Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pre-season so maybe Pop just playing around, but with a healthy Murray & White, no reason for Mills to get PG minutes. Rudy looks very old - no lift. Lyles is a big body that can dribble, but not sure he has shown he can do anything else good enough to warrant being in the rotation and Carroll looks like another guy we acquired 2-3 years too late. Is Walker resting, injured??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand this PG rotation. Pop only allows Murray or White to play PG ... but this is the second straight game that Pop carves out minutes for Mills at point guard too.

Frustrating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The depth of this team is great. You sub out Murray and White comes in. Mills comes in for Forbes. Gay for Lyles/Carroll. Poeltl for Aldridge. Bring in Walker for DeRozan and stagger DeRozan's and Aldridge's minutes and there won't be any drop of in production at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Eric B and his “sources.” Dude has to suck off Marcus Bryant/Manny’s posts just to take some heat off himself being the laughing stock poster of SpursTalk.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Patty Mills still getting so much run on this team? He can't run the offense and defensively he's a dog.

It's even worse when he's on the court with Marco.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pre-season so maybe Pop just playing around, but with a healthy Murray & White, no reason for Mills to get PG minutes. Rudy looks very old - no lift. Lyles is a big body that can dribble, but not sure he has shown he can do anything else good enough to warrant being in the rotation and Carroll looks like another guy we acquired 2-3 years too late. Is Walker resting, injured??
    OH, I forgot to mention one half of basketball left in preseason and Pop appears to have zero interest in putting White/Murray on floor together - all have to hope this is CIA Pop, but feeling more and more its just old stubborn Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m tired of having talented players we can play just sitting on the bench waiting for their turn which won’t happen unless an injury occurs. Then and only then will Pops hand be forced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I just wanna say it’s Pop tinkering in the preseason but I don’t know anymore. The logical rotation is glaring and right in front of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay had a lingering injury so he's probably not a 100%. Lyles is a no show on offense, but that should change. I'd still prefer Carroll over him although Carroll has shown nothing that makes me think he's better than Dante Cunningham

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I just wanna say it’s Pop tinkering in the preseason but I don’t know anymore. The logical rotation is glaring and right in front of him.
    It’s Pop. He will ride with Beli/Wombat all year and then go to Lonnie when it’s in an elimination game in the playoffs (if the Spurs are even lucky to get there).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still don’t like that Rudy Gay contract even though he was good last year. We might just get a completely broken version of Rudy Gay this season and he’s being paid 16 million a year. Smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel bad for walker, I bet he is telling himself what am I doing here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Lonnie asks for a trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If White was having the type of game IB is having ST would be ripping him apart, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte just got posterized

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well,at least with Lyles on the court i don't have to focus all of my negativity on DeMar.
    Lyles sucks as well.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand this PG rotation. Pop only allows Murray or White to play PG ... but this is the second straight game that Pop carves out minutes for Mills at point guard too.

Frustrating.

True believer. I don't think there's anything Patty could do to change that. It might not make the Spurs a lottery team, but it's going to be worth a number of losses over the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put our best defender on Morant. IB can't handle him.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well,at least with Lyles on the court i don't have to focus all of my negativity on DeMar.
    Lyles sucks as well.

Lyles should understand that he's on his last legs in the NBA. So he should have come out this preseason with a sense of urgency. Either he doesn't have it, or he's not capable of it. Either way, he's looking like a washout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lyles should understand that he's on his last legs in the NBA. So he should have come out this preseason with a sense of urgency. Either he doesn't have it, or he's not capable of it. Either way, he's looking like a washout.
    Dude trained with Andrew Wiggins this summer. He's hopeless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clarke looks really small for a big guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put our best defender on Morant. IB can't handle him.
    he has 11 pts on 11 shots...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how if Murray or White have a defensive breakdown Pop subs them out to teach them a lesson but Wombat-Belli do it all game and it's no big deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was supposed to be a 3pt shooter and a mobile PF on defense.That's why he was drafted so high.
    His shooting % are inconsistent to say the least and he gets lost on defense.

That's lack of focus,training and work rate imo.

Thread Information