Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2496
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This right here is a primary example of someone honestly believing that one side of the aisle has our best interest at heart.

NONE OF THEM CARE!
    you’re really dumb

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like Uber for evictions

great way to get roaches and bedbugs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I roughly agree with everything you just said except the bolded.

The con itself isn't easy to understand, any swindle that plays out over the long term usually is. Like our political duopoly.
    Yeah, I didn't mean it to sound like you didn't care but more like "well, what can we do now?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I didn't mean it to sound like you didn't care but more like "well, what can we do now?"
    Debt amnesty, postal banking, universal voter registration at birth, universal public health care, hard caps on campaign financing and donation limits, Senate and SCOTUS reform...

...feel free to add your own.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok....you’re right, Democrats are all stand up folks that don’t have any suspect motives. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that before?!
    because you’re really really dumb, and think that you can fool people that you’re not just another piece of cowardly trumper

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Debt amnesty, postal banking, universal voter registration at birth, universal public health care, hard caps on campaign financing and donation limits, Senate and SCOTUS reform...

Till the supreme court overturns that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just one more...ranked choice voting.

(Maine has it)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Till the supreme court overturns that
    Eh, we'll see.

I don't think the SC fight is quite over.

(Does look bad for the Dems, tho.)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) rejected the government funding resolution House Democrats introduced Monday, leaving the U.S. government on the verge of a shutdown.
    The current government funding package only lasts another nine days, so on Monday, Democrats released a draft resolution that would extend in through Dec. 11. But McConnell alleged the Democrats' proposal "shamefully leaves out key relief and support" for farmers via Commodity Credit Corp. funding — though CNN reports the Trump administration views those funds as "an unaccountable political slush fund."
    Wow this guy is one massive piece of .

A dead justice, economy in ruins and this guy is putting the cherry on top by not minding a government shutdown.

https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-une...174800884.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soaring wealth during pandemic highlights rising inequality

Americans’ household wealth rebounded last quarter to a record high as the stock market quickly recovered from a pandemic-induced plunge in March.

Yet the gains flowed mainly to the most affluent households

even as tens of millions of people endured job losses and shrunken incomes.

American households’ net worth jumped nearly 7% in the April-June quarter to $119 trillion.

That figure had sunk to $111.3 trillion in the first quarter,

the economy has regained only about half the jobs lost to the pandemic recession underscores what many economists see as America’s widening economic inequality.

the highest-paying one-third of jobs have almost fully recovered from the recession,

while the lowest-paying one-third of jobs remain 16% below pre-pandemic levels.

The wealth data “highlights the inequalities in the recovery in the sense that high-income workers not only have jobs that for the most part have come back;

they also have savings that have continued to grow,”

The richest one-tenth of Americans owned more than two-thirds of the nation’s wealth,

The top 1% owned 31%.

https://apnews.com/28a44dd1a025d9b9af5a8d4ff8c5a033

Capitalist, corrupt America is ed and able

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-22-2020 at 09:04 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Wow this guy is one massive piece of .

A dead justice, economy in ruins and this guy is putting the cherry on top by not minding a government shutdown.

https://news.yahoo.com/mcconnell-une...174800884.html
    I say add the farmer welfare that Cocaine Mitch wants, Trump will then end up finding a way to blow the deal up and have egg on his face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because you’re really really dumb, and think that you can fool people that you’re not just another piece of cowardly trumper
    your Bonnerific is showing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    you’re really dumb
    Gosh....that will teach me!

Go (whichever side you root for)!!

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Wow....I mean, it’s comments like this one that are really convincing me to vote blue!

Go Federal Government!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow....I mean, it’s comments like this one that are really convincing me to vote blue!

Go Federal Government!
    you are a trumper. You were never going to vote blue to begin with. Quit insulting people’s intelligence.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your Bonnerific is showing

it’s been a tough couple weeks for you. Its not surprising you are mad at people for taking you to the woodshed. It’s also not surprising that you only have spurtacular as an ally at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    you are a trumper. You were never going to vote blue to begin with. Quit insulting people’s intelligence.
    Bruh....once you start thinking you know people on an anonymous message board, it means you need to log off and get a ing life. You don’t know a ing thing about me or my beliefs....you don’t know my friends, my family, whom I voted for in the past, what teams I like, where I live, and on and on. You’re a ing dork that needs to go get fresh air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we all need more fresh air, johnsmith

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    we all need more fresh air, johnsmith
    Yeah, that’s for sure....I haven’t stopped working since the pandemic began and I’m traveling a fair bit....I already didn’t like people in general but they’re so so much worse now!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that’s for sure....I haven’t stopped working since the pandemic began and I’m traveling a fair bit....I already didn’t like people in general but they’re so so much worse now!
    Sorry to hear that, do you work over the road, or do you fly from place to place?

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear that, do you work over the road, or do you fly from place to place?
    Nah, just from Austin down to the coast and the valley....I completely changed career paths about 14 months ago and this has been pretty good, but the pandemic (like it has for everyone) has really sucked to deal with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh....once you start thinking you know people on an anonymous message board, it means you need to log off and get a ing life. You don’t know a ing thing about me or my beliefs....you don’t know my friends, my family, whom I voted for in the past, what teams I like, where I live, and on and on. You’re a ing dork that needs to go get fresh air.
    That pretty much nails Bogieriffic to the tree of woe.

Maybe that fat buck tooth mother er will find another hobby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, just from Austin down to the coast and the valley....I completely changed career paths about 14 months ago and this has been pretty good, but the pandemic (like it has for everyone) has really sucked to deal with.
    You're a goddamn mother ing sucking piece of got ass Trumper and you should die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to sell wine in South Texas and the RGV. I sure miss the people, but the windshield time got to me after four years or so.

1,000 mile route twice a month.

Thread Information