Page 407 of 745 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 18607
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lance Stevenson to lakers
    Him and ball together?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CBA is king here. If there's a provision, then that obviously takes precedent. Anyone thinking Adam Silver can wave a magic wand is out of their minds.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Of course Kawhi can sit out a year and of course any other star can do the same. Are ya'll ing stupid? You don't have to do the ing job if you don't want to. These dude's aren't slaves.
    No they aren't slaves. They voluntarily signed multi-million-dollar contracts to play a kid's game for a living. What a ridiculous comparison. If they don't want to do their job, then they can retire.

Kawhi would set a terrible precedent for the league if he's allowed to sit out a whole season on purpose. It would be monumentally stupid for the league not to respond to that.

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC y'all re hilarious thinking any court is going to say he's not going to be a free agent. Dude could retire for year. He's go leverage. The Spurs don't. Thats the bottom line and has always been the bottom line.
    If you retire while under contract the team retains your rights. When you enter into a contract both sides have to preform. A team can’t say we aren’t paying a player without cause. A player can’t say I’m not playing without cause. If kwahi says I’m going to sit out my last year and enter free agency, I guarantee the nba steps in

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Poop would become the most hated man in NBA if he tried to force Kiwi to stay in SA at this point now that Lebron has LA media backing him, tbh. all the anti-Trump rants in the world won't save him from racial/paternalism insinuations from twitter activist

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they aren't slaves. They voluntarily signed multi-million-dollar contracts to play a kid's game for a living. What a ridiculous comparison. If they don't want to do their job, then they can retire.

Kawhi would set a terrible precedent for the league if he's allowed to sit out a whole season on purpose. It would be monumentally stupid for the league not to respond to that.
    Are you not reading my posts? I said he could retire. This is why I don't normally respond to you. Not only are you mostly just trolling, you're also a ing moron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The CBA provides a decent enough response IMO. Silver just needs to back the Spurs at that point if it comes to that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CBA is king here. If there's a provision, then that obviously takes precedent. Anyone thinking Adam Silver can wave a magic wand is out of their minds.
    Umm, he quoted the CBA and it pretty clearly states that you can’t sit out a season and get free agency. Just admit you’re wrong and move on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop would become the most hated man in NBA if he tried to force Kiwi to stay in SA at this point now that Lebron has LA media backing him, tbh. all the anti-Trump rants in the world won't save him from racial/paternalism insinuations from twitter activist
    No. Most players agree you play out your contract and earn your right to be a free agent. And public opinion would crucify Kawhi for sitting out a year and thinking he should be paid millions to do so. Spurs will win that war, especially bc they are already more media savvy than Kawhi’s group.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

David Beat Me Up :(
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the precedent under the cba is he hasn’t performed his portion of the contract and the spurs can stop him from being a free agent aka roll over his contract until he has performed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol wait they have Josh Hart, resigned KCP, and now got Lance Stephenson? Why?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Are you not reading my posts? I said he could retire. This is why I don't normally respond to you. Not only are you mostly just trolling, you're also a ing moron.
    Stephen A. said nothing about Kawhi retiring. He said Kawhi would sit out a year. There's a difference. Who's the moron again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mute cancer. there's no way he'd sit another year

see you in training camp whi whi!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm, he quoted the CBA and it pretty clearly states that you can’t sit out a season and get free agency. Just admit you’re wrong and move on.
    I never said anything about free agency. Reread my posts, I brought up the CBA before he posted that in response to people thinking Adam Silver was going to save the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the precedent under the cba is he hasn’t performed his portion of the contract and the spurs can stop him from being a free agent aka roll over his contract until he has performed.
    How wild would it be to make that claim retroactively about last season and his bull injury? Would never happen, but would laugh so hard if they pulled it off

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver is beholden to the owners, not the players. It’s the owners that employ him and pay him. Any thing he says for the players is lip service. You’ll see come the next CBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doris Burke's mouth is watering at the chance to accuse Pop of being a misogynist again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen A. said nothing about Kawhi retiring. He said Kawhi would sit out a year. There's a difference. Who's the moron again?
    IDGAF what SAS said. I'm responding to people in this thread, not SAS. Why the is SAS an authority? You're the moron, again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that noise. We'll take a bat to his in knees
    My, you're changing your tune.

Thread Information