Page 74 of 164 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 4077
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping for a Clips/Mavs 1st rd so Kawhi/PG/Beverly/Iggy can make flopping ass Luka Dog retire at 20
    A superteam defeating a 20 year old. Damn, i wouldnt believe it. Just hope kawi is healthy by then.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    A superteam defeating a 20 year old. Damn, i wouldnt believe it. Just hope kawi is healthy by then.
    Worry about the lotto,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worry about the lotto,
    Nah, the spurs need 15 new players. I dont need to worry, cause i know we suck. Suck that we cant even tank...

But you on the other hand. A raptors fan... its gonna be fun being irrelevant again forever. got

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lebron

Not a clutch bone in his body

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Nah, the spurs need 15 new players. I dont need to worry, cause i know we suck. Suck that we cant even tank...

But you on the other hand. A raptors fan... its gonna be fun being irrelevant again forever. got
    tyFO will never recover from the gape job by Masai, enjoy the next 10 years of Poodle/Forbes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I missed the game. Box score shows Caruso played only 4 minutes? I see Cook (25 min) and Troy Daniels (21 min) played more than Caruso. These two defensive doormats never play this much.

The Lakers must be shopping these two players for a potential trade. The Lakers have holes in their 33-8 roster, so I'm wit it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    On a side note, I'm happy for Markelle Fultz having another good game. Philly is dumb for giving up on him so soon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I missed the game. Box score shows Caruso played only 4 minutes? I see Cook (25 min) and Troy Daniels (21 min) played more than Caruso. These two defensive doormats never play this much.

The Lakers must be shopping these two players for a potential trade. The Lakers have holes in their 33-8 roster, so I'm wit it.
    Caruso got elbowed in the face by accident, that's why he played so few minutes. At one point, Lakers were down by 20, Cook and Daniels were the reason the game wasn't a blowout.

In the end, it came down to awful defensive rotations by McGee, which allowed the Magic to make open shots down the stretch. For whatever reason, Vogel decided to play McGee in the last few minutes instead of Howard like he usually does. Also, i would have liked to have seen something drawn up, other than a long contested 3 by Lebron on the last possession.

The Magic's big men definitely bothered the Lakers. Luckily for the Lakers, very few teams in the league can match them in terms of length and athleticism.

Anyway, you're not gonna win them all. On to the next one

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Houston has to do something soon, either key trades or fire D'Antoni. It's a terrible roster, no effort or energy, probably need a new coach and style(their current shooters aren't good).
    Firing MDA isnt fixing anything. The scheme is not the issue

They should trade Harden for Ben Simmons, send Westbrick back to OKC and start over

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Caruso got elbowed in the face by accident, that's why he played so few minutes. At one point, Lakers were down by 20, Cook and Daniels were the reason the game wasn't a blowout.

In the end, it came down to awful defensive rotations by McGee, which allowed the Magic to make open shots down the stretch. For whatever reason, Vogel decided to play McGee in the last few minutes instead of Howard like he usually does. Also, i would have liked to have seen something drawn up, other than a long contested 3 by Lebron on the last possession.

The Magic's big men definitely bothered the Lakers. Luckily for the Lakers, very few teams in the league can match them in terms of length and athleticism.

Anyway, you're not gonna win them all. On to the next one
    Good stuff man, thanks. I hope Caruso is cleared to play vs the Rockettes (concussion protocol?). He is one of my favorite Lakers.

Magic frontline has given the Lakers fits before and it looks like they're doing it again. Not to mention Gordon in his 20s vs 35 year old Bron.

I read on LG that they battled back from 2 big deficits. Thanks to your post it appears I was wrong about Troy Daniels and Quinn Cook.

3-1 after 4 straight missed games by our best player. I'll take it tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hoping for a Clips/Mavs 1st rd so Kawhi/PG/Beverly/Iggy can make flopping ass Luka Dog retire at 20
    ??

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta has traded guard Allen Crabbe to Minnesota for PG Jeff Teague and Treveon Graham, league sources tell ESPN. Hawks get a backup for Trae Young

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Atlanta has traded guard Allen Crabbe to Minnesota for PG Jeff Teague and Treveon Graham, league sources tell ESPN. Hawks get a backup for Trae Young
    Crab dribble is back

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My BI 49 pts on 60% shooting

Lakers traded him for a top 5 player, spurs passed on him for Demar ing Derozen

Couldn't have happened to a worse fanbase. After spending years calling BI a bust, spurfans deserve DeFrozen instead

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Magic playing like it's game 7 against the Lakers and just bending over for the clippers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Magic playing like it's game 7 against the Lakers and just bending over for the clippers
    Second of a back2back...
    Plus it's the ing Clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Couldn't have happened to a worse fanbase. After spending years calling BI a bust, spurfans deserve DeFrozen instead
    Spurs need refused to trade a top five player for him

And derozan is balling lately.

Did you think through your posts?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Try again but this time in english, not mandarin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let's be real here (if you can). Who do you think MAGA Pop would rather have, 30 year old DeFrozen or 22 year old BI?

I know you can't be objective about Kobe, but you should be able to have an honest conversation about these two players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s all you’ve got?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be real here (if you can). Who do you think MAGA Pop would rather have, 30 year old DeFrozen or 22 year old BI?

I know you can't be objective about Kobe, but you should be able to have an honest conversation about these two players.
    I like BI but you guys are making him the next Durant or something.

His ceiling is a derozan level player, a high volume scorer on a mediocre team. He’s not going to be a first or even second option on a le team.

Thread Information