Page 297 of 376 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 9382
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, that's not half bad. Ingram and Ball are probably close to busts, but KCP and Rondo at least adds some dynamism to the roster.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 mil for Rondo and 50 mil for Patty. One is a career starting PG, one is a career back up.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, that's not half bad. Ingram and Ball are probably close to busts, but KCP and Rondo at least adds some dynamism to the roster.
    Huh? Have you ever watched Ingram play? He's a future perennial All-Star.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs choked tbh. I dont see it with White, im trying but I dont.

Ill never get over it
    Sorry man, they choked and died.

No Bell? Not even Bolden? Ridiculous.

I think White is a good shooter, and talked myself into liking him because everyone thought that meant Mills was gone.

But it's obvious that the Spurs were keeping Parker and overpaid Mills no matter what ... Then why draft White?

I guess we can look on the bright side. By the time Mills is finally off the books and not blocking White ... White will be 27 and up for a new deal to get some loyalty checks on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes are way to emotional on this board; white nor bell has even scratched the surface of what they might end up becoming���� Let it play out

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW has 2 years of utter steals on their summer league team and some how are still 0-3. Meanwhile both of our first round picks are out and the rest of the team is " " and we still get the win on the back of an undrafted player.

We had no need for Bell. He isn't a better player than Kyle Anderson.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 mil for Rondo and 50 mil for Patty. One is a career starting PG, one is a career back up.....
    Don't do yourself like that got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry man, they choked and died.

No Bell? Not even Bolden? Ridiculous.

I think White is a good shooter, and talked myself into liking him because everyone thought that meant Mills was gone.

But it's obvious that the Spurs were keeping Parker and overpaid Mills no matter what ... Then why draft White?

I guess we can look on the bright side. By the time Mills is finally off the books and not blocking White ... White will be 27 and up for a new deal to get some loyalty checks on.
    I see Whites ceiling as a cross between Roger Mason and Greivis Vasquez. Both were back ups at the small peak of their careers then vanished in thin air.

Bell or Bolden, or both was the play

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW has 2 years of utter steals on their summer league team and some how are still 0-3. Meanwhile both of our first round picks are out and the rest of the team is " " and we still get the win on the back of an undrafted player.

Pretty ty take..tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could have had Brogdon and Bell in consecutive drafts and been on the way to a youthful restructuring of the roster while keeping all the main geezers to compete with Kawhi "now."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Truth Bomb?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Half the people on here should just be warriors fans tbh.

Love my Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So neither euro is coming over? We're down to hoping we keep Simmons and prolly some scrub to fill out the roster

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty ty take..tbh.
    Better or worse than the comment you made about the rookie of the year last year?

"Ceiling is centerpiece Keith Bogans or Udoka."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? Have you ever watched Ingram play? He's a future perennial All-Star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not much you can do about our draft picks now.

The league is getting smaller, obviously.

I have not seen much of Derrick White, but I have liked what I have seen when I have. I don't get what the complaints are about him. I think he plays off the ball well that he can transition into a shooting guard in certain lineups, and has a pretty good feel for the game with the ball in his hands with good court vision. Just like Murray, he seems like he loves basketball & wants to get better. I forgot where I heard this on either it was ESPN radio, or a podcast. They were talking with a well know NBA personnel, and he mentioned that there is a lot of "bad" basketball players in the league when you think about. That there's a lot of players in the league that are talented, but don't know how to play the game right. Something in those lines...I think White will fall in that category of guys that play the game right.

Murray has the talent, and has looked good against guys who will be playing from late October - mid June. He seems to have a great worth ethic, and will surely know from Pop & the coaching staff on the things he struggled on in the summer league. He will find his rhythm again.

I was not on board with bringing back Mills, but I get it. Money might be a bit, but that will be the going rate for pretty good backup point guard, which he is. Mills has played well when it has mattered. Teams really respect his shot. Great locker room guy, and teammate. Leonard, and him get along very well. Mills could be someone to keep Leonard in town for those worried that he may leave.

You can see the offensive talent in Forbes, that has me a little excited. You can't teach that type of shooting he possesses. He won't be a 20ppg scorer in the NBA, but I can see him easily being a 15ppg scorer at some point. Great find by the Spurs staff!

Bertans is fine, and a really good find for a second round draft stash that seemed to only learn how to shoot when we drafted him. I am looking forward to seeing if he takes another step forward with his prime coming up.

You are not going to hit on every pick. Mr. "draft wise" Sam Presti screwed up on McGary, Payne, even if they did get PG13, Sabonis did not look like anything special for a lottery pick. For god sake he traded a top five player in the league, and pretty good player in Reggie Jackson

I'm not big fan of Gay, or Lauvergne, but we will be fine. Back off the ledge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are a lot of players that a lot of teams misread on draft. That doesn't make the spurs a failure. Murray still could be the best PG in the draft. Rookie of the year means little. Remember MCW?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes are way to emotional on this board; white nor bell has even scratched the surface of what they might end up becoming👌🏿 Let it play out
    Bell definitely has a following. I was as neutral as they com bc I didn't bother with the draft this season. I thought they'd stash.
    Anyways, I think it's not only about the players (though Bell fandom is a factor) but for some more neutral like me it's really about redundancies with so many similar guards in the roster, one in a multiple year long term contract. It doesn't make much sense except to think Spurs are fishing and seeing what comes out of these guards, letting the league weed them out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part of this screams "bust" to you? Kid is 19 years old and has natural tools and talent you can't teach. He's going to be a stud if he keeps his head on straight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Half the people on here should just be warriors fans tbh.

Love my Spurs.
    The truthest bomb I've ever read on SpursTalk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the F aren't the Nets dumping in an offer sheet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder why is so hard for some fans here to admit that other teams have drafted and developed players in last years with lower picks, better than the Spurs.

Other teams are getting the best out of their young guys while those same players wouldn't see minutes in SA because the Spurs are replete with 37 and 40 years old guys.

If they would have drafted Jorkic (#41) instead of Kyle (#30) they wouldn't have selected Lalanne the next year...Also, they wouldnt have these current bigs issues with old Pau and Lauvergne.

I wouldn't call Murray (#29 pick) the best PG of that draft when Brodgon (#36) already had a great season.

But it's fine, we can say the Spurs are doing great this offseason...After all they never make mistakes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better or worse than the comment you made about the rookie of the year last year?

"Ceiling is centerpiece Keith Bogans or Udoka."

Your next good take will be the first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the F aren't the Nets dumping in an offer sheet?
    My cousin from New York says on sports talk radio there they are saying the Knicks and Houston are trying to work a deal using the Nets cap space to move Melo to Houston. Anderson and other assets to the Nets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information