Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're an interventionist now?
    I don't have a problem with killing a terrorist with American blood on his hands. It's presented a great opportunity to walk away from Iraq, I hope Trump takes it. Of course Dems will be outraged if he does just like pulling troops from Syria what about the kurds

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't quit her, can you SnakeBoy?

Like Chumpy said, SHE is your Emmanuel Goldstein.
    Your the one who wishes she was POTUS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't quit her, can you SnakeBoy?

Like Chumpy said, SHE is your Emmanuel Goldstein.
    Or is it Gary Johnson you wish was running the show

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was against that too.
    So what is your political leaning exactly? You seem to be a political oddity - against everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what is your political leaning exactly?
    Anti-empire, anti- the money interest.

Small government activism (free labor/free education/"free"land/public infrastructure) a la Abe Lincoln might be the American style that most appeals to me, but it no longer exists. I'm politically homeless.

I'll back Bernie because he wants to do tangibly good stuff for ordinary citizens.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-08-2020 at 11:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your the one who wishes she was POTUS
    Nah, I don't. HRC would have been horrible too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or is it Gary Johnson you wish was running the show
    Horrible candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with killing a terrorist with American blood on his hands.
    Not saying you're wrong, but no one saying this now has presented a shred of proof that Soleimani is responsible for any American deaths.

Why do you say so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was there anyone in this forum calling him a terrorist before last week?

Not rhetorical. I can't recall a single time he came up in the last ten years before a few days ago.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was there anyone in this forum calling him a terrorist before last week?

Not rhetorical. I can't recall a single time he came up in the last ten years before a few days ago.
    To most people in Iran he was a war hero. Most people in the US had no idea who the was Soleimani : lol

Just because "muh CIA, muh Pentagon " and daddy Trump said he was a terrorist then they blindly believe so.

Some liberals are doing the same cuz "muh CNN, muh Elizabeth Warren " said so that he was a terrorist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying you're wrong, but no one saying this now has presented a shred of proof that Soleimani is responsible for any American deaths.

Why do you say so?
    Former Obama officials have been saying that. They have said that both Bush and Obama passed on opportunities to take him out fearing the consequences. Sorry I can't give you a link just heard them on tv.

Just to be clear. I'm not an isolationist or code pink anti war type. I don't have a problem with military force to contain regimes. So if Iran forces the issue I'm fine with demolishing their military capabilities. Just not with regime change yay democracy wars that have never worked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Obama officials have been saying that. They have said that both Bush and Obama passed on opportunities to take him out fearing the consequences. Sorry I can't give you a link just heard them on tv.

Just to be clear. I'm not an isolationist or code pink anti war type. I don't have a problem with military force to contain regimes. So if Iran forces the issue I'm fine with demolishing their military capabilities. Just not with regime change yay democracy wars that have never worked.
    So you just repeat what people say on TV.

Kudos for an honest answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But your government and Trump is lying to you. That's the part you're not seeing. Or maybe you do see but refuse to accept.

Am I rite or wrong hater?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've had at chances before. My classmate in high school worked in counter terrorism in the Navy. He said they have had him before. I don't have details how, when or why they decided not to take him out but as long as he spent in the service I don't feel like he has a reason to lie about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you just repeat what people say on TV.

Kudos for an honest answer.
    Well I'm not privy to top secret information like former Obama officials so I have to rely on what they say.

Is it more/less true with a link
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-ob...ssem-soleimani

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Part 1 - ROCKETS Fired in Iraq, US Contractor Was ‘Counterintelligence' & US-Iran Gov Coordination

Part 2 - ROCKETS Fired in Iraq, US Contractor Was ‘Counterintelligence' & US-Iran Gov Coordination

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But your government and Trump is lying to you. That's the part you're not seeing. Or maybe you do see but refuse to accept.

Am I rite or wrong hater?
    I should get the truth from RT amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should get the truth from RT amirite?
    The Jewish controlled media is not gonna tell you the truth that's for sure. They gonna tell you whatever is best for Israel/Zionists who control both parties of Congress.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with killing a terrorist with American blood on his hands. It's presented a great opportunity to walk away from Iraq, I hope Trump takes it. Of course Dems will be outraged if he does just like pulling troops from Syria what about the kurds
    So you're an interventionist now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I'm not privy to top secret information like former Obama officials so I have to rely on what they say.

Is it more/less true with a link
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-ob...ssem-soleimani
    I see nothing there that confirms Soleimani killed Americans but *something* to confirm he fought in cooperation with them. We also know he gave the US helpful information about the Taliban in 2001.

Shia miltias in Iraq did kill Americans, and it seems a reasonable inference that Soleimani gave them information and materiel to do so -- but surmises are not evidence.

Just curious, do you think killing uniformed military who invade and occupy another country is terrorism?

If the mere association with Hezbollah cements Soleimani's status as a terrorist, than surely ours with salafists in Syria does the same to us, no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The end result of all of this is not much, but I think the American people are getting increasingly tired of careening from one crisis to another with this president.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The end result of all of this is not much, but I think the American people are getting increasingly tired of careening from one crisis to another with this president.
    Really? I've seen the opposite on social media, every time there's a false alarm or hysteria over any controversy related to him, it just seems to strengthen the hold on his base even more. It has become a war where these hardcore leftists prematurely celebrate his demise at every turn vs. these extremist Trumpers who defend his every move.

For somebody in the middle, it's become almost impossible to get real, unbiased news on anything involving American politics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Certainly reason to distrust Trump and the administration, so there's that.
    Lou Dobbs called Mike Lee a Benedict Arnold for disagreeing with the party line in public. Contradicting and debating Trump's policies are the moral equivalent of treason for today's GOP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Senator Lee voted just the same as the rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniffy McAdderall highlights

Thread Information