Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His post is true tho. A domestic terrorist attack is a terrorist attack, regardless of color/religion, etc...

This, Vegas, Sandy Hook, etc.. are all examples of domestic terrorism.
    And this matters because?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the public get to know why he was dishonorably discharged? or does the military keep that info private
    if he was in the army, they'll probably start saying PTSD by tomo morning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ahh yes. Being dead does change things a tad. But doesn't change Trump from being able to share his opinion on the matter.
    Tru

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the socially awkward white bas ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this matters because?
    Just one of the many issues folks identify certain things.

But i mean you said the guy in NYC shouted something like that's meaningful. Both guys are sick bas s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Avante never gets hit by the crossfire, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does Avante never gets hit by the crossfire, tbh?
    Pissed off the wildfires in Cali didn't get him. Just proves there is no justice in the world (or at least for Filipino children).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pissed off the wildfires in Cali didn't get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is how I picture a Valero cashier

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tots and Pears for the victims. Thoughts and prayers won't do a single thing, at least they'll be well-fed this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so sad to see a SAWM take innocent lives again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "To me, it's gotten out of control. In this situation, the laws, the gun regulations, they need to be addressed. It's anywhere: concerts, schools, churches, kids. This is devastating, but it's a reality. It needs to be addressed. I'm unaware of how, and the powers behind all the gun laws and the gun organizations in this country," Gasol said. "But you need to protect the innocent. This happened down the road. It could have happened to any of us. It could happen in the supermarket next time. It could happen anywhere. It's gotten to the point that it's really worrisome, really worrisome."

Gasol continued: "Isn't a basketball game safe? I hope, because nothing has happened yet. I think there are measures of security that prevent that from happening, luckily. But what's next? That's what you have to wonder. It's too repe ive. It's not something that happens once every 20 years. It seems like it happens, like, once every week or every two weeks.

"At what point do we say, 'Enough'? I don't know. I know it's a delicate subject. But I hate for innocent people to get killed and for families to pay that price and carry that burden for the rest of their lives -- and the pain. It's just sad, just really sad."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "To me, it's gotten out of control. In this situation, the laws, the gun regulations, they need to be addressed. It's anywhere: concerts, schools, churches, kids. This is devastating, but it's a reality. It needs to be addressed. I'm unaware of how, and the powers behind all the gun laws and the gun organizations in this country," Gasol said. "But you need to protect the innocent. This happened down the road. It could have happened to any of us. It could happen in the supermarket next time. It could happen anywhere. It's gotten to the point that it's really worrisome, really worrisome."

Gasol continued: "Isn't a basketball game safe? I hope, because nothing has happened yet. I think there are measures of security that prevent that from happening, luckily. But what's next? That's what you have to wonder. It's too repe ive. It's not something that happens once every 20 years. It seems like it happens, like, once every week or every two weeks.

"At what point do we say, 'Enough'? I don't know. I know it's a delicate subject. But I hate for innocent people to get killed and for families to pay that price and carry that burden for the rest of their lives -- and the pain. It's just sad, just really sad."
    Gasol's been in this country long enough to know ain't 's gonna ever be done. Too much money is to be made by the NRA and their gun lobby. Too many scared-ass white people needing their guns wetting their pants and refusing to budge on even the simplest of measures. We're just gonna get worse and worse and mental illness escalates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pau dropping truth nukes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised the shooter was a white cuckasian terrorist. They can't help, it runs in their blood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs honored the victims of Sunday's mass shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas, with a moment of silence before their matchup against the Phoenix Suns at the AT&T Center.

A man opened fire inside a church in the small town on Sunday, killing more than 20 people and wounding at least 10 others before he was killed or killed himself, authorities say.

Sutherland Springs is just 31 miles southeast of the AT&T Center in San Antonio.

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich didn't address the incident during his pregame media availability, but multiple sources said the coach expressed sadness regarding the events. Popovich's pregame availability lasted less than one minute, as he responded to three questions with one-word answers.

Spurs center Pau Gasol addressed the mass shooting minutes before tip-off, while guard Manu Ginobili -- who sat out Sunday's game to rest -- plopped down in his seat and shook his head in response to the shooting.

Gasol continued: "Isn't a basketball game safe? I hope because nothing has happened yet. I think there are measures of security that prevent that from happening, luckily. But what's next? That's what you have to wonder. It's too repe ive. It's not something that happens once every 20 years. It seems like it happens like once every week or every two weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't trust anyone with neckbeard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tots and Pears for the victims. Thoughts and prayers won't do a single thing, at least they'll be well-fed this way.
    Agreed, i'm tired of hearing this. Same with kneeling. It's all run it's course. People need to take action instead of "look you guys i'm sending prayers! I'm helping!" The sentiment is nice but they're just words

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rest of the World sees this and just shakes its head. The answer is so clear, it's so simple, yet you won't do anything about it.

And we are not talking out of our asses either. We have done it, we have tried that which we preach and it has proven to work.

The day will eventually come. Common sense always prevails at the end. But I wonder how long it will take for you to catch up with the rest of the World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rest of the World sees this and just shakes its head. The answer is so clear, it's so simple, yet you won't do anything about it.

And we are not talking out of our asses either. We have done it, we have tried that which we preach and it has proven to work.

The day will eventually come. Common sense always prevails at the end. But I wonder how long it will take for you to catch up with the rest of the World.
    It works in other countries because they aren't a hodgepodge of cultural, economical, and racial differences. The US could ban guns, but the people who want them will still find ways to get them. It's like dealing with illegal drugs: just because they're banned doesn't mean people can't acquire them. Where there's a will there's a way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It works in other countries because they aren't a hodgepodge of cultural, economical, and racial differences. The US could ban guns, but the people who want them will still find ways to get them. It's like dealing with illegal drugs: just because they're banned doesn't mean people can't acquire them. Where there's a will there's a way.
    And bull like this is why nothing will be done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And bull like this is why nothing will be done
    It ain't bull if it's true fam.

Thread Information