Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Because he recently tried being some sort of moral compass on Trump.

410 posts in like a week lmao. god stfu already

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Cause of Enimem's pathetic Trump bashing
    He's a sellout going for the lowest hanging fruit.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Isn't she still underage?
    Tranny pedophile

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

lol

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    too busy listening to that new Bun B to care. You checked it Trill Clinton?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Yup i listened to some of the Bun yesterday. I really like it. The song with run the jewels and lil Wayne are my favorites.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bring chad butler back... Pimp c was the realist.. They sacrificed him..... He was about to expose the music industry.. Its exactly what he said would happen with these fake ass booty hole plexin rappers nowadays

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    album is not bad!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    410 posts in like a week lmao. god stfu already

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Ringer and Lucky you are fire

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    song "Fall" seems pretty good.
    Can some of you rappereses tell me what's behind his beef with many people on this song?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

lol
    OMG i'm in tears

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    too busy listening to that new Bun B to care. You checked it Trill Clinton?
    Outta Season had me feeling nostalgic. Good by Bun and KRIT.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    too busy listening to that new Bun B to care.
    Bring chad butler back... Pimp c was the realist.. They sacrificed him..... He was about to expose the music industry.. Its exactly what he said would happen with these fake ass booty hole plexin rappers nowadays
    Outta Season had me feeling nostalgic. Good by Bun and KRIT.
    Will listen to that new Bun next time I'm on the road, thanks for the heads up

Z-Ro is set to drop Sadism any day now, sure that's gonna be fire too

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rap is experiencing what happened to rock back in the 2000's- all the best artists in the genre are old vets. Not a bad thing, just an indictment on how the current gen of artists are.

Bun has always been cold, tho.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rap is experiencing what happened to rock back in the 2000's- all the best artists in the genre are old vets. Not a bad thing, just an indictment on how the current gen of artists are.
    I don't know that most listeners would agree with you. Most younger hip hop listeners probably aren't listening to Bun B and Snoop. And to be honest, I'd have a hard time putting their new work up against Kendrick, Young Thug, Gucci, etc.

Rap is probably more popular now than it's ever been, so certainly there are going to be some new artists scraping the bottom. But the top artists are putting out some of the most inventive material the genre has ever seen.

Older rock fans pined for the good ole days during the grunge movement, but 25 years later there aren't many people suggesting the early 90's output of the hair metal and classic rock dinosaurs stands the test of time better than Nirvana, Soundgarden, etc.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Rock and Rap both hit their absolute cultural rock bottom in the 1998-2004ish era. There’s some good rap out there today, but if the Lil’ Xans and 6ix9ines of the world are the future, rap might reach it’s lowest point yet, even lower than the Master P/Juvenile/50 Cent/Nelly/Ruff Ryders era.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know that most listeners would agree with you. Most younger hip hop listeners probably aren't listening to Bun B and Snoop. And to be honest, I'd have a hard time putting their new work up against Kendrick, Young Thug, Gucci, etc.

Rap is probably more popular now than it's ever been, so certainly there are going to be some new artists scraping the bottom. But the top artists are putting out some of the most inventive material the genre has ever seen.

Older rock fans pined for the good ole days during the grunge movement, but 25 years later there aren't many people suggesting the early 90's output of the hair metal and classic rock dinosaurs stands the test of time better than Nirvana, Soundgarden, etc.

Yeah, this is definitely going to be something we agree to disagree on, as tends to be with subjective entertainment.

Lamar is cool, but YT and Gucci are garbage to me and a lot of people I chat music with feel the same. It's the generational thing, but to me the output of guys like RiffRaff, Drake and the slew of pop musicians have watered down the genre. It is pop music.

It's what happened with rock in the early 2000's. The awesomeness of the 90s gave way to your Limp Bizkits and PowerMan 5000's etc. like we see watered down rappers like your Guccis and Young Thugs and your just garbage like 69 and whatnot.

Being popular doesn't make it better, but again, entertainment is all subjective.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rock and Rap both hit their absolute cultural rock bottom in the 1998-2004ish era. There’s some good rap out there today, but if the Lil’ Xans and 6ix9ines of the world are the future, rap might reach it’s lowest point yet, even lower than the Master P/Juvenile/50 Cent/Nelly/Ruff Ryders era.

Fiddy was legit. Replace him with Ja Rule and that statement is 100.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Fiddy was legit. Replace him with Ja Rule and that statement is 100.
    LOL Ja Rule, I forgot all about him and Murder Inc. My god that era of rap was such trash

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There’s some good rap out there today, but if the Lil’ Xans and 6ix9ines of the world are the future, rap might reach it’s lowest point yet
    I think those guys are blips. They're viral stunts. The rap equivalent of Gangham Style.

But we'll see.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL Ja Rule, I forgot all about him and Murder Inc. My god that era of rap was such trash

LOL, I think someone here posted an article about that dude tryna run a music festival and it was complete and utter s and false advertising since they advertised "cabannas" for people to stay in and they were just ty survival tents.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hardcore hip-hop fans talk about the 90's to the early 2000's as the golden era of hip-hop, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The late 90's to early 00's were a low point in a lot of areas of pop culture. Remember how every other summer blockbuster was a war movie for a while because of Saving Private Ryan?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Even worse, the absolute barrage of post-American Pie teen comedies.

Thread Information