Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    M>S....when you think of your mama...think of her pussy

Mama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, Die

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Kool you have aids right? What do you do whenever your compromised immune system gives in?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    False I get sick all the time. I probably have AIDS from all those heroin needles I shove up my butt though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    M>S....when you think of your mama...think of her pussy

Mama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, DieMama,Pussy, Die
    Lol copying culburns dumb shtick

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Lol copying culburns dumb shtick
    maybe..but I got you thinking about your mama's pussy now...

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i got a common flue earlier this semester from a friend in our class. guy seems to be always suffering from flu cuz he always blows his nose or , I know some other guys who have chronic problems with their noses so it doesn't necessarily hits at HIV or anything. So I got flue from him, i was sure about it cuz i talked a lot with him the day before i fell sick, but the symptom on me was minimal, nothing comparable to that friend. I think that's mainly because of my virginity and the chi in my virgin body. But just like m>s said, he's been healthy as and has never been sick for over 10yrs, so you know it must be some serious virus that struck him down imho. Better see the docter as soon as you can tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    a doctor just going to sleep it off tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's no ing way you havent been sick in over 10 years with a basic cold. I am on a 3 1/2 year streak and even I'm amazed right now because I'd get a cold once a year or so. I know most people who think that's insane I rarely get sick and they get sick 3-5 times a year.

10 years is ridiculous...if so they should sell your oil in Vitamin Shoppe.
    I'm just getting over a cold, my first in at least 10 years probably closer to 15 years. When I was younger I got colds just about every fall/winter then I just quit getting them.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a doctor just going to sleep it off tbh
    If it's the flu or a cold, not much the doctor can do anyways. Well unless you can hit them up for some hydrocodone, best cold/flu medicine tbh.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    got the flu as well

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nyquil.

I've never had the flu, but I had an upper respiratory infection last year that lasted like 3 ing months and took 2 rounds of antibiotics to stop. I go to Denver a lot and they seem to have just about every ing disease known to man. Good thing my immune system is strong. Never been bed ridden sick in my entire life.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Difference between a bad cold and the flu:

I started feeling bad yesterday and today I'm sick as a dog = Bad cold

I was fine until 10:35 this morning and then bam I was sick as = FLU

Most people with the flu can remember exactly when they got sick and what they were doing when it hit them. Colds just kind creep up on you and then get progressively worse.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nyquil.

I've never had the flu, but I had an upper respiratory infection last year that lasted like 3 ing months and took 2 rounds of antibiotics to stop. I go to Denver a lot and they seem to have just about every ing disease known to man. Good thing my immune system is strong. Never been bed ridden sick in my entire life.
    Nyquil is the best. All you can really do is sleep the sickness off. I got bad sick last spring too, had pneumonia for like 2 months. And my daughter was in the hospital for 3 weeks in the fall. I've had it with sickness this year, I've gotta be sure this next year is different.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Never had a flu shot, never had the flu. I will stay the course until the results are different.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ^flu shot just gives you the flu

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Heavy flu cases are reported in Texas. 13 deaths in the Houston area alone ,with most of which
    were caused by the H1N1 strain that's the swine flu. A 19 year old is included in the total.
    Reports that 95% of the cases in Texas are the swine flu type. This years flu shot covers
    the H1N1 virus.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    When I was a kid I used to get sick from many things, my teeth would hurt and I would often cry, my ears would hurt like and I got that thing that makes your eyes yellow(I know how to say it Spanish but don't know what its called here) and of course sore throats, really bad ones. I think all that was due to me not being breast fed, my mom couldn't do that for some reason, I didn't get the proper nutrients, didn't help that I hated milk as a child.

But now, I rarely get sick, I go years sometimes without getting sick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^flu shot just gives you the flu
    flu shots should only be taken 1 month in advance b4 flu season kicks in

no point t akin a flu shot during the flu, doesnt do

dont take medicine man, let ur body fight it off naturally....taking flu pills, that just freezes the for the day, next day it comes back harder then b4...fck that

too much pollen is a

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i'm over it now about 95% tbh only annoying thing is i still have eyeball headaches

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Never had a flu shot, never had the flu. I will stay the course until the results are different.
    Yep, same here. flu shots.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Heavy flu cases are reported in Texas. 13 deaths in the Houston area alone ,with most of which
    were caused by the H1N1 strain that's the swine flu. A 19 year old is included in the total.
    Reports that 95% of the cases in Texas are the swine flu type. This years flu shot covers
    the H1N1 virus.
    yeah i think i did have the swine flu, because i've never been susceptible to the regular flu. never had it in my entire life. i can't even remember the last time i was sick, it was sometime around 10 years ago before this one. i have a superhuman immune system that runs in the family..i'm convinced it had to be the swine flu because i wasn't immune to it and it's nastier than the regular one. took me down for 3 days, that's a record. feel better now for the most part just extremely hungry from not eating a whole lot. time to play catch up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    just got over this crap today. friday night felt great. saturday morning around 3am my stomach felt horrible and chills like crazy. puked my guts out in the morning and could barely walk around all day long because i was so nauseated and weak. this morning? i feel 100%.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nyquil.

This is true but it only works on the "symptoms", it has to run its course and you can speed the process along the more water you consume to flush out the virus from your system.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is true but it only works on the "symptoms", it has to run its course and you can speed the process along the more water you consume to flush out the virus from your system.
    No one gives a about the virus aside from the symptoms.

Thread Information