Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh stop fooling yourself, it has never been awarded to lower than 3rd seed teams iirc and in the ty east I dont have every number right now but I bet Kawhi is better or on par with them on anything.

TheGreatYacht willing to bet a hundred bucks Kawhi gets 2nd team all nba?
    I'll think about it.

mainstream media is always a year or two late. They will recognize the Greek Freak soon enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll think about it.

mainstream media is always a year or two late. They will recognize the Greek Freak soon enough
    Kawhi was first team last year over Durant, 73 win Gaymond. Im pretty sure he's not gonna get snubbed for unproven stars with mediocre records in the east.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's shot at MVP is all but gone tbh. At this point Harden, Westchimp, Antetokounmpo, LeBron, and Butler are all ahead of him.
    Butler? Aren't the Bulls struggling to stay at .500? How in the heck can he be ahead of Kawhi?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem Grizz.

Need the Clippers to lose more games soon cause they aren't far from overtaking Houston in the standings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grizz are fun, it's nice to see a team playing physical defense every game

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Only think Kawhi will get this year will be All NBA Third team, if he's lucky.

Lebron, Durant, Antetokounmpo, Davis, and Butler are all ahead of him
    Butler falls flat on his face after the ASG throughout his career like Manure.

Davis is now playing center so he's out of the equation & otherwise he has to make the playoff to sniff 1st or 2nd team as a forward.

LeBron is going to be 1st team even if he shoots 40% so it's b/w Kawhi/Dominos for the other spot; I can't see Giannis making 1st team over Kawhi/Dominos when the Bucks are basically a .500 team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Grit 'N Grind is real. They're a fun team to watch and still play that great D. As timtonymanu stated, need the Clips to start dropping some. Unfortunately, they have a pretty favorable schedule coming up, with only 5 of their next 12 opponents having a winning record.

Thread Information