"We Run This State"
    More like "We Choked This Lead"
    Sisk
    Thompson
    DesignatedT

My Team
    Maryland Terrapins
    Post Count
    Insult to the injury of Texas, period....Aggie, UT, and Baylor all embarrassed the Big 12 in spectacular fashion

Veteran
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Insult to the injury of Texas, period....Aggie, UT, and Baylor all embarrassed the Big 12 in spectacular fashion
    Aggies are SEC.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    3/4 of your fans left the game. They vacated. This is definitely a "who stayed and witnessed" religious moment for the believers.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And Baylor should be in a semipro rape league of their own.

So UT gets the Big 12 fail.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Greatest comeback in college football history is probably the 1980 Holiday Bowl. SMU vs. BYU.

It doesn't meet your criteria of "second half comeback" though. BYU was trailing by 20 points with 3 minutes left. I think there was a blocked punt and hail mary in the final 15 seconds for BYU to win. Many people consider this to be the greatest comeback in CFB history.
    Yeah a stunning comeback vs. basically 1 quarter of complete and utter meltdown. Give UCLA credit as well. Rosen was getting beat up but he never quit. Respect. The fake e was a poke in the eye. Only the Aggies can lose like this. They should have lost last year to UCLA as well.

Now? Now you show up? Haven't seen you around these parts since you guys choked away last year's Nat'l Championship...
    That is a known disappearing act when the teams that he bandwagons lose or when the teams he hates win. It's his MO.

Pussy.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Baylor has embarrassed in spectacular fashion in so many ways

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Is anyone really surprised with Baylor tho? Their entire team just got gutted due to Art Briles using the campus as a rape factory.

Texas loss was worse, and A&M somehow outdid Texas.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Is anyone really surprised with Baylor tho? Their entire team just got gutted due to Art Briles using the campus as a rape factory.

Texas loss was worse, and A&M somehow outdid Texas.
    Somehow Baylor ranked 34 in rivals recruiting last year. 13 spots better than Tech.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    That is a known disappearing act when the teams that he bandwagons lose or when the teams he hates win. It's his MO.

Pussy.
    Thread get your ass in here. You've got some explaining to do.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Somehow Baylor ranked 34 in rivals recruiting last year. 13 spots better than Tech.
    Liberty is a horrible loss.
    Tech would have killed Liberty.

As a schooL Liberty is an ins utionalized conduit for money for the non profit Falwell millionaires. So I guess it's fitting they play.
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-04-2017 at 08:41 PM.

My Team
    Post Count
    Yep. A game that isn't getting any attention ITT, but is historic nonetheless.

Howard set the record for biggest upset in CFB history. (From a betting standpoint) Howard was +45 road underdog at UNLV, and somehow won the game outright.

Just a fantastic week of CFB.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yep. A game that isn't getting any attention ITT, but is historic nonetheless.

Howard set the record for biggest upset in CFB history. (From a betting standpoint) Howard was +45 road underdog at UNLV, and somehow won the game outright.

Just a fantastic week of CFB.
    ... or horrible if you actually root for a team to win instead of getting joy from others losing.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well the difference between Texas and the other schools is one can potentially chalk it up to week one with a new staff. Aggy and Baylor know they are ed and will be for a while. Not saying the same might get said for Texas my midseason, but there's no reason to panic just yet.

My Team
    Post Count
    Last game of the week. Another fantastic finish...

Georgia Tech goes for 2 and the win in 2OT. Comes up short...Tennessee holds on.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Liberty is a horrible loss.
    Tech would have killed Liberty.

As a schooL Liberty is an ins utionalized conduit for money for the non profit Falwell millionaires. So I guess it's fitting they play.
    Lol utsa would have killed Liberty

The AD that got fired from Baylor got hired at Liberty so there's that

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Yeah, Baylor not competing in the Big 12 anymore wouldn't be shocking but losing to Libert sure as was. They just started their FBS transition.

Hopefully Baylor sucks this upcoming week and we can knock them off too though.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Utsa had better show up

Thread Information