My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christian Laettner obv

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Pop how do you spell KARMA - I will spell it for ya ........HA HA HA............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know what channel the game is on? I'm on Directv.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It won't be shown live on tv unless you subscribe to pea . They have a free trial so I would try that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It won't be shown live on tv unless you subscribe to pea . They have a free trial so I would try that.
    Thanks! I don't mind paying for the subscription, but sometimes canceling those subscriptions is a Heculean task.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once got League Pass while in Europe and had to change my iden y and sell all my assets to get them to stop charging me.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My bad. It's streaming free on nbcolympics.com. USA kicking Iran's ass right now. We're finally hitting our 3's. Defense is night and day vs France. I like moving Holiday in the starting lineup. Jerami Grant off the bench over Keldon immediately paying off dividends.
    Last edited by mikec; 07-28-2021 at 12:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm watching on Pea , but the stream keeps cutting in and out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stream on nbcolympics.com is pretty smooth. Try watching there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just as ready as anyone for the next Head Coach of the spurs to be named but this is getting ridiculous. The team missed their last few free throws and like 10 straight shots to end that game including a handful of wide open shots... and taking threes while having an open lane to the rim with the opponents player on the ground. The players just choked. They played horrible.

Other countries usually get their best players playing together every year. The United States never has a similar roster and never has the best players in the NBA like the dream team did. I honestly don't get how thats hard to comprehend.

Today's culture is AAU bball. Hero ball that doesn't produce results in the NBA let alone the Olympics. Kobe hit the nail on the head with his premonitions of its negative impact on the game.

Like I said, I'm ready for Pop to retire tbh, the organization needs a change. He's fallen way off with his stubborn processes.

That game was definitely not on the coaching staff as much as haters might want it to be. I'm looking forward to all the clickbait articles about the Iran game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then who was the leader of that team?
    Corporate USA.

Bird Jordan etc certainly weren't lead by Magic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a paid for subscription website you can use these days to watch all the Olympic basketball games regardless of country? I remember years ago, I think I signed up to Fiba and was able to watch the games. What is the current Fiba official website? I am assuming they don't do it anymore, though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nbcolympics.com has all the games uploaded you can rewatch

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, that was a resounding victory.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nbcolympics.com has all the games uploaded you can rewatch
    Thanks, but I assume that only if you're in the US? Can those of us outside the US access those games even if we pay for them?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blowout win over czech republic. Started off slow but KD and Tatum got hot. On to the knock out round playing our best ball.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, but I assume that only if you're in the US? Can those of us outside the US access those games even if we pay for them?
    Don't know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few 30 point blowouts should help the team feel better about themselves, but they aren't going to be playing Iran or Czech in the knockout rounds. Hope that doesn't give them a false sense of security.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy . Slovenia beat Spain last night. So quarterfinals on Tuesday Japan time/Monday night here, we play Spain. Huge match-up but I think we win by 10. Who will be watching? Winner likely plays Patty Mills and Australia
    Last edited by mikec; 08-01-2021 at 11:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy . Slovenia beat Spain last night. So quarterfinals on Tuesday Japan time/Monday night here, we play Spain. Huge match-up but I think we win by 10. Who will be watching? Winner likely plays Patty Mills and Australia
    So it looks like Spain, then Australia, then France (or maybe Luka's Slovenia)?

That's a murderers' row. (They recently lost to both France and Australia but beat Spain; the second exhibition against Australia in Vegas got cancelled.)

I'm hoping against hope they win out, but the odds would seem to about 50-50 (perhaps even less).
    Last edited by Russ; 08-01-2021 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Correction re the game that got cancelled in Vegas.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea Spain and us have the toughest road. But I still like our chances given the way we've been shooting the ball lately and our defense is noticeably better. The 2nd exhibition against Australia was cancelled. I saw the exhibition against Spain and while it wasn't a cake walk, we handled them in the 2nd half. We didn't have Javale Mcgee that game so we may see an appearance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea Spain and us have the toughest road. But I still like our chances given the way we've been shooting the ball lately and our defense is noticeably better. The 2nd exhibition against Australia was cancelled. I saw the exhibition against Spain and while it wasn't a cake walk, we handled them in the 2nd half. We didn't have Javale Mcgee that game so we may see an appearance.
    You're right about Spain -- I was thinking about Australia II which got cancelled.

I was there for the loss against Australia that actually did take place and the win over Argentina.

Thread Information