thanksgiving vacation, but she said no, because she doesn't know me well enough.

...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart. I don't know how my mom/grandma would react, because they think/know I'm a white supremacist. Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Word of advice, you shouldn't be looking for approval from random people on the internet. Back to the topic, if you are attracted to her and can hit it off well, go for it. You dont having anything to lose tbh.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Who cares what anyone else thinks? You really need approval, why? Short, fat, skinny, black, brown, , a Texan, it simply doesn't matter. Do what makes you happy, if others don't like it so what.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You guys didn't click on the post, did you? It's an old post from gui ude/UNT/whatever the he goes by now.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Well first off, I'm a (pure) white guy, 15, 10th grader from San Antonio, Tx...On my mom's side I'm Irish+British+German and on my dad's side (I don't know my dad because my mom split up with him right after I was born) i'm supposedly serbian, italian and german.

Well I've been around mexicans ever since I was put in school in 8th grade and I tried to get along with them, but they're such assholes to me because I'm white, you know? I attempted to date their pretty girls and live within their culture for a couple years, but that didn't work out. So last spring, I started becoming really racist as Mexican people turned me off. I thought about becoming a white supremacist.

This year, 10th grade started and I started really liking this white girl, Analia Rawlings, a naturally pretty aryan with sweet curves, a swimmer about my height. I started talking to her, asked her out the Thursday before thanksgiving vacation, but she said no, because she doesn't know me well enough.

...well so anyways there's this other girl who's super fit in my English class. Her name is Amalya, she's the starting center on JV, 6'3", and happens to be black. She's also super intelligent like me...the reason I don't want to date her is because she's a lakers fan (well that and because I'm 5'6" and she's 6'3" and I doubt she'll want someone that much shorter) but I could see myself being with her because I am smart and she is smart. I don't know how my mom/grandma would react, because they think/know I'm a white supremacist. Should I or should I not try to get with her, or would it be wrong???
    Height is overrated bro. As long as your good looking, have a big chile, and have $$$, girls don't mind dating short vatos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    seeking girl advice on a Nazi forum

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're a piece of either way. Kys

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Consider the piece of posting it.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    funny, that isn't actually my last name though, I was just trying to fit in at that time, funny as though, damn near 10 years ago too

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Height is overrated bro. As long as your good looking, have a big chile, and have $$$, girls don't mind dating short vatos.
    also, I'm 5'8" to 5'9" now... about the same weight though, 125 lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    5'6 lmao

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

You guys didn't click on the post, did you? It's an old post from gui ude/UNT/whatever the he goes by now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Not surprised Andrew is a white supremacist tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Not surprised Andrew is a white supremacist tbh
    Dude, note the age of that post... 2010, ya see?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, note the age of that post... 2010, ya see?
    Seems like you posted in 2016 in the same thread, tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Seems like you posted in 2016 in the same thread, tbh
    with a 1005443342424% times more intelligent post refuting those nazi weirdos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    with a 1005443342424% times more intelligent post refuting those nazi weirdos.
    Defend it how you want, bro. Anyways, better dynasty than the pats?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Defend it how you want, bro. Anyways, better dynasty than the pats?
    Packers before the SB era

Cowboys in the 90s - shorter lived, but more dominant on both sides of the ball

Steelers in the 70s

49ers in the 80s

etc... Pats had about a roughly 10 year gap, so it's arguably the dynasty part ended after the 2007 defeat. and there was no dynasty after that. Just dominating a historically bad AFC to the tune of 4 super bowl appearances and .500 on those, a couple lucky plays away from being 0/4. that's that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Packers before the SB era

Cowboys in the 90s - shorter lived, but more dominant on both sides of the ball

Steelers in the 70s

49ers in the 80s

etc... Pats had about a roughly 10 year gap, so it's arguably the dynasty part ended after the 2007 defeat. and there was no dynasty after that. Just dominating a historically bad AFC to the tune of 4 super bowl appearances and .500 on those, a couple lucky plays away from being 0/4. that's that.
    How's that ever important road record of them? We already know pats > 49ers because of your road record rule.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    How's that ever important road record of them? We already know pats > 49ers because of your road record rule.
    Pats had a good dynasty in the 00s, I'll admit it, but any and all of their winning in the 10s was sheer luck

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Pats had a good dynasty in the 00s, I'll admit it, but any and all of their winning in the 10s was sheer luck
    Pats haven't stopped having a dynasty, tho. It's been 2001 to now.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Pats haven't stopped having a dynasty, tho. It's been 2001 to now.
    2014 le should have been stripped due to cheating in multiple playoff games, so it's either 4 or 5* at best.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    2014 le should have been stripped due to cheating in multiple playoff games, so it's either 4 or 5* at best.
    Lol, outta here Andrew.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    NO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

We dont give 2 s who you date.

Thread Information