Page 362 of 435 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412 ... LastLast
Results 9,026 to 9,050 of 10859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post your "contrary reports".
    No
    Since you are interested though you can search for Covid genome purposeful manipulation not using google
    There are plenty of articles available

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then I can safely assume they're all bull or you're just lying.

I was interested in the article(s) YOU used to make your claim.

It's a simple request but if you have to abandon your claim immediately I understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then I can safely assume they're all bull or you're just lying.

I was interested in the article(s) YOU used to make your claim.

It's a simple request but if you have to abandon your claim immediately I understand.
    You are free to assume whatever you wish.
    IDNC what you are interested in
    I have not abandoned my claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best I could tell that biased organization report did not confirm Covid origins.
    AFAK there has been no accepted by all the origin. Certainly plausible though (Ma Nature) I suppose.
    Contrary reports indicate the virus was lab manipulated.
    So it comes down to what side one is on, at this point (IMO), as to the likely origin.

Why I wade into this cesspool part of ST I do not know.
    I said likely, not certain. Not knowing is certainly a very valid position as well, you don't have to be on a "side".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said likely, not certain. Not knowing is certainly a very valid position as well, you don't have to be on a "side".
    The genome editing claims are daming (I am not even close to being able to validate or offer an opine on that other than read the articles) if they are true. Though all would agree that this type of thing can and is happening.
    It seems the timing and nature of the Covid to be su iously evilly contrived.
    Last edited by GAustex; 02-04-2023 at 11:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The genome editing claims are daming (I am not even close to being able to validate or offer an opine on that other than read the articles) if they are true. Though all would agree that this type of thing can and is happening.
    Claims by who? Nothing peer-reviewed that I'm aware of.

If we're looking for the most plausible explanation, Coronaviruses have been around for a long time, and Zoonosis is well studied and do ented.

Out of the ~1,500 pathogens that can infect humans, about 60%+ are zoonotic (link)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The secret articles you won't link here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put them under oath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put them under oath.
    Post your conspiracy theories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post your conspiracy theories.
    My conspiracy theory is they wouldn't say that under oath.

Your party and your Trump are terrified of telling the truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put them under oath.
    Trump flunkies circle the wagons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they research this one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then shot it down safely in a place where it could be easily recovered.

By contrast, Trump did nothing and kept it mum, while negotiating millions in Chinese patents for his daughter and protecting his supply of cheap campaign merch. Trump also lied about not having a Chinese bank account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Qhris only wants to spread innuendo with his ignorant tweets, Imma educate him about what actually happened over the course of the week from a real news source:

The president had been discussing military options with the Pentagon since Tuesday, when he was alerted by the Pentagon that a spy balloon had entered the continental American airspace near Idaho. By Wednesday, the balloon was hovering over Montana, and a full-blown diplomatic crisis was underway.

The arrival — and extended stay — of the balloon over American territory prompted furious calls from senior U.S. officials to their Chinese counterparts, and the cancellation of Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken’s planned visit to China.

Here's a day-by-day timeline of the balloon’s flight and decision-making in Washington:

Saturday, Jan. 28
    The spy balloon starts a controlled drift into American territory, entering Alaskan airspace near the Aleutian Islands. At first it appears to trackers at United States Northern Command to be just another one of China’s light probes around the edges of America’s defensive borders.

Monday, Jan. 30
    By the end of the day, it has exited American territory and is over Canada, officials say, carrying its solar panels that power its propulsion and its cameras and surveillance equipment.

Tuesday, Jan. 31
    The balloon re-enters the United States over Idaho, to the surprise of officials at Northern Command as well as at the Pentagon.

Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, alerts President Biden. The president asks for military options, including the immediate destruction of the aircraft. Mr. Biden also orders that no activities or sensitive unencrypted communications would be conducted in the path of the balloon.

Wednesday, Feb. 1
    The balloon makes its way to the skies above Billings, Mont., which alarmed Pentagon officials because the state is home to the 341st Missile Wing at Malmstrom Air Force Base, one of three U.S. Air Force bases that operate and maintain intercontinental ballistic missiles. One Pentagon official calls the balloon a blatant, and poorly concealed, effort at spying.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III, in the Philippines at the time, calls a meeting of senior military and defense officials to review options, per Mr. Biden’s order. General Milley and Mr. Austin advise against shooting down the balloon, which has an undercarriage roughly the size of three buses, while it is over land because of the possibility of debris harming civilians and infrastructure.

U.S. officials convey to Chinese officials several times that the U.S. military might shoot down the spy balloon. Mr. Blinken tells a Chinese diplomat in Washington in the evening that the American government has the right to take any actions to protect its interests.

Thursday, Feb. 2
    Republican lawmakers and politicians begin criticizing Mr. Biden, after news of the balloon became widespread, for not taking harder action against the balloon and against China, and some demand that Mr. Blinken cancel his trip.

There are reports of a second Chinese balloon traveling across Central America that is headed toward South America.

Friday, Feb. 3
    The Chinese Foreign Ministry says that the machine was a civilian weather balloon that had strayed far — very far — off course and entered U.S. airspace by accident. But Mr. Blinken calls it a “clear violation of U.S. sovereignty and international law.”

Mr. Blinken reiterates his message to Chinese officials in a call to the top Chinese foreign policy official, Wang Yi.

Later that evening, Mr. Biden is briefed about how the Air Force plans to destroy the balloon on Saturday.

Saturday, Feb. 4
    The Federal Aviation Administration temporarily pauses departures and arrivals at airports in Wilmington, N.C., and in Myrtle Beach and Charleston in South Carolina, which the agency said was meant to “support the Department of Defense in a national security effort.”

One of two F-22 fighter jets from Langley Air Force Base fires a Sidewinder air-to-air missile, downing the balloon, which was flying at an al ude of between 60,000 and 65,000 feet. The military then starts recovery efforts.

http://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/02/...na-spy-balloon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they research this one?

I bet they wouldn't say that under oath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see why not. If your party is afraid to get them into a hearing that's their problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=ElNono;10860142]Claims by who? Nothing peer-reviewed that I'm aware of.

If we're looking for the most plausible explanation, Coronaviruses have been around for a long time, and Zoonosis is well studied and do ented.

Out of the ~1,500 pathogens that can infect humans, about 60%+ are zoonotic (link)[/QUOTE
    Search non google engine for manmade covid genome manipulation
    It’s there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol angry posting.

Of course they would

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s there
    Just post the link for the article you found.

Don't be a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just post the link for the article you found.

Don't be a .
    Right? Lol non google engine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s there
    You can search with google and find results as well such as this:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7982270/

Not sure that's "damning" as claimed, but the notion that information is being 'hidden' or not studied is, well, not really the case.

But look, if you "gotta believe" in something, then you do you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Claims of media blackouts are false approximately 100% of the time. The rare exceptions are approximately 100% nonsense and justly ignored.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can search with google and find results as well such as this:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7982270/

Not sure that's "damning" as claimed, but the notion that information is being 'hidden' or not studied is, well, not really the case.

But look, if you "gotta believe" in something, then you do you.
    Daming “if true”
    Quote me correctly as you reminded me to quote you.
    But I suppose that is you being you

Thread Information