San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he bring the same writer back?

Needs a tiki torch on set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ it's not even subtle.
    So 1970? What was the implication exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam have vigorously supported Obama, even when Obama's campaign tried to distance itself from the 75-year-old Farrakhan.

You don't get to pick who supports you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muh dog whistle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam have vigorously supported Obama, even when Obama's campaign tried to distance itself from the 75-year-old Farrakhan.

You don't get to pick who supports you.
    Sure you do. That’s why candidates advertise their positions, adopt policies, and campaign. Supporters don’t gravitate to people by sheer chance. Obviously it’s not absolute

Many Democrats do have an ugly history of associating with Farrakhan, Obama included.

Even extremists are going to align with one of the two candidates. Singling out Tucker Carlson is something entirely different
    Last edited by spurraider21; 08-10-2020 at 10:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody can be saying anything racist unless they actually start shouting slurs on tv

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody can be saying anything racist unless they actually start shouting slurs on tv
    More Democrat governors nd mayors leads to...?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hm, how could the Republicans stop losing to Democrats....?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice pivot from your dogwhistle non point

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Democratic mayor led to Tesla and Apple factories.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cities and states that people keep moving to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you do. That’s why candidates advertise their positions, adopt policies, and campaign. Supporters don’t gravitate to people by sheer chance. Obviously it’s not absolute

Many Democrats do have an ugly history of associating with Farrakhan, Obama included.

Even extremists are going to align with one of the two candidates. Singling out Tucker Carlson is something entirely different
    I like beer. Bob the racist likes beer. I want to introduce a bill in the Senate to keep the sale of beer legal in counties where my cons uents live, which is now "dry". Bob the racist wants to keep beer available. Bob supports my bill to keep beer available. Bob the racist then supports me for office. That makes me racist. Liking beer = being racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like beer. Bob the racist likes beer. I want to introduce a bill in the Senate to keep the sale of beer legal in counties where my cons uents live, which is now "dry". Bob the racist wants to keep beer available. Bob supports my bill to keep beer available. Bob the racist then supports me for office. That makes me racist. Liking beer = being racist.
    I’m sure David Duke loves Tucker Carlson because of his views on healthcare and veterans issues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure David Duke loves Tucker Carlson because of his views on healthcare and veterans issues
    Maybe he does. Do you think a racist person has nothing in common with anyone who isn't racist? Do you really silo your thinking like that?

It's the last bastion of hope for the left to paint everyone they disagree with as racist, misogynist, bigoted. You assume Duke supports Carlson for his views on race, does Duke not have any other interests? Are you now going to say I support David Duke?

"In a series of tweets late on Wednesday night, he wrote that “Trump & Tucker is the only way to stop the commie Bolsheviks!"

Does that seem racist? Not long ago stopping communism was a national endeavor. With Russia interfering with elections, do you support Russia? If not, aren't you and Duke in agreement? You ing racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he does. Do you think a racist person has nothing in common with anyone who isn't racist? Do you really silo your thinking like that?

It's the last bastion of hope for the left to paint everyone they disagree with as racist, misogynist, bigoted. You assume Duke supports Carlson for his views on race, does Duke not have any other interests? Are you now going to say I support David Duke?
    Dukes views on race and the Jews are his defining trait and his only prominent issue. He wasn’t a former KKK grand dragon as some coincidental side hobby to his zealous advocacy for student vouchers and energy industry deregulation

"In a series of tweets late on Wednesday night, he wrote that “Trump & Tucker is the only way to stop the commie Bolsheviks!"

Does that seem racist? Not long ago stopping communism was a national endeavor. With Russia interfering with elections, do you support Russia? If not, aren't you and Duke in agreement? You ing racist.
    Russia isn’t communist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question here is not what Bob the racist does, but what you do when you're asked about Bob the racist. Do you denounce his racism, or you keep quiet because he supports your bill or maybe coz you like racism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question here is not what Bob the racist does, but what you do when you're asked about Bob the racist. Do you denounce his racism, or you keep quiet because he supports your bill or maybe coz you like racism?
    Or do you initially refuse to comment for some obscure reason (I’ve never heard of him, my earpiece wasn’t working, “both sides”) and only later after scrutiny sheepishly denounce under massive pressure?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Every demographic follows simple inden y politics playbook

Except white liberals. They are in the locker room washing feet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every demographic follows simple inden y politics playbook

Except white liberals. They are in the locker room washing feet.
    Isn’t iden y politics what conservatives always whine about?

Thread Information