Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not mad bro. I find this all somewhat comical. It's just a merrygoround with you all tbh. Yall talk , I back up, yall make up, and merrygoround we go like always.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    calf tats acting like i dont have receipts

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...=289359&page=3

gets challenged to meet in a neutral spot, laughs nervously and chickens out like a little claiming he has an appointment yet continued posting on ST for hours. its pretty black and white. no one is going to meet you in your business and whip your ass, thats premeditated assault and a got like you would definitely try and file charges. but you get invited to meet in a neutral spot when you cant claim you were assaulted in your business and your your little capris and pussied out. step off my calf tats. you're my forever and always, never forget that

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i back up by pussying out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JK hide behind your alts bro... It's all you got. IDGAF where you want to meet me at because you won't regardless and we all know this already. Keep talking big behind your handle on an anonymous forum bro because it's all you and the others got. You feel tough here on the internet huh bro? How about irl though?

You bore the out of me JK and you always have..

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    JK hide behind your alts bro... It's all you got. IDGAF where you want to meet me at because you won't regardless and we all know this already. Keep talking big behind your handle on an anonymous forum bro because it's all you and the others got. You feel tough here on the internet huh bro? How about irl though?

You bore the out of me JK and you always have..
    What alts? This is the only profile i post on dumbass. Lol ing out because you think i wont meet you. you're a sorry sack of and a huge pussy, and everyone knows it

Offer still stands. You wanna meet up somewhere where you cant cry to the cops lmk, i'll break your ing neck and your little twig legs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What alts? This is the only profile i post on dumbass. Lol ing out because you think i wont meet you. you're a sorry sack of and a huge pussy, and everyone knows it

Offer still stands. You wanna meet up somewhere where you cant cry to the cops lmk, i'll break your ing neck and your little twig legs
    No one believes anything you have to say bro. You're a joke bro and you can continue on with your bull but it's boring af. Later !

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Pretty sure everyone here except you and your got brigade respect the footlong Kony's word. but thanks for proving once again you're a little and pussing out, per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure everyone here except you and your got brigade respect the footlong Kony's word. but thanks for proving once again you're a little and pussing out, per par
    My brigade? More make believe coming from your dumbass.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

gets challenged to meet in a neutral spot, laughs nervously and chickens out like a little claiming he has an appointment yet continued posting on ST for hours. its pretty black and white. no one is going to meet you in your business and whip your ass, thats premeditated assault and a got like you would definitely try and file charges. but you get invited to meet in a neutral spot when you cant claim you were assaulted in your business and your your little capris and pussied out. step off my calf tats. you're my forever and always, never forget that

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Denver takes them out.
    Well, this is looking like a terrible take right about now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah the fat ing obese diabetes ridden loser is back... You going to make another "I'm leaving" crybaby thread again the next time you decide to use your alts instead of your main account?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's more than welcome to come after me. I'm ready when he is!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ready as long as it's only within the safety of your little shack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fairy tales are for fairies like yourself JK. I once got punched in the face numerous times and kicked in the throat by an ex employer yet I didn't get the cops involved nor pressed any charges. I took it like a man and moved along. It was hilarious seeing this dude 3 times my size not knock me out and barely give me a bruise on my neck. You can't pretend you know me as well as you'd like to believe but you have no clue bro.

It's so comical to me after all this time on ST that we still have people like you who play make believe about me. I am and always have been the most transparent person here. How many accounts here do you have bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ready as long as it's only within the safety of your little shack
    You say this as if I didn't try meeting up with BD24 only to be let down and waste an hour of my time. You're a pussy too bro and you know it as well as I do. Talk all you want you rider.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all of kori's bragging is about how he gets his ass kicked and wants to kill people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, this is looking like a terrible take right about now
    You've really gone down hill since el cliente retired.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've really gone down hill since el cliente retired.
    His descent correlates with the uniparty (democrats and others) getting exposed.
    The more ridiculous they are, the more ridiculous he has to be.
    The life of a shill is all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a re weak ass male
    Hey bro let me ask you a real question... I thought I was on your ignore list but here you are replying to me; how can that be though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said you were on my ignore list you inbred re lay off the drugs crackhead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said you were on my ignore list you inbred re lay off the drugs crackhead
    A while back you claimed just that.

Thread Information