Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything to relieve the navel orange of his duties.
    Anything...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy has negative likeability.
    After 40,000 absolutely worthless posts, you finally make a post you have uncanny and unmatched expertise in.

I'd say you're the expert in black lady-men as well, but FkLA might have you beat there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it wouldn't make a dent. Nobody likes this greedy old codger. People forget that Trump is/was very likeable despite the fake news narrative.
    Nobody? New York is the populous city in America and one of the most liberal, yet Bloomberg won three straight elections there running against democrats in general elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that's the only thing you can say when the truth doesn't suit you personally.
    It's better to him than having to face the truth or worse yet, having to actually think for himself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uh? He was more likeable that Shillary, which is basically bottom of the barrel... he's basically the an hesis of charisma.
    Bull . He has huge rallies all the time in which he is quite entertaining. He killed it at the debates, too.

Your head is at the bottom of the barrel tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that's the only thing you can say when the truth doesn't suit you personally.
    Muh establishment "truth" though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody? New York is the populous city in America and one of the most liberal, yet Bloomberg won three straight elections there running against democrats in general elections.
    NYC mayor and USA president are different ball games. If Bloomberg can buy the corporate-backed news out, then it could be a boost. But I suspect he would have already done so if he could have.

Nobody here likes Bloomberg; that should be your first clue. Sure Chumpettes will pay him lip service if he tickles their ears with the anti Trump stuff; but nobody has cared a damn for the guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder who stands to benefit from a billionaire centrist dropping into the race on Super Tuesday. Seems intuitive that he'd steal more votes from Biden/Buttigieg/Harris than the candidates he's supposedly worried about, Sanders and Warren.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at how NYC voted last election vs. the rest of America. Need I say more?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder who stands to benefit from a billionaire centrist dropping into the race on Super Tuesday. Seems intuitive that he'd steal more votes from Biden/Buttigieg/Harris than the candidates he's supposedly worried about, Sanders and Warren.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More vacant hilarity from Spurtacular.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More vacant hilarity from Spurtacular.
    More dream casting from blakehole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Break it down for us, profe. How does this work?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Politics is largely kayfabe, down with the fecal duality!

https://images.app.goo.gl/Mpmp4G3YKHfqqLDS9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    old billionaire white male. Should turn out well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . He has huge rallies all the time in which he is quite entertaining. He killed it at the debates, too.

Your head is at the bottom of the barrel tbh.
    Yeah, no. He has a 30% base that will show up to any rally, plus he's the only game in town as far s the GOP goes, and yet none of that is indicative of likeability or approval to the job he's done.

And he was terrible at the debates. The compe ion was just as awful though, plus you have to add Shillary is one candidate that's definitely more unlikeable than him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody here likes Bloomberg; that should be your first clue. Sure Chumpettes will pay him lip service if he tickles their ears with the anti Trump stuff; but nobody has cared a damn for the guy.
    I've brought him up before...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at how NYC voted last election vs. the rest of America. Need I say more?
    Actually, NYC pretty much voted in-line with the rest of America...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, NYC pretty much voted in-line with the rest of America...
    Like Trump, Spurtacular is likely in denial about the popular vote. But in fairness, popular votes don't win presidential elections.

I just don't see Trump winning re-election unless the democratic nominee totally implodes (which isn't impossible). 2020 election is going to be high turnout and that won't benefit Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ruth have a heartache and steps done
    Republicans will run to the polls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ruth have a heartache and steps done
    Republicans will run to the polls
    You sicko

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg first registered as a Democrat last year. Do you expect him to steal votes from the left wing of the Dems?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Trump, Spurtacular is likely in denial about the popular vote. But in fairness, popular votes don't win presidential elections.

I just don't see Trump winning re-election unless the democratic nominee totally implodes (which isn't impossible). 2020 election is going to be high turnout and that won't benefit Trump.
    I didn't claim they win elections. But If we're discussing how the vast majority of voters cast their vote in the last election, then we're talking about popular vote.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, no. He has a 30% base that will show up to any rally, plus he's the only game in town as far s the GOP goes, and yet none of that is indicative of likeability or approval to the job he's done.

And he was terrible at the debates. The compe ion was just as awful though, plus you have to add Shillary is one candidate that's definitely more unlikeable than him.
    He won the debates. And his rallies are certainly an indicator of popularity. Media spins it, and you go with it. Shillary was not only one more unlikeable. Barry could practically only do college campuses in 2012 because even the blacks wouldn't show up for him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg first registered as a Democrat last year. Do you expect him to steal votes from the left wing of the Dems?
    Why are you asking me? I already said he's a non factor unless his money can somehow pervade the establishment enough.

Thread Information