Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'd like to get a hat, but, am afraid to get sucker punched.
    Appropriate fear.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'd like to get a hat, but, am afraid to get sucker punched.
    You ever witness such violence towards a preference of candidate, Cub?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That guy deserves it, tbh. Was just a neo nazi

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, this is quite uncommon. I got sucker punched once when I was about 13. There were these two brothers in the neighborhood, real bad asses. One was crippled and on a crooked leg and requisi e crutch with a soiled arm pit rest. The went everywhere together. They used to hang around the shopping center which was a big deal to go to back in the '60's. My friend and I would walk all the way up there to go to the drugstore and look at the magazines and get candy. As you'd cross the parking lot you could see into the store entrance. A lot of the times those two would be standing there, not begging for money, but, accepting it if it were offered, and patrolling the area for anybody they wanted to beat up(me). , you'd just have to turn around and to the Beverage Store where the owner was mean and nasty as a general rule. Especially if you brought your empty bottles up to trade in for cash and then took the cash to the drugstore for goodies.

Long story short, one night my friend and I turned the corner on the way up the shopping center and here they came with a couple other friends. we were trapped and tried to brazen it. All the sudden I got cold ed by one of the other fellows. I mean ed hit directly on the left eye. It was like the horizontal hold on the tv went haywire. The kid told me the next day at school that he was sorry, but, I either got hit, or, they'd a beat the out of him. I never want to get sucker punched again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, this is quite uncommon. I got sucker punched once when I was about 13. There were these two brothers in the neighborhood, real bad asses. One was crippled and on a crooked leg and requisi e crutch with a soiled arm pit rest. The went everywhere together. They used to hang around the shopping center which was a big deal to go to back in the '60's. My friend and I would walk all the way up there to go to the drugstore and look at the magazines and get candy. As you'd cross the parking lot you could see into the store entrance. A lot of the times those two would be standing there, not begging for money, but, accepting it if it were offered, and patrolling the area for anybody they wanted to beat up(me). , you'd just have to turn around and to the Beverage Store where the owner was mean and nasty as a general rule. Especially if you brought your empty bottles up to trade in for cash and then took the cash to the drugstore for goodies.

Long story short, one night my friend and I turned the corner on the way up the shopping center and here they came with a couple other friends. we were trapped and tried to brazen it. All the sudden I got cold ed by one of the other fellows. I mean ed hit directly on the left eye. It was like the horizontal hold on the tv went haywire. The kid told me the next day at school that he was sorry, but, I either got hit, or, they'd a beat the out of him. I never want to get sucker punched again.
    By 1968 you can't say...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Joe"
    Did you see Drump's face when Trudeau quoted Churchill?
    Drump was like wtf is he talking about?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    By 1968 you can't say...

That guy gets a forearm. I got the sandwich, knuckle style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see Drump's face when Trudeau quoted Churchill?
    Drump was like wtf is he talking about?

conga rats on your tweet embed. Epic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That guy gets a forearm. I got the sandwich, knuckle style.
    You deserved worse. You dodged 'Nam.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Damn, I was sucker punched back in '99 on the playground by a kid nicknamed Fat Billy. He was a fat kid that was like 5 feet tall at 10 years old. Truly a giant to us kids.

He caught me on the ear when I was playing blackjack for lunch money and tried to take a stack of quarters I had. I was dazed but one of the teachers caught him from afar and he tried to run. Fatty tripped on a stump and fell face first into asphalt. Never seen him again, was expelled because of the bully crackdown after columbine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You deserved worse. You dodged 'Nam.
    I was in the bush. Then came home to Holidayland, aka Jerkwater U.S.A.. King sheriff drove me across the bridge and bid me a nice day. I waited for the er to go all the way back across then started back over the bridge. He turned around and started back over. I turned around and hustled back across the bridge entrance line. Back & forth we went, till finally he gave up and went back to town. I spent the nite in the woods, shot an elk, and spent the rest of the nite making a pancho out of a 4 foot square piece of filthy canvas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was in the bush. Then came home to Holidayland, aka Jerkwater U.S.A.. King sheriff drove me across the bridge and bid me a nice day. I waited for the er to go all the way back across then started back over the bridge. He turned around and started back over. I turned around and hustled back across the bridge entrance line. Back & forth we went, till finally he gave up and went back to town. I spent the nite in the woods, shot an elk, and spent the rest of the nite making a pancho out of a 4 foot square piece of filthy canvas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Great movie at a trim running time. Especially that beginning. The sheriff is spot on. Has no idea what he's getting into and plays it that way instead of knowing what's going to happen and acting accordingly. His gross ignorance is vitally important and it's realized wonderfully. He shows the slightest bit of realization, but, he buries it immediately so he can get to where he's bound and determined to end up. He wants to actually see it to make sure.

When Rambo finally gets back to town it gets a little off the kilter, but, it's splendid stuff.

I like the shot where Rambo is walked out by Trautman. The camera is on the ground with the shot looking up. It's a fine moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lies.

You're a coward who chose deferments over country.

COWARD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One scalp down, ninety-nine to go! And I want my scalps! These god damn Natzi's have invaded Merica and need to be dee-stroyed!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One scalp down, ninety-nine to go! And I want my scalps! These god damn Natzi's have invaded Merica and need to be dee-stroyed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bookmarked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great movie at a trim running time. Especially that beginning. The sheriff is spot on. Has no idea what he's getting into and plays it that way instead of knowing what's going to happen and acting accordingly. His gross ignorance is vitally important and it's realized wonderfully. He shows the slightest bit of realization, but, he buries it immediately so he can get to where he's bound and determined to end up. He wants to actually see it to make sure.

When Rambo finally gets back to town it gets a little off the kilter, but, it's splendid stuff.

I like the shot where Rambo is walked out by Trautman. The camera is on the ground with the shot looking up. It's a fine moment.
    Agree that it's a great movie. They should have stopped right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody is leaving the WH for a while. Except for that pussy Rince Pubees. Hes the got that pushed for Flynn to be fired before he could even defend himself.

Hopefully King Trump send Rince to the dungeon ASAP. Otherwise that pussy gonna destroy the WH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody is leaving the WH for a while. Except for that pussy Rince Pubees. Hes the got that pushed for Flynn to be fired before he could even defend himself.

Hopefully King Trump send Rince to the dungeon ASAP. Otherwise that pussy gonna destroy the WH
    Based on what information, hate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on what information, hate?
    Fox news says it was Pubees who pushed for Flynn to be fired. Along with Pence that little butch
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...?client=safari

Apparently this coneiving little has direct chats with GOP dinosaurs that disaproove of Trump. I would not be surprised if this was part of the leakers. Hed burn it all down for more power

Apparently a war is starting between Pubees and the GOP lttle gots VS Bannon and Conway camp

s about to get real

Lets see how Trump deals with this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope King Trump serves Pubees head on a platter to his legions of fanatics to enjoy a morsel

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fox news says it was Pubees who pushed for Flynn to be fired. Along with Pence that little butch
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...?client=safari

Apparently this coneiving little has direct chats with GOP dinosaurs that disaproove of Trump. I would not be surprised if this was part of the leakers. Hed burn it all down for more power

Apparently a war is starting between Pubees and the GOP lttle gots VS Bannon and Conway camp

s about to get real

Lets see how Trump deals with this.
    I hope King Trump serves Pubees head on a platter to his legions of fanatics to enjoy a morsel
    It'd be terribly disappointing if this were true. I just took for granted that these people were a unit galvanized via that high campaign and total victory.

I'm going to hold on to this fantasy until it's proven wrong.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hey dale, flynn called the russians 5 times that day.

Thread Information