Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Are you from Missouri?
    No, I just can't stand her. She doesn't have some great legacy in the Senate or anything and was only there in the first place because she was running against severely flawed candidates in 2006 and 2012 (both of which being extremely favorable blue waive election years) and now MSNBC flaunts her as some brilliant analyst who holds the secret for how Democrats can win red states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to be obnoxious in taking time the way BdB and Delaney were. He was way too complacent with just taking what's given to him.
    You have to pick your spots. Doing it repeatedly makes you look ish on TV, but sometimes it works.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You have to pick your spots.
    Tell that to our current POTUS

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I just can't stand her. She doesn't have some great legacy in the Senate or anything and was only there in the first place because she was running against severely flawed candidates in 2006 and 2012 (both of which being extremely favorable blue waive election years) and now MSNBC flaunts her as some brilliant analyst who holds the secret for how Democrats can win red states.
    MSNBC is so out of tune is not even funny. Chris Matthews is pimping out Tim Ryan like he just killed it out there tonight.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    MSNBC is so out of tune is not even funny. Chris Matthews is pimping out Tim Ryan like he just killed it out there tonight.
    Ryan was doing alright but that stumble on Afghanistan should be the end of him imo, I'm surprised Matthews is ignoring it when he's usually not as bad as the rest of the MSM is at ignoring how insane or foreign policy is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gabbard is pro-gun and anti-abortion, ain't goin nowhere with the Dems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump's re-election campaign bought a $100,000 advertising spot at the top of YouTube's homepage ahead of the first Democratic presidential primary debate Wednesday.

The ad called for voters to text the campaign with the words "VOTE" or "BORDER" to signal their support for Trump 2020. The advertisement is expected to reach more than 60 million viewers, The Hill reported

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frank Luntz O'Rourke 'Big Loser' of Debate

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Warren - robotic, carefully scripted (obviously grooming her), and uninspiring.
    Booker - played the card early and often.
    BdB - agree with Will Hunting--definitely one of the stronger performances tonight, but predictably being disregarded by the overly sensitive. BONUS: black wife, DNC needs to cash in all the loose change they can find if they want the WH again...just saying.
    Inslee - spoke the least and sounded the best. I'm afraid he and BdB would end up getting into a pissing contest with Trump if they debated, and of course he would draw them into the shallows and drown them if they took the bait.
    Castro - for those worrying about healthcare, do you really want the former Mayor of San Antonio calling the shots?
    Beto - just another face in the crowd...by this time tomorrow I'll have already forgotten what he looks like.
    Klobuchar - looks like The Joker had a stroke.
    Delaney - to his credit, he tried to resist the low-hanging Trump fruit on occasions, but he's far too rapey to be considered a threat.
    Gabbard - she looks like Magua, and definitely got herself a scalp tonight.
    Ryan - wow...RIP

The two gentlemen moderating the event thought they were bigger than the candidates, and asked nothing but (over)loaded questions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Warren - robotic, carefully scripted (obviously grooming her), and uninspiring.
    Booker - played the card early and often.
    BdB - agree with Will Hunting--definitely one of the stronger performances tonight, but predictably being disregarded by the overly sensitive. BONUS: black wife, DNC needs to cash in all the loose change they can find if they want the WH again...just saying.
    Inslee - spoke the least and sounded the best. I'm afraid he and BdB would end up getting into a pissing contest with Trump if they debated, and of course he would draw them into the shallows and drown them if they took the bait.
    Castro - for those worrying about healthcare, do you really want the former Mayor of San Antonio calling the shots?
    Beto - just another face in the crowd...by this time tomorrow I'll have already forgotten what he looks like.
    Klobuchar - looks like The Joker had a stroke.
    Delaney - to his credit, he tried to resist the low-hanging Trump fruit on occasions, but he's far too rapey to be considered a threat.
    Gabbard - she looks like Magua, and definitely got herself a scalp tonight.
    Ryan - wow...RIP

The two gentlemen moderating the event thought they were bigger than the candidates, and asked nothing but (over)loaded questions.

I think Warren started off really well but the 2nd half was uninspiring for her. I actually like the fact she wasn't jumping into the immigration fray with horse about how we need to welcome illegals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't know how Soon-Yi puts up with it, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I think Warren started off really well but the 2nd half was uninspiring for her. I actually like the fact she wasn't jumping into the immigration fray with horse about how we need to welcome illegals.
    As an unabashed red-teamer I'm obligated to on her since she poses a threat. She had no major gaffes but at the same time you can see that they're playing the long game with her.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Claire McCaskill is a repulsive human being. I want to stab myself in the face every time I hear her give her "insights" about how to win swing districts.
    If her insight wasn't have your opponent make jokes about legitimate rape I don't know what she could add.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If her insight wasn't have your opponent make jokes about legitimate rape I don't know what she could add.
    I think you know that was basically my point

Her insight is usually horse about being “moderate” and “reaching across the aisle”, just more of the stuff MSNBC crams down its viewers throats.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    As an unabashed red-teamer I'm obligated to on her since she poses a threat. She had no major gaffes but at the same time you can see that they're playing the long game with her.
    Her major gaffe was not going after Biden, imo. She had a huge platform to take jabs at him without any opportunity for him to respond until tomorrow. When you’re in a 20 person race and you’re not the favorite, you can’t play it safe the way she did tonight. You need to do what Trump did in 2016 and play constant offense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her major gaffe was not going after Biden, imo. She had a huge platform to take jabs at him without any opportunity for him to respond until tomorrow. When you’re in a 20 person race and you’re not the favorite, you can’t play it safe the way she did tonight. You need to do what Trump did in 2016 and play constant offense.
    I think she should focus on Bernie more. He's a direct threat to her since they're going for the same exact demo. Biden has already proven to be a liability to himself. There is a good chance he takes care of himself down the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell that to our current POTUS
    you're assuming democrat primary voters will follow the same trend as republican primary voters in 2016. far from a sure thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chuck Todd was the breakout candidate, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IMO, Biden will be out of the race in 6-10 months time, after the first few primaries. Joe doesn’t really appeal to any specific demographic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three whole pages. Dems capturing hearts and minds, eh.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    IMO, Biden will be out of the race in 6-10 months time, after the first few primaries. Joe doesn’t really appeal to any specific demographic.
    That's either BS or you believe the polls are made up.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Chuck Todd was the breakout candidate, tbh.
    Mods don't participate. Liberals have assured me on that, many times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Hillary has more appeal than Biden? C'mon

Booker and Harris are going to cancel each other so Biden will come in and get the remainding votes and win maybe half the southern states. Obama really bought Biden a black only card.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Booker and Harris are going to cancel each other
    Cos they're black?

Thread Information