My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It already is the 5th HCoV. We have to adapt to it not the other way around. We'll adapt to it through repeated infection and/or vaccination.

In the meantime, stock up on listerine.
    "In an outbreak of the bubonic plague, it's best to adopt feral rats and pass them around, so that we can adapt to it."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We need to stop people from driving until nobody dies on the roadways. Then we can start driving again unless someone dies in a car accident, then we have to stop driving again.

It's logical
    That's a stupid comparison. Wearing a mask is not like not driving. Getting a vaccine is not like not driving. Why are you exerting so much energy of behalf of the derp side of the argument? Just for the sake of argument?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand that viruses evolve. I was just wondering why you think COVID will evolve how you want it to.
    It's your immune system that adapts. I've already tried to explain memory B cell and memory T cells to you. A futile effort tbh.

Stock up on your listerine if you want but you probably should make sure you get your likely diabetes under control.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a stupid comparison. Wearing a mask is not like not driving. Getting a vaccine is not like not driving. Why are you exerting so much energy of behalf of the derp side of the argument? Just for the sake of argument?
    I'm as pro vaccine as it gets. Science is science though. Why won't you acknowledge the science?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gargling with Listerine Cool Mint does help some.
    you'd give kids Ivermectin instead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your immune system that adapts. I've already tried to explain memory B cell and memory T cells to you. A futile effort tbh.

Stock up on your liste rine if you want but you probably should make sure you get your likely diabetes under control.
    My kidney markers are all fine, thank you.

I was responding to Darrin, trying to get him to flesh out his own terminology. I get that we adapt and evolve too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm as pro vaccine as it gets. Science is science though. Why won't you acknowledge the science?
    What are you asking me to acknowledge? That we can't eradicate COVID? No . Why is that your chief concern right now when 50% of the country wants to pretend it doesn't exist? You're too chicken to address them so you focus on strawmen because lol triggering libs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In an outbreak of the bubonic plague, it's best to adopt feral rats and pass them around, so that we can adapt to it."
    It's not bubonic plague. It's a respiratory human coronavirus. Why do you think it is going to behave differently than the other ones that you have been repeatedly infected with since you were born?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you'd give kids Ivermectin instead?
    Safer than aspirin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not bubonic plague. It's a respiratory human coronavirus. Why do you think it is going to behave differently than the other ones that you have been repeatedly infected with since you were born?
    I don't, I was making fun of your gross, facile analogies.

For someone who holds himself out as a smart guy, you sure do miss lot of framing and context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Safer than aspirin.
    That's a yes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It already is the 5th HCoV. We have to adapt to it not the other way around. We'll adapt to it through repeated infection and/or vaccination.
    I'm sure I've been exposed numerous times.

Free boosters

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you asking me to acknowledge? That we can't eradicate COVID? No . Why is that your chief concern right now when 50% of the country wants to pretend it doesn't exist? You're too chicken to address them so you focus on strawmen because lol triggering libs.
    Ask Hater if I've addressed the dumb anti vaxxers. If they want natural infection instead of vaccination that's their problem. In the end everyone gets infected though, vaccinated or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask Hater if I've addressed the dumb anti vaxxers. If they want natural infection instead of vaccination that's their problem. In the end everyone gets infected though, vaccinated or not.
    Yep

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What are the risks posed by COVID against a population that is 90% vaccinated vs. a population that is 50% vaccinated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had SARS or Avian Flu?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What are the risks posed by COVID against a population that is 90% vaccinated vs. a population that is 50% vaccinated?
    & if old man Trump was still in there you'd one be of the 50%, Adam.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    & if old man Trump was still in there you'd one be of the 50%, Adam.
    That's false. We don't all live our lives according to team. That's for worthless piece of sociopaths like you.

Stop @ing me.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's false. We don't all live our lives according to team. That's for worthless piece of sociopaths like you.

Stop @ing me.
    Like you don't.

& I'll post to whomever I get a hankering to.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had SARS or Avian Flu?
    SARS1 was an unsuccessful mutation, went extinct.

As I used to tell tholdren, it's not the flu it's a common cold virus. Strange that you and tholdren are making the same stupid comparison.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude I'm pro vaccine. I don't even mind vaccine mandates. 100% vaccination won't make this virus go away or stop mutating though. And vaccines (not just this one) don't prevent infection no matter how many times pgardn claims they do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure I've been exposed numerous times.

Free boosters
    Yeah I hope that I have, I'm certainly at high risk for it.

Sad to think that these terrified vaccinated chumpettes are sitting in the parking lot eating whataburger hoping they never get exposed to the virus when they should be out living life.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude I'm pro vaccine. I don't even mind vaccine mandates. 100% vaccination won't make this virus go away or stop mutating though. And vaccines (not just this one) don't prevent infection no matter how many times pgardn claims they do.
    I believe you but you're also talking out of both sides of your mouth because you want to keep your MAGA cred and impress people like Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SARS1 was an unsuccessful mutation, went extinct.

As I used to tell tholdren, it's not the flu it's a common cold virus. Strange that you and tholdren are making the same stupid comparison.
    You said respiratory human coronavirus. SARS was that. Maybe if you didn't make stupid claims, people wouldn't call you out on it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah I hope that I have, I'm certainly at high risk for it.

Sad to think that these terrified vaccinated chumpettes are sitting in the parking lot eating whataburger hoping they never get exposed to the virus when they should be out living life.
    Case in point. Obviously you know that the risk of catching COVID goes beyond what it does to the individual, but it's more lib-triggering to ignore that part and play dumb.

Thread Information