Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurstalk needs to let this go, it's over.
    Seriously, all in all we got a championship outta this which wouldn't have happened with George Hill on the team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You people who want to play holier than though can pretend that, but realistically it'll never be and their won't even be closure until this franchise lucks into another superstar/star and has a path to a successful future . . . you know, the things they should and would have had in return for him had he not intentionally destroyed his value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still hurts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just once I’d like the headline to read _____________ Medical staff unhappy with Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You people who want to play holier than though can pretend that, but realistically it'll never be ...

You’re spending your life waddling around with your nose superglued to Kawhi Leonard’s butt and you think you’re being realistic. You’re not being realistic, you’re being a fool and a joke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re spending your life waddling around with your nose superglued to Kawhi Leonard’s butt and you think you’re being realistic. You’re not being realistic, you’re being a fool and a joke.
    Nah, I'm spending a portion of my time on this forum being honest instead of worrying about how I'm perceived and pretending I'm holier than thou, like the Stockholm syndrome fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not while he still breathes

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this goes beyond his mortal life. this is his legacy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t claim to know what happened but I’ll have a go at the story.

SA doctors diagnosed the snake with a degenerative quad condition. Told him it won’t get considerably better regardless of treatment and that he’d have to learn to play through it. His posse didn’t want to believe it and found a doctor to tell them what they wanted to hear. Someone from the Spurs FO insulted him and wanted him to man up and play. His posse didn’t take it well and doubled down on not playing at all. They used this as a reason to formally want out although they wanted him in LA anyway. He was never staying in SA.

Years later it seems he has a degenerative quad condition and should play through it. He’s also still a snake.

There. That’s all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the story has literally been out for 3 years. Sorry that doesn’t conform to your feelings.
    You keep saying this... the story is out there/ the story has been out for three years.... share one link from a reputable source that has the definitive story, and isn't some fan expressing an opinion on an internet message board, or some emotional plea repeating unsubstantiated rumors. That's all I'm asking for: one reputable link. If you can't do that, your claim that the story is somehow common knowledge and is somewhere in plain sight for all to see just doesn't hold water.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I'm spending a portion of my time on this forum being honest instead of worrying about how I'm perceived and pretending I'm holier than thou, like the Stockholm syndrome fans.
    Stockholm Syndrome? I think you need to check your copy ofPsychiatry for Dummies and pick another condition. SS has no application here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You people who want to play holier than though can pretend that, but realistically it'll never be and their won't even be closure until this franchise lucks into another superstar/star and has a path to a successful future . . . you know, the things they should and would have had in return for him had he not intentionally destroyed his value.
    All truth. Kawhi literally ed the franchise for the foreseeable future. Unless you're a player fan I don't see how you ever don't root against this soft as a spurfan. And I actually like Kawhi's game a lot, and think his autistic persona he has going on is hilarious, but he let his Uncle the franchise that you supposedly root for and the one that groomed him to be our next guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are people over Scola yet?

Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nope.
    The single-most stupid move the PATFO made, robbed Timmy with a ring or two, possibly matching MJ’s and in a seious conversation as the GOAT, and allowed Kobe to match Timmy’s ring count.

Terrible

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep saying this... the story is out there/ the story has been out for three years.... share one link from a reputable source that has the definitive story, and isn't some fan expressing an opinion on an internet message board, or some emotional plea repeating unsubstantiated rumors. That's all I'm asking for: one reputable link. If you can't do that, your claim that the story is somehow common knowledge and is somewhere in plain sight for all to see just doesn't hold water.
    I'd like to second this. I have my own thoughts on what happened, but I am unaware of any definitive account. If EricB has such an account he should post it; if not, he's full of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nope.
    When the Spurs got Diaw that kinda put the Scola sadness to rest for me...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stockholm Syndrome? I think you need to check your copy ofPsychiatry for Dummies and pick another condition. SS has no application here.
    A condition in which hostages (Spurs and their fans) develop a psychological bond with their captors (S bag and his sleazebag uncle) during captivity. The description fits the latter half of the first bracket and former half of the second bracket to a tee.

Then you have the aforementioned holier than though segment of the fan base and finally the real ones, who don't care about perception (on a message board, no less) and tell it like it is.

All truth. Kawhi literally ed the franchise for the foreseeable future. Unless you're a player fan I don't see how you ever don't root against this soft as a spurfan. And I actually like Kawhi's game a lot, and think his autistic persona he has going on is hilarious, but he let his Uncle the franchise that you supposedly root for and the one that groomed him to be our next guy.
    Careful, or a segment of this board will claim all he did was want to play elsewhere and that by calling out his antics and what it did to this franchise, it means it's all consuming in your life.

They'll claim you're ungrateful for 5 ringz!!! and want you to be content with C-list young and youngish talent and Spurs mystique, which they believe will inherently lead the franchise out of the wilderness.
    Last edited by TD 21; 07-04-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...123056763.html

These “issues” are 100% false. George and Kawhi are very close. Kawhi loves being a Clipper and his teammates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nephew is an asshole that didn't give his 2 week notice...

He deserves every bit of criticism just the same as someone burning their bridges and getting blacklisted at their former place of employment...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These “issues” are 100% false. George and Kawhi are very close. Kawhi loves being a Clipper and his teammates.
    Kawhi loves whatever Uncle Dennis tells him to love.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is kawhi even quoted in that story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

Thread Information