Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a futbol fan myself but I liken this warriors team to the Brazil national team of 2002 with Ronaldo and ronhaldino which ted on everyone. Most people like teams that are unfairly built
    son please, that brasil side was enormously enjoyable, only rivaldo was a ****, besides that they were quite likeable tbh. Warriors besides livingston and igguadala are all made players.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only players I can stand on the Warriors are Livingston and Nick Young because of what they did for the Clippers.
    Lol nick young in nba.... sad talentless nba

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Draymond deserves credit for being a heel, knowing he's a heel and playing the heel role to perfection. A good heel adds some entertainment value even as you want to slam your fist through the TV and into his face.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even tho “keepin it real” is a dumb concept, I do respect and love Draymond for being himself out there. Meanwhile, the reason people hate Steph and KD more is because the talking they do is clearly fake as , and comes from a place of insecurity.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Warriors are the patron saints of front-running casual fans.

I see more and more of their jerseys everywhere I go...in SA, ffs.

Every good team has bandwagon fans, but let’s be honest the warriors were selling out games for years with terrible teams. They used to sell us with their motto “it’s a great timeout” not “we want to win and compete” just that it’s cool you’ll have fun it’s the nba. People have short ass memories, it’s actually kind of cool to be a part of a fan base that is hated because the team you like is the best team in the league....

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Keep being salty as lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people respect the old teams of Jax and Davis and such, maybe an earlier Monta Ellis, because they scrapped. This team now has it all, and they've been to the show 4 consecutive times. They act like this is their first time, no poise whatsoever. There's not really a leader on the team.

I remember when "It still hurts" happened, I think Norris Cole or someone of that ilk was bring the ball up when the series was decided and they were giddy and began some premature celebrations. Lebron calmed that from the sidelines, said "not yet... just play ball". It would be nice not to ghetto up the entire NBA with these And1 style celebrations. Just waiting for the voice from Rucker park to come over the speakers and people to fall all over each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every good team has bandwagon fans, but let’s be honest the warriors were selling out games for years with terrible teams. They used to sell us with their motto “it’s a great timeout” not “we want to win and compete” just that it’s cool you’ll have fun it’s the nba. People have short ass memories, it’s actually kind of cool to be a part of a fan base that is hated because the team you like is the best team in the league....
    did you just wake up from a coma or something?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son please, that brasil side was enormously enjoyable, only rivaldo was a ****, besides that they were quite likeable tbh. Warriors besides livingston and igguadala are all made players.
    Not talking bout personalities im talking bout the flow of the game. You cannot deny that last year the Warriors were a joke good. Most of their base is the same type that rooted for Brazil too

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    did you just wake up from a coma or something?
    Nope I just know it wasn’t that long ago that the warriors were terrible, the bottom dwellers of the nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

San Antonio Heat
    San Antonio Cavs

You farmers LOVE and always stan for LBJ. Shhhhhhhh!
    Difference Alejandro is that Lebron and Spurs have always had mutual respect, you guys jumped on the Warriors bandwagon even though they used to chant “Lakers suck”. shameless

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep being salty as lol
    Laker troll having to rep the Warriors because his team is garbage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Difference Alejandro is that Lebron and Spurs have always had mutual respect, you guys jumped on the Warriors bandwagon even though they used to chant “Lakers suck”. shameless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's not really a leader on the team.
    Didn't you hear that scrub ass Donkey is their leader? Defenses don't even guard the mother er, he hits like 15% on wide open 3s but because he can't close his mouth (literally and figuratively) you had the TNT crew calling him the leader. He soaked it up of course and went on about his "leadership".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't you hear that scrub ass Donkey is their leader? Defenses don't even guard the mother er, he hits like 15% on wide open 3s but because he can't close his mouth (literally and figuratively) you had the TNT crew calling him the leader. He soaked it up of course and went on about his "leadership".
    He can call himself the messiah. There's no true leader on the Warriors team. If anyone is, it would be Iggy.

Thread Information