Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newsmax purely making up, KBJ's swearing is a month or two away..

Their knitter hate has no limits

it's what they live for

it's how they define themselves

And of course it's how they make their money

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watched a clip of that idiot candace owens talking to
    cucker tarlson…

thr look on nazi cuckers face was priceless when she says;

”20 millions black lives were eliminated by abortion…blah blah…genocide of blacks….blah lie… gaslight….blah”

and cucker tarlson is …like….
    ”20 million MORE blacks in our white country???”

lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They all lied to the Senate. The House Democrats should impeach them all

even if it won't pass the Senate

it will go in the Congressional record

And the Senate Republicans will also go on record as yet again not convicting blatant crimes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Look at all the "dudes" upset in here as if yall even have a chance at impregnating someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watched a clip of that idiot candace owens talking to
    cucker tarlson…

thr look on nazi cuckers face was priceless when she says;

”20 millions black lives were eliminated by abortion…blah blah…genocide of blacks….blah lie… gaslight….blah”

and cucker tarlson is …like….
    ”20 million MORE blacks in our white country???”

lol
    I mean I didn't see this clip in question but wouldn't this be more of a case of "what I think he thinks" which in turn would mean you're the true racist and you're the one who's thinking "20 million MORE blacks in our white country???"

ing re racist SH strikes again!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Dumb Winehole wants to expand the SC. Go figure...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several commentators are saying that the supreme Court

Has often ruled to restore rights

Or ruled to create rights rights

But never ruled to revoke a right

The supreme Court as prejudiced corrupted bribed by the Republicans and their oligarchy paymasters has no legitimacy, forfeited all public trust.

Racist John Roberts will go down in history as chief justice who oversaw termination of the supreme Court's legitimacy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao Dumb Winehole wants to expand the SC. Go figure...

What will happen is they will nuke the Filibuster on this one issue and get their precious baby slaughter rights reinstated. Murkowski and probably Romney will flip. No need to pack the courts then and they know that not 1 GOP senator is going for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Several commentators are saying that the supreme Court

Has often ruled to restore rights

Or ruled to create rights rights

But never ruled to revoke a right

The supreme Court as prejudiced corrupted bribed by the Republicans and their oligarchy paymasters has no legitimacy, forfeited all public trust.

Racist John Roberts will go down as history as chief justice that oversaw determination of the supreme Court's legitimacy

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you deny the right to an abortion and want kids to have to get jobs to pay for their housing, food, transportation, etc?
    Huh? I'm one of the most vehemently pro-choice advocates on here. I might be the only pro-choice libertarian on this whole website.

Trust the science.
    Yup, and the analytics. Not the Fauci/Pfizer or Al Gore junk science, but the real stuff.

Unfortunately there is a strong gender gap in terms of people who are actually knowledgeable about science and math (especially data science/statistics), and no surprise men have the upper hand. Females are biologically programmed to be caretakers, not data analysts, decision scientists, STEM juggernauts. Henceforce while you may have a 55/45 or greater female to male ratio on college degrees, when you throw out the gimmicky joke majors like in hospitality, artsy stuff and social studies type BA degrees, you're left with a 80/20 or better STEM ratio in favor of males because males are just more brainy and females are just more heart-on-their-string, every-new-flavor-of-the-day goes individuals. It's biology.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-04-2022 at 02:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? I'm one of the most vehemently pro-choice advocates on here. I might be the only pro-choice libertarian on this whole website.
    Nah, you're not. I don't believe in abortion but I also don't believe it's my place to tell others what to do. As much as I hate the thought of abortion I am more angered at thought of us subsidizing it. s are going to be s regardless and continue to use abortion as a means of contraception.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to 9 months. After that, they don’t wanna know about you. They don’t wanna hear from you. No nothing! No neonatal care, no daycare, no Head Start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re pre-born, you’re fine, if you’re preschool, you’re [screwed]. They’re anti-woman, simple as it gets,” he said. They believe a woman’s primary role is to function as a broodmare for the state." - George Carlin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to 9 months. After that, they don’t wanna know about you. They don’t wanna hear from you. No nothing! No neonatal care, no daycare, no Head Start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re pre-born, you’re fine, if you’re preschool, you’re [screwed]. They’re anti-woman, simple as it gets,” he said. They believe a woman’s primary role is to function as a broodmare for the state." - George Carlin
    Lmao Carlin would be beaten to death by leftists in today's world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao Carlin would be beaten to death by leftists in today's world.
    He has a valid point about right wing extremists. They're hypocrites. And they're not pro-life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a valid point about right wing extremists. They're hypocrites. And they're not pro-life.
    What's the excuse for the left who murder millions of black babies in the womb, control the pol leanings in their states/counties, yet still their black cons uents live in poverty? Wow those elitist white leftists don't give one about their cons uents black, white, or whatever color you want to say. It's all virtue signaling like all the old hags up in arms about being barren yet screeching about abortion rights.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the excuse for the left who murder millions of black babies in the womb, control the pol leanings in their states/counties, yet still their black cons uents live in poverty? Wow those elitist white leftists don't give one about their cons uents black, white, or whatever color you want to say. It's all virtue signaling like all the old hags up in arms about being barren yet screeching about abortion rights.
    What about all of the babies, children, and women who were killed in Vietnam, Kuwait, Iraq, etc? Right wing extremists and Christian fundamentalists are mostly pro-war. What's more, they're likley social conservatives who oppose social programs for babies, children, and women. They would rather have newborns suffer nutritionally for the sake of avoiding taxes. They would rather babies be born into poverty and toxic environments (drug addiction, abuse, violence) than pay taxes to increase funding for programs that protect and nurture babies. They are driven by their warped interpretation of Christianity, selfishness, and greed, not the sancticty of human life. They're apathy towards babies and children living in poverty undermines their transparent "pro-life" cries.
    Last edited by Desert Spur; 05-04-2022 at 03:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m gonna when Joey pisses someone off on here and they post all the vile he says on here to his business page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right wing extremists and Christian fundamentalists aka chickenhawks are mostly pro-war.
    I don't have the time rn to discuss this all but... "I stand with Ukraine"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m gonna when Joey pisses someone off on here and they post all the vile he says on here to his business page.
    What's so vile exactly; a difference in opinion? You've already posted that I was racist against Kamala just because I said she's not really "African American" which she isn't. Yall leftists are tribalist s !

Btw why don't you just grow some balls BD and come say what you have to say to my face already? Oh wait...
    Last edited by koriwhat; 05-04-2022 at 03:04 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL bull , you can't support Republicans without supporting getting rid of abortion since that's the #1 issue they have been running on for decades. You're a liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL bull , you can't support Republicans without supporting getting rid of abortion since that's the #1 issue they have been running on for decades. You're a liar.
    Lol "You're either on our side or theirs but there's no inbetween!" You ing authoritarian s bags are all the same. I support policies from both sides but less from the left because I ing think yall done lost yalls minds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not everything is black and white, that's just Media talking.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biological fact that is undeniable and completely turned-a-blind-eye to is that males and females are drastically different and that while men and women both have functioning brains, the way men use them and the way that women use them are drastically different. Obviously, there are exceptions in every case, but you have to make the utilitarian decision based on the hard data. Females wear their hearts on their sleeves and therefore should not be decision makers in any way. Males vote analytically and practically, i.e. voting with their brain, while females vote with their hearts, i.e. voting on all the wrong issues and are easily influenced and gullible by irrelevant issues that do not have a long term importance to the continuous improvement of the whole of society, freedom and individualism and a strong country and economy. Females are NOT quality decision makers and voting for elected officials is perhaps the biggest decision one can make in any society that includes a government. Females are biologically inferior to males in every which way, but most especially in terms of practical decision science; therefore, they should not be equally responsible for voting and determining who should be elected to govern the nation, at all levels (federal, state and local).

That said, I do NOT support abolishing any of the 1865 Post-Civil War Lincoln Civil Rights Amendments (13th-15th)... because there is no biological evidence that any non-white man is more or less inferior to the white man. All men are created equal, and should have the equal right to vote for leaders who govern at all levels.
    You're very shrill and emotional.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not everything is black and white, that's just Media talking.
    He voted for Roe vs Wade to be rolled back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alito should ask Viet Nam, Iraq, other countries that the USA invaded, bombed, ed up to see if they agree with Alito's dishonest history that USA is a pro-life, peaceful country and people.

Thread Information