Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread

Is AZ actually gonna actually turn blue blue this year? Or are they gonna keep McSally and Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Kelly is highly compe ive, he’s probably the front runner.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We'll stay Red.

Experts said we were going to go Blue in '16.

Did-not-happen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll stay Red.

Experts said we were going to go Blue in '16.

Did-not-happen.
    You dont mean that. McSally is toast.

They ed up when they tried to subvert the will of the people when she lost and still got a seat out of it. She'll lose good ol' McCains seat to an astronaut.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They ed up when they tried to subvert the will of the people when she lost and still got a seat out of it. She'll lose good ol' McCains seat to an astronaut.
    Both sides do that all-the-time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She didn't just lose. She lost to a birdlike fluttery hipster type that you'd much more likely find smoking a j outside a live concert gig scene in Portland, Oregon... definitely not good ol', tough ol', sun-baked Arizona, where those "damn mexicans and hippies can go to !".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She didn't just lose. She lost to a birdlike fluttery hipster type that you'd much more likely find smoking a j outside a live concert gig scene in Portland, Oregon... definitely not good ol', tough ol', sun-baked Arizona, where those "damn mexicans and hippies can go to !".
    We got no choice...we have to brazen it out now...hope the winds change & we can remain red. Need a gimmick, a natural disaster, a calamity. Something to wreck the tide, to skew the tried & true.

McCain may have aggravated a body, but, he was a Republican, even a tepid RINO. I did not figure it would bite us in the ass. I figured we'd trot out an exact match & go on.

We ran out of [sure things.]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got no choice...we have to brazen it out now...hope the winds change & we can remain red. Need a gimmick, a natural disaster, a calamity. Something to wreck the tide, to skew the tried & true.

McCain may have aggravated a body, but, he was a Republican, even a tepid RINO. I did not figure it would bite us in the ass. I figured we'd trot out an exact match & go on.

We ran out of [sure things.]
    Him & Jeff Flake (now hippie liberal owned seat) were both RINOs in the worst way. AZ has been a problem for the GOP for a long time. Need a strong man like an Arpaio prototype.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Him & Jeff Flake (now hippie liberal owned seat) were both RINOs in the worst way. AZ has been a problem for the GOP for a long time. Need a strong man like an Arpaio prototype.
    Yep, it hasn't been "safe" for that "long time" you cite, MM. & has not felt comfortable & safe as well. That's why the DNC is coming hard at us...they know. They targeted Arpaio last time and figured as long as the Mexicans were voting against him, they'd vote against Trump. That's why they wouldn't call the State for days on end.

We held on for the Presidency, but, we're wounded & terribly at risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, it hasn't been "safe" for that "long time" you cite, MM. & has not felt comfortable & safe as well. That's why the DNC is coming hard at us...they know. They targeted Arpaio last time and figured as long as the Mexicans were voting against him, they'd vote against Trump. That's why they wouldn't call the State for days on end.

We held on for the Presidency, but, we're wounded & terribly at risk.
    Maybe it's time for all the conservatives of AZ to migrate east into Texas and Dixieland and just concede AZ to the California-ite liberals? It's falling apart just as fast as the upper North has fallen apart for team blue.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe it's time for all the conservatives of AZ to migrate east into Texas and Dixieland and just concede AZ to the California-ite liberals? It's falling apart just as fast as the upper North has fallen apart for team blue.
    Just have to go down with the ship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just have to go down with the ship.
    No, you don't want to risk being wasted votes (and consequently, electoral college votes that end up counting for the wrong side) like the poor Republicans that dominate the part of california east of the I-5 corridor.

Better to move all the conservatives in CA, OR, AZ and CO into Dixieland, beef up the electoral college stats of the Southern states, and let the Dems win the western blue states by 80% which realistically is no better for them than winning those states by only 5%.

Also, if you're a conservative and you can tolerate cold weather... by all means... move to WI, MI, PA, OH, MN... we need as many of you there as we can get.

This strategy is also ideal because the Southern states would never be anything but ruby red but they'll still have tons of delegates for the Democrats to pick their candidate every time early, which is probably mostly a black-backed candidate, but those states won't ever help the Dems in the general election.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 03-28-2020 at 08:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you don't want to risk being wasted votes (and consequently, electoral college votes that end up counting for the wrong side) like the poor Republicans that dominate the part of california east of the I-5 corridor.

Better to move all the conservatives in CA, OR, AZ and CO into Dixieland, beef up the electoral college stats of the Southern states, and let the Dems win the western blue states by 80% which realistically is no better for them than winning those states by only 5%.

Also, if you're a conservative and you can tolerate cold weather... by all means... move to WI, MI, PA, OH, MN... we need as many of you there as we can get.

This strategy is also ideal because the Southern states would never be anything but ruby red but they'll still have tons of delegates for the Democrats to pick their candidate every time early, which is probably mostly a black-backed candidate, but those states won't ever help the Dems in the general election.
    like you inbred fat s living paycheck to paycheck, having barely crossed a state line in your life, could organize a mass movement to infiltrate swing states

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like you inbred fat s living paycheck to paycheck, having barely crossed a state line in your life, could organize a mass movement to infiltrate swing states
    I would command the ship, absolutely. Move all the blax in the rust belt from the "great migration" back down south so their vote won't matter, since we're moving AZ and CA conservatives to the south.

Thread Information