Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the lakers lose I think they will blow it up. Would they do derozan for kuzma and Danny green? We help demar and get a better fit at the 4. Danny drops off the payroll next summer and kuzma will be restricted next summer. Pop likes him from USA basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only one loss. The NBA is just trying to make this look exciting. I expect either four straight wins from the Lakers from now on or it will go seven games for the ratings, with the seventh game having rigged officiating in favor of the Fakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No and no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma and Danny are washed up. I don't want them nowhere near this team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so we want the guy who said he wouldn't play in San Antonio? ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma is not good.

We know that because he was the one draftee that the dumbest (literally) outfit in the NBA (the Lakers) kept.

As a result of those really bad moves, the Lakers now have very little present and absolutely no future.

And Kuzma remains a stiff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan and Lebron both need the ball in their hands to be effective. How likely is it that DeRozen will ever touch the ball in LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma is a show pony. He’s just the latest in a long line of over hyped Laker draftees. Wonder what Devean George and Ruben Patterson are doing these days....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma and Danny are washed up. I don't want them nowhere near this team
    Agreed. As much as losing Danny sucked, we all agreed he was fading and he's only gotten worse in the last couple years. Maybe it was good to avoid having to throw a big contract at him.

I've never been high on Kuzma. Laker fans liked talking him up when they were trying to use him as a trade chip for Kawhi, AD, etc...and they have all quickly turned on him now that they got their two superstars.

Seems like the kind of guy who will put up one good game, and then put up 3 stinkers. I'd rather have Rudy if that's what we are looking for

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan and Lebron both need the ball in their hands to be effective. How likely is it that DeRozen will ever touch the ball in LA?
    You never know what owner or GM is going to prioritize a player's name and raw scoring numbers over efficiency and fit. All it takes is one. One that has sufficient assets to send back, that is.

Think of how Boston bent the Nets over in the KG/Pierce trade, then dial it back some. That's what the Spurs could try for.

The Lakers don't have any assets to trade, though. They gave up a king's ransom to get AD and can't trade away any firsts earlier than 2026 or so iirc. For a deal like this the Knicks are a better target imo. Maybe the Nets, Pistons, or Cavs too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so we want the guy who said he wouldn't play in San Antonio? ok
    Kuz or Green coming back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green is washed and Kuzma is garbage. If you can't score with LBJ passing it to you then you're trash lol. Kuzma is basically old Melo now without being able to hit clutch shots. Spurs could get a better return for Derozan imo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never know what owner or GM is going to prioritize a player's name and raw scoring numbers over efficiency and fit. All it takes is one. One that has sufficient assets to send back, that is.

Think of how Boston bent the Nets over in the KG/Pierce trade, then dial it back some. That's what the Spurs could try for.

The Lakers don't have any assets to trade, though. They gave up a king's ransom to get AD and can't trade away any firsts earlier than 2026 or so iirc. For a deal like this the Knicks are a better target imo. Maybe the Nets, Pistons, or Cavs too.

Kevin love?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers aren't blowing the team up after this season win or lose. They will make some changes sure but they wont "blow it up". They already did that last year.

Also if i remember correctly the Spurs were very high on Kuzma and wanted to draft him before the Lakers took him a few slots ahead of the Spurs. He is a solid player and i think he would have become an even better player in a place that could have helped develop his skills but he is already 25, might be too late for teaching especially since he has been on the Lakers (a place were ego's are inflated) his whole career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk sure does love scrubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny Green is absolutely finished. He was finished when he was here & the Spurs couldn't wait to get rid of him. Never mind what you hear or read from Comrade Popovich & his bloviating and slurping of players. He did some things well and made a nice career for himself but he's finished. Kuzma? Yeah, I don't know if I do that. Plays and looks like a sissy tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that piece of . A loser on the court and off it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the lakers lose I think they will blow it up. Would they do derozan for kuzma and Danny green? We help demar and get a better fit at the 4. Danny drops off the payroll next summer and kuzma will be restricted next summer. Pop likes him from USA basketball.
    Yeah...

I'd rather keep DeRozan, tbpfh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma? What is Jordan Clarkson not available

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want Kuz but LA might be a good fit for Dejounte if the Spurs did want to move on from him (doubtful). I don't know what is in the cupboard at LA that would be worth taking back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want Kuz but LA might be a good fit for Dejounte if the Spurs did want to move on from him (doubtful). I don't know what is in the cupboard at LA that would be worth taking back.
    Nothing. They stripped the cupboard bare to get AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma is an advanced stats disaster. His VORP and BPM have gone down in each of his three years in the league, which is really rare.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...kuzmaky01.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that piece of . A loser on the court and off it.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont bring kardashians curse to san antonio plz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's only one loss. The NBA is just trying to make this look exciting. I expect either four straight wins from the Lakers from now on or it will go seven games for the ratings, with the seventh game having rigged officiating in favor of the Fakers.
    ing called it. Lmfao

Thread Information