My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker is the biggest nba got of all time tbh... worst than fisher
    Agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, I know you are a kawhi fan and it hurts but you need to realize kawhi made us dirty and is a huge got...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi is correct then he's Brandon Roy 2.0 or Derrick Rose 2.0.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, I know you are a kawhi fan and it hurts but you need to realize kawhi made us dirty and is a huge got...
    Brah Porker has been a POS his whole life...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in denial

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn’t matter what road Pop and RC want to take. That’s Holt and the ownership group that are footing the bill. Stick it to Leonard and uncle Dennis.
    Yep!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm with you bro. I'm still holding out hope somehow...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl keep saying the Spurs are conservative with injuries, but leaving out the fact that they are unreasonably loyal to Manu and Tony... So this clashed with them being conservative with Kawhi because they wanted to give the old guys one last hoorah.. M why do u think the only ppl lashing out publicly at Kawhi were Pop, Manu, and Parker?

Also, Kawhi isn't faking it... Doctors on the level of the one he has won't risk their career to make a high profile lie with the world watching AND spurs doctors working alongside them (spurs doctors who eventually agreed with the diagnosis because better doctors told them about the issue)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did he go to several doctors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To find d one to agree he could sit out the season. Probably needed a signature.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of steroid users doctor shop to get prescriptions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ppl keep saying the Spurs are conservative with injuries, but leaving out the fact that they are unreasonably loyal to Manu and Tony... So this clashed with them being conservative with Kawhi because they wanted to give the old guys one last hoorah.. M why do u think the only ppl lashing out publicly at Kawhi were Pop, Manu, and Parker?
    Kawhi rested/rehabbed for most of the first half of the season, and then for the entire second half of the season after being medically cleared to play. I don't recall the part where the Spurs made him play in order to "give the old guys one last hoorah."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (spurs doctors who eventually agreed with the diagnosis because better doctors told them about the issue)
    When did this happen?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did this happen?
    Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story!
    It's one thing to speculate, but just making stuff up in order to make an argument is a little much, isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it was pretty obvious that they got a ton of bad news before these guys. I still think this is about Leonard finding out he has a career-threatening injury and lashing out at SA for not preventing it (even though he's had it since at least college).
    Have thought that all along as well... Or some variation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should consider juicing homie. Looks good for the ladies...
    Lord knows, you need some help, lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have thought that all along as well... Or some variation.
    Insane situation... I'm at a loss for words, really.
    I'm just hoping for the best in this situation. And trying to get RD2191 to start taking steroids...
    Lord knows - he needs it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insane situation... I'm at a loss for words, really.
    I'm just hoping for the best in this situation. And trying to get RD2191 to start taking steroids...
    Lord knows - he needs it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you're considering it. Doctor's are on the way... only 4 monthly payments of $199.99 and you gots you an RX!
    But wait!
    There's more!

Act now and you can get a Juarez RX for less half the price! That's right! I said less than half the price!
    Call now and you can get a 2nd, supplemental (trust me, you need it) RX for 4 easy add-on payments of $99.98!
    That's right! Take 2X the supplements at once without stuffy doctors trying to "keep you safe"!
    Eff that! Do you think Hulk Hogan played it safe? He's a multi-millionaire!
    You think Sylvester Stallone played it safe? ADRIAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!

Here it is folks. You wanna make millions, have power and the sex of your choice (we're not judging) at your command?

Get out from sipping hot drinks behind your keyboard, looking like Pac Man!
    What Is Best In Life?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another thing that makes me believe my theory is correct. Kawhi messed himself up juicing. What else explains the personality change, mystery tendon injury, and doctor shopping.
    Definitely a possibility. I don't want to speculate on things I don't know, but it's possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Also, Kawhi isn't faking it... Doctors on the level of the one he has won't risk their career to make a high profile lie with the world watching AND spurs doctors working alongside them (spurs doctors who eventually agreed with the diagnosis because better doctors told them about the issue)
    Can we trade this er along with Kawhi?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's no risk to any doctors career to give the patient what he wants: rest and physical therapy

The diagnosis isn't a big deal, it's the treatment

"Doc, I want to take a few months off, maybe foam roll, a little graston, maybe some good stretches. Would that hurt?

"Uh, nooo ...."

"Thank God! I'm out!"

Funny how they never said what special things Kawhi had to do in his rehab that he HAD to go to New York. It was just typical that could have been handled anywhere. The Spurs, desperate to salvage the relationship, covered for his quitting ass and pretended that it was all with good with them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

im pretty sure your on uncle Denny’s payroll. I mean any reasonable minded human being wouldt be able to defend kawhi to these lengths. One thing your good at is trying to push narratives as if they’re facts. I’m not trying to be an ass. I will not personally insult you like some in here, but dude, you have to acknowledge the faults on kawhis part. Spurs don’t all of the sudden screw up this bad after their 20 yr track record. They’re not without fault, but they’ve been more straight up than kawhi
    Last edited by BSfromTX; 06-30-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol fat spurstalk thinking everyone who can see their toes on peds or steroids. Get a gym membership

Thread Information