Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Ajax continuing to just entertain the football world. It would be great if they got past Juve, but I doubt it.
    Barca were okay considering the terrible performances they mostly had away from home in the knock-out stages lately. Busquets is slowly but surely becoming a liability in games like these where he has to face quick and athletic opponents. Hopefully De Jong will replace him sooner rather than later in the starting 11 in the near future.
    Pobga is still mostly a luxury player, it seems. Him going to Real would actually make sense as long as he is not required to be one of the top 3 players there. I mean come on, McTominay had more impact on this game than Pogba did …
    Pep shaking up the starting 11 as he often does before important games. His track record in doing so doesn't seem too great to me, but I could be wrong. Well, it's not his fault that Aguero misses a penalty, of course. But City were really disappointing in the second half, and that does reflect on Pep somewhat, too.
    Liverpool played a very decent game and are probably happy it ended 2-0 rather than 4-2.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    JESUS kills the false hope Manue had.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    People were overrating ManU in here and called the tie 50/50 or anywhere close to that

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    People were overrating ManU in here and called the tie 50/50 or anywhere close to that
    It was never in doubt, United were in a honeymoon phase and have come crashing down to earth.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Big Naldo

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Fraudulent bum midget completely fails to show up and gets rewarded with a fluky own goal on the road You can't make this up.
    Well, so much for that.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    GOATnaldo's off the ball movement/positioning is Godlike

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    WE HAVE A SERIES

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It was never in doubt, United were in a honeymoon phase and have come crashing down to earth.
    Yet, DAF86 thought otherwise.

You called it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    GOATnaldo's off the ball movement/positioning is Godlike
    His ref aided skills are also Godlike, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Well, so much for that.
    I said Barca was going through and Midget didn't show up in the 1st leg. So what's the issue here?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    His ref aided skills are also Godlike, tbh.
    VARcelona fan talking

Defender was pushed by his own teammate. No ref aid involved.

You linke please. Soccstreams down again

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yet, DAF86 thought otherwise.

You called it.
    Barcelona-Rome last year wasn't 50-50 either and look what happened. I never said it was 50-50, just that in these stages of the CL anything can happen and it was't smart to act all y and . Especially for Amuseddaysleeper, who is known for having a couple of jinxes, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I said Barca was going through and Midget didn't show up in the 1st leg. So what's the issue here?
    That he did.

LINKS!!!!!

Juventus have been kinda meh all season long,tbh. Wouldn't be shocked if they get upset tonight..Simeone's cowardice was the only reason they got through to the QFs.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Juventus have been kinda meh all season long,tbh. Wouldn't be shocked if they get upset tonight..Simeone's cowardice was the only reason they got through to the QFs.
    This

And yet they proceeded to hire that Norwegian PE teacher full-time (three year-deal).. .

It boggles my mind how professional sport organizations stilll make such an amateur mistake: never evaluate your team or make a strategic decision in a middle of a hot streak..

We have seen this movie before many times, even recently in the NBA (see Heat overpaying a bunch of role players)..

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ajax's goals came from awfully amateurish mistakes. GODnaldo would have to go supernova to carry Juve this series and all the way if they beat Ajax.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You linke please. Soccstreams down again
    DAZN is good an cheap

Plus it’s getting EPL in Canada next season

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ajax's goals came from awfully amateurish mistakes. GODnaldo would have to go supernova to carry Juve this series and all the way if they beat Ajax.
    Juve were HEAVY favorites going into this tie and top 3 favorites to win CL

Thread Information