Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad timing for Sweden. They seemed to have stepped in the middle of our country's own racial issues and have some how managed to united the political left and right against them.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bad timing for Sweden. They seemed to have stepped in the middle of our country's own racial issues and have some how managed to united the political left and right against them.
    The old man is wrong here. Sweden is righteous. This guy has a terrible record in this country. He's just trying to curry favor with the blacks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden a good example of what happens when you allow yourself to get cucked.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, they caught the old man at a bad time. He was up against it & needed a hand down & they wouldn't oblige. Now they're on his list & really did nothing wrong at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's near the top of the list of like nearly every quality of life rankings. Not saying they're not wrong here though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's near the top of the list of like nearly every quality of life rankings.
    Hard working cucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, if you have the rule of law in a country, the executive doesn't pull strings to satisfy foreign powers Asking for that is gangsterish bull .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's near the top of the list of like nearly every quality of life rankings. Not saying they're not wrong here though.
    My brother in law works with some Fins and they said in Sweden income tax returns are public. Also that work emails are open for all employees to view no matter the importance. This transparency allows faster and more straight forward communication & business decisions

The current downfall of Sweden is political correctness. When a society so transparent allows certain aspects & demographics special privilege - big problems

Why do you say in your OP "bad timing"? This didn't occur by accident or coincidence.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 07-29-2019 at 01:02 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, if you have the rule of law in a country, the executive doesn't pull strings to satisfy foreign powers Asking for that is gangsterish bull .
    All the same, the prosecutor should have been sufficiently embarrassed by now. It's obvious he's wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The President of Sweden has no role in the judicial branch there, same as here.

DJT asking the President of Sweden to intervene is bull .

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fify

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the same, the prosecutor should have been sufficiently embarrassed by now. It's obvious he's wrong.
    :Lol swedish prosecutor is obviously wrong, how? I'm sure you were all about the swedish prosecution in the Assange case... Speaking of which, this morning I read about a male nurse in a psychiatric clinic raping a sedated patient, on video, he escaped the country and fled to the US where he's living now... What do you think the chances the US will extradite him for trial here in Chile? Oh right, he just abused some woman, that pretext only matters if you embarrass the United States airing their filthy secrets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The old man is wrong here. Sweden is righteous. This guy has a terrible record in this country. He's just trying to curry favor with the blacks.
    This tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brother in law works with some Fins and they said in Sweden income tax returns are public. Also that work emails are open for all employees to view no matter the importance. This transparency allows faster and more straight forward communication & business decisions

The current downfall of Sweden is political correctness. When a society so transparent allows certain aspects & demographics special privilege - big problems

Why do you say in your OP "bad timing"? This didn't occur by accident or coincidence.
    Well, for many obvious reasons but one is because Trump is being accused of racism right now and is clearly looking to score a win by getting A$AP Rocky released. Of course Trump is not popular in Europe, and a Swedish PM is not going to want to appear to be doing special favors for Trump. That makes for a nasty diplomatic spat.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    :Lol swedish prosecutor is obviously wrong, how? I'm sure you were all about the swedish prosecution in the Assange case... Speaking of which, this morning I read about a male nurse in a psychiatric clinic raping a sedated patient, on video, he escaped the country and fled to the US where he's living now... What do you think the chances the US will extradite him for trial here in Chile? Oh right, he just abused some woman, that pretext only matters if you embarrass the United States airing their filthy secrets
    I would think the chances to be pretty good if the case is strong and he's not in some sort of political cross hairs. But I know nothing about the case. And I don't know what Assange has to do with it, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, if you have the rule of law in a country...
    What rule of law? The kid was badgering them and assaulting them. He's now scot free and the victim is being charged.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    :Lol swedish prosecutor is obviously wrong, how?
    I know nothing about the case.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was talking about the Chilean case brought to me.

Blake Zero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What rule of law? The kid was badgering them and assaulting them. He's now scot free and the victim is being charged.
    if that's true, it sounds like the system is working pretty well

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that's true, it sounds like the system is working pretty well
    Blakehole wants the culprit free and the victims charged.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was talking about the Chilean case brought to me.

Blake Zero
    Great, what do you know about the Swedish case?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great, what do you know about the Swedish case?
    First admit you ed up royally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blakehole wants the culprit free and the victims charged.
    I mistook your meaning. I thought you were saying A$AP Rocky was released and his purported victims charged with assaulting him. My bad.

How did you come to the conclusion you did? If the video evidence is as conclusive as you suggest, it shouldn't take very long for the authorities to clear the matter up

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How did you come to the conclusion you did?
    I've seen the video(s) of the little badgering them. Have you not?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First admit you ed up royally.
    Nope, you know nothing about the case in Sweden.

Thread Information