Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trinity Baptist Church just put up a big banner across the street near my office advertising their Easter services this Sunday. Personally I think holding public services is criminally negligent during this Covid crisis. I'm pretty sure baby Jesus would understand cancelling it or doing it online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The shul my sweetheart works at is doing everything online. I would imagine a lot of congregations are.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nonsense.

It wasn't criminally negligent when the D's had their umpteenth Super Tuesday back a few weeks ago. Got rid of Sanders lickity-split.
    It wasn't criminally negligent when New Orleans had their Mardi Gras for a week. They wouldn't be told no for money, marbles, nor chalk.
    It wasn't criminally negligent when the kids had Spring break across two weekends. After all, they weren't in the jackpot in their teenage years.

Christian church goers were always going to be an easy, safe target.
    Always.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Chris and rmt are the only ones stupid enough to go to church right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris and rmt are the only ones stupid enough to go to church right now.
    Though I notice nobody is barring the Jews from their . "We know each other are safe. It's okay." - Jews

"This is true." CNN

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nonsense.

It wasn't criminally negligent when the D's had their umpteenth Super Tuesday back a few weeks ago. Got rid of Sanders lickity-split.
    It wasn't criminally negligent when New Orleans had their Mardi Gras for a week. They wouldn't be told no for money, marbles, nor chalk.
    It wasn't criminally negligent when the kids had Spring break across two weekends. After all, they weren't in the jackpot in their teenage years.

Always.
    There were tons of people criticizing Mardi Gras and the Spring Breakers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There were tons of people criticizing Mardi Gras and the Spring Breakers.
    Nary a news source. CNN, MSNBC never uttered a peep...now they're all mouth about Wisconsin. With a straight face, no less. Ha!

See, they can afford to be proactive now. Sanders is slabbed & tagged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though I notice nobody is barring the Jews from their . "We know each other are safe. It's okay." - Jews

"This is true." CNN
    The synagogue my wife works at is doing everything online. They're not telling anyone it's safe, where did you get such an idea?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. It's April. My Sunday church doesn't start until the second Sunday every September, at noon. Location? In front of my TV/PC, connected to a streaming site.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trinity Baptist Church just put up a big banner across the street near my office advertising their Easter services this Sunday. Personally I think holding public services is criminally negligent during this Covid crisis. I'm pretty sure baby Jesus would understand cancelling it or doing it online.
    What law is being broken? Maybe if legislatures did their ing jobs and didn't rely on governors to make pretend laws.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nary a news source. CNN, MSNBC never uttered a peep...now they're all mouth about Wisconsin. With a straight face, no less. Ha!

See, they can afford to be proactive now. Sanders is slabbed & tagged.
    DNC/Biden are fair targets, the left wing of the party lambasted them for it at the time, but it's simply false to say there wasn't any coverage of spring breakers or Mardi Gras wrt COVID-19.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The synagogue my wife works at is doing everything online. They're not telling anyone it's safe, where did you get such an idea?
    ...outta my ass. How did I know your smart ass would be up & about?

Damn ya!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What law is being broken? Maybe if legislatures did their ing jobs and didn't rely on governors to make pretend laws.
    If ethics and pastoral concern for the lives of churchgoers could be found at certain churches, there would be no need for state legislatures to force them to close.

The law isn't the cure for everything, nor does it get anyone off the hook for behavior that, while technically legal, is immoral because it recklessly endangers lives

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DNC/Biden are fair targets, the left wing of the party lambasted them for it at the time, but it's simply false to say there wasn't any coverage of spring breakers or Mardi Gras wrt COVID-19.
    ...sure people like (us) ed, but, I didn't see any "legitimate" televised news source CNN/MSNBC utter a discouraging word about it. There were some winks & nods to the kids, a skin & grin, but, no condemnation like with Wisconsin. No way.

Everyone was in the bag on Mardi Gras, too much money, too many blacks ready to party and spend their money. "We'll take a chance, what the ." Fine for them, sure, but, then they brought it back to the rest of {us innocents} who didn't go to Mardi Gras.

"Just blame it on Trump. By the time level heads prevail it'll be too late."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol blaming Mardi Gras on "the blacks"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If ethics and pastoral concern for the lives of churchgoers could be found at certain churches, there would be no need for state legislatures to force them to close.

The law isn't the cure for everything, nor does it get anyone off the hook for behavior that, while technically legal, is immoral because it recklessly endangers lives
    They've been targeted because they're an easy mark. They ain't Jews. They are white. They are Christians. They're going to climb all over them like a cheap ladder.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol blaming Mardi Gras on "the blacks"
    Don't start that where you don't [Reply With Quote] again, Winester. You know how I hate that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " o? I would like to order your tiest take, please."
    Nonsense.

Always.
    ... and there it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No sympathy. Throw the preacher in jail.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Will you attend an Easter service this year?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ... and there it is.
    Oh, Christ, RG is gettin' back up on his high horse!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will you attend an Easter service this year?
    Spurts is right, Mono. MSM loves to throw that [What law is being broken?] manifesto whenever it suits them. "haaarumpf'in'" all the way.

What's good for the goose is sauce for that gander.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, Christ, RG is gettin' back up on his high horse!
    Nah. Just not taking your post seriously. Trying to compare apples to oranges, in the most dishonest way possible.

If you want to be honest, you wouldn't cherry pick.

So, provide the confirmed case rate per capita for each of the events you listed. Let's see if your comparisons stack up, to comparing meeting in a church right now when the leading cause of death in the united states is currently a communicable respiratory disease.

Your claims, your job to back them up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've been targeted because they're an easy mark. They ain't Jews. They are white. They are Christians. They're going to climb all over them like a cheap ladder.
    Nonsense.

There's plenty of coverage out there on how Judaism is dealing with matters of worship during the pandemic. If you didn't read any, that doesn't mean the media didn't cover it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah. Just not taking your post seriously. Trying to compare apples to oranges, in the most dishonest way possible.

If you want to be honest, you wouldn't cherry pick.

So, provide the confirmed case rate per capita for each of the events you listed. Let's see if your comparisons stack up, to comparing meeting in a church right now when the leading cause of death in the united states is currently a communicable respiratory disease.

Your claims, your job to back them up.
    I don't do minutiae, you know this.

I fly by the seat of my pants. I eat things that make a billy goat puke. You asked me. I didn't ask you.

And just remember one thing?
    What's that?
    A good supply of body bags.

Thread Information