Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I hope this keeps his ass out of the hall, Roger Clemens style. him.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    How sad is it that even with stacked teams, ref help, and HGH, Peyton still set the record for most one-and-dones in the playoffs? HI-FI and DAF86 need to explain this , tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This pisses me off because they suspended Brady and Zeke with no real proof of wrongdoing. Goodell tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    How sad is it that even with stacked teams, ref help, and HGH, Peyton still set the record for most one-and-dones in the playoffs? HI-FI and DAF86 need to explain this , tbh.
    Everybody does it son, God bless.

P/S: how am I one of the first Manning apologists? I'm not even a Manning fan and I barely post here.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

He set all kind of records too det year. Ole cheating ass bas .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This isn’t even a blip on ESPN’s radar per usual

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This pisses me off because they suspended Brady and Zeke with no real proof of wrongdoing. Goodell tbh.
    Not only that, they basically changed the rules for him twice to enhance passing after whining following playoff losses.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

P/S: how am I one of the first Manning apologists? I'm not even a Manning fan and I barely post here.
    all you do in this forum is choke on Peyton’s .

Post Count

Pre-HGH revelation: "Peyton is the GOAT."

Post-HGH revelation: "I'm not even a Manning fan and I barely post here."

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    all you do in this forum is choke on Peyton’s .
    I do more Pats hating, tbh.

Pre-HGH revelation: "Peyton is the GOAT."

Post-HGH revelation: "I'm not even a Manning fan and I barely post here."
    Never was a Manning fan, tbh. I just argue in his favour because out of all the QB's I've seen, he is the best. Same thing with Lebron, I'm not a Lebron fan but I argue on behalf of his greatness.

And an even more clear example is your boy CP3. Not only I'm not a fan of his, I dislike him pretty much, but I can't deny that he's one of the best PG's ever.

What do all of them have in common? imho, they get some unfair criticism.

Post Count

Never was a Manning fan, tbh. I just argue in his favour because out of all the QB's I've seen, he is the best. Same thing with Lebron, I'm not a Lebron fan but I argue on behalf of his greatness.

And an even more clear example is your boy CP3. Not only I'm not a fan of his, I dislike him pretty much, but I can't deny that he's one of the best PG's ever.

Let's review:

Stacked teams
    Ref help
    The league changing the rules to inflate his stats
    HGH

And all Fivehead has to show for it is two role-player rings that the defense carried him to and the NFL record for most one-and-dones in the playoffs. How is he the greatest?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Nothing wrong with respecting greatness. Brady is the best system QB I’ve ever seen and I’m not ashamed to admit that.

I know Manning’s neck and nerves were all ed up so this story, if true, doesn’t shock me.

I still have Manning as the 2nd best qb, Montana will always be no. 1 for me.

Post Count
    Comparing Peyton to Montana is like comparing DeRozan to LeBron.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Comparing Peyton to Montana is like comparing DeRozan to LeBron.
    I am a HUGE/MASSIVE Montana fan. His rookie card one of my prized possessions, cost me 100 bucks.

BUT.....

Manning had 13 4000 yard seasons, and a 5000 yard season, Montana never had a 4000 yard season.

Manning had 16 seasons where he had 25 or more TD passes, Montana had 6.

Manning had 13 seasons where his QB rating was 90 or better, Montana had another 6.

Manning had 12 seasons where his comp % was 65 or better, Montana had 3.

Manning is number one in yards with....71, 940, Montana at 17th with 40,551

TD Passes Manning once again at number one with....539, Montana at number 16 with 273.

You cannot talk the GREAT/LEGENDARY QB's without Peyton Manning early in the discussion and anyone thinking his success was due to PED's is a moron.

If we are going to play this.....different eras..... thing then here comes Slingin' Sammy Baugh, Otto Graham, John Unitas, Fran Tarkenton in the mix, , Tarkenton and Unitas had more TD passes than Montana with Tarkenton having more yards.

Manning was voted to how many pro bowls, he was the NFL MVP how many times?

I get he was never a Derek Anderson or a Tom Savage or a Joe Flacco, but............

This from a Mount Rushmore of QB's article.

Peyton Manning

Forget recency bias for a second. Sure, Peyton Manning’s last NFL season was horrendous, and sure, he only won his final Super Bowl because of his defense. But overall, he had one of the greatest careers in football history.

Manning is the all-time leader in passing yards, touchdowns and fourth-quarter comebacks. He is also fifth in pass completion percentage and sixth in passer rating. He made the Super Bowl four times, winning twice.

Another thing that makes Manning a legend is his consistency and durability. He played all 16 games in all but two seasons of his career. He topped 4,000 passing yards in 14 of his 18 seasons. And, up until his final season, he was dominant throughout his career.

Whether it be as a member of the Colts or Broncos, Manning was constantly one of the best quarterbacks in the league.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan Marino never won anything, yet he is STILL considerated a true great and far superior to most those who did win it all. So it's not all about SB wins.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-02-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Right there with Derek Anderson and Tom Savage when it comes to accomplishments.

Grand totals 101 31 .765 85 48 .639 186 79 .702 14 13 .519 200 92 .685
    Career accomplishments[edit]

Honors and awards[edit]

High school awards[edit]

• 1992, 1993 Louisiana Class 2A MVP[8]
    • 1993 Gatorade Circle of Champions Award[8]
    • 1993 Atlanta TD Club's Bobby Dodd Award[8]
    • 1993 New Orleans Quarterback Club Player of the Year[8]
    • 1993 Columbus, Ohio Touchdown Club Offensive Player of the Year[8]
    • 1993 Gatorade High School Player of the Year (National)[9]

College awards[edit]

NFL awards[edit]

• 5× NFL MVP (2003 (shared with Steve McNair), 2004, 2008, 2009, 2013)[15]
    • 2× NFL Offensive Player of the Year (2004, 2013)[15]
    • Best NFL Player ESPY Award(2004,[14] 2005[16])
    • 14× Pro Bowl (1999–2000, 2002–2010, 2012–2014)[17]
    • 7× First-team All-Pro (2003–2005, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013)[18][19][20]
    • 3× Second-team All-Pro (1999, 2000, 2006)[21][22][23]
    • 3× Bert Bell Award (2003, 2004, 2013)[24]
    • AFC Offensive Player of the Year Awards (1999, 2003–2005, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013)
    • 1998 NFL All-Rookie First Team[17]
    • 2004 FedEx Express Player of the Year[25]
    • Best Record-Breaking Performance ESPY Award(2005,[16] 2014)[26]
    • 2005 Walter Payton Man of the Year Award[24]
    • 2005 Byron "Whizzer" White Humanitarian Award[17]
    • 2005 Pro Bowl MVP[27]
    • 2007 Super Bowl MVP[28]
    • 2007 Best Championship Performance ESPY Award[29]
    • 2012 NFL Comeback Player of the Year

Post Count
    at comparing Montana's stats from an era where defense was still allowed to Peyton's inflated stats from an era of rule changes.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    at comparing Montana's stats from an era where defense was still allowed to Peyton's inflated stats from an era of rule changes.
    Well let's see....

In 1984 Dan Marino had over 5000 yards and 48TD passes.

In his career..420 TD passes/Montana 279.
    Yards for career...61, 361/Montana 40, 551

Dude, ya really don't get any of this do ya slick?

Dude, Montana had Bill Walsh, Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Dwight Clarke and one of the great receiving backs in Roger Craig.

Post Count
    Marino's stats are also more impressive than Peyton's, given the context.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Marino's stats are also more impressive than Peyton's, given the context.
    What happens to....from an era....well?

Post Count
    What happens to....from an era....well?
    Marino did THAT on trash teams when defense was still allowed. Peyton padded stats on stacked teams with the league changing rules to make it easier for him, plus HGH.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Marino did THAT on trash teams when defense was still allowed. Peyton padded stats on stacked teams with the league changing rules to make it easier for him, plus HGH.
    Dude, don't....it was Montanas era....and forget all about the numbers Marino was putting up in that era, ok guy?

HGH.....hahahahahaha~~~ My God little fella, do you honestly believe the son of Archie Manning, the brother of Eli Manning, who was a total; STUD at every level of football got that way because of...............hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, what really is wrong with you, ya talk up Derek Anderson, Tom Savage, Joe Flacco while slamming Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson and Watson. ya really don't see something weird/strange there, well everyone else does.

Figure this stuff out rookie,ok?

Rookie....all the HGH in the world won't make anyone a great QB, ok rook?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I guess Manning simply wasn't motivated to stay in shape on his own as he got older.

tholdren

Post Count
    Dude, don't....it was Montanas era....and forget all about the numbers Marino was putting up in that era, ok guy?

HGH.....hahahahahaha~~~ My God little fella, do you honestly believe the son of Archie Manning, the brother of Eli Manning, who was a total; STUD at every level of football got that way because of...............hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, what really is wrong with you, ya talk up Derek Anderson, Tom Savage, Joe Flacco while slamming Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson and Watson. ya really don't see something weird/strange there, well everyone else does.

Figure this stuff out rookie,ok?

Rookie....all the HGH in the world won't make anyone a great QB, ok rook?
    Why was he using HGH if he wasn't getting an advantage from it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why was he using HGH if he wasn't getting an advantage from it?

Do you ever answer a question guy? Don't ignore what was asked, ok ? Dude, what's with talking up guys like Derek Anderson, Tom Savage, Joe Flacco (who they want to dump)...well? Don't ignore what people ask you, it's ig rude, ok?

Dude, are you really so damn dense ya actually think Manning did what he did because of PED'S, dude...hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Peyton Manning was a great QB from day one, you really don't get this?

14 pro bowls/7 All Pro/MVP..........................................FIVE

Oh yes, HGH........HAHAHAHAHA

I have to just shake my head at the stupidity I see here some times, it's totally amazing.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-03-2018 at 01:17 AM.

Thread Information