Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1710
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Public school has failed many in here tbh. We need more homeschooling in this country.
    School choice would help greatly. Money follows the student so all schools compete for the students - would end this almost monopoly that public schools have over students/parents.

This pandemic should illustrate that to the millions of parents out there who want their kids back in school. They would then have the choice to send their children to places that took the effort to put in pandemic procedures - instead of being at the mercy of public school teachers who will get paid no matter what.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he had mental health issues?
    No, he was obviously a very involved social justice activist who was radicalized by the BLM message.

Check out his blog posts on government takeovers of the means of production.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who cares! good riddance! keep making excuses up for s because you're a pussy Effeminate-man.
    He was autistic and needed help. What happened to him is a sad story.

But not as sad as the who owns mannly tattoos.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said before that, if Trump didn't condemn the white supremacists, he's a racist.
    No I didn't. You're making things up again.

Has BLM condemned the shooter or those calling for the death of the cops? Has the democratic party done so?
    Why would they? You still haven't established any affiliation between these men and BLM or the Democratic party.

You've been somehow conditioned to believe that politicians have an obligation to comment on every random video you find on the internet. You should know by now they only comment on random acts when the example paints the opposition in a negative light. Follow Ted Cruz on Twitter for more.

See above. You've stated multiple times that white supremacists vote republican and that Trump is a racist, and in fact that many republicans are racists.
    All of those things are objectively true. But you have a problem with cause and effect. No one's ever said Trump is a racist just because racists vote for him.

Racists vote for Trump because he's a racist. I can give you a dozen examples of Trump being a racist and explain why this might appeal to racist voters, but what will happen is you're just going to come back to the contrived argument that I believe Trump is a racist because of his voters. So it's hardly worth the effort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was autistic and needed help. What happened to him is a sad story.

But not as sad as the who owns mannly tattoos.
    autistic lol... everyone's autistic these days just like everyone was bi-polar early 2000s. excuses... good riddance to that s bag. lol at what a pussy you are Effeminate-man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    autistic lol... everyone's autistic these days just like everyone was bi-polar early 2000s. excuses... good riddance to that s bag. lol at what a pussy you are Effeminate-man.
    Mannly tattoos. Who picked the name? Your boyfriend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Public school has failed many in here tbh. We need more homeschooling in this country.
    clean your room

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    summary execution ok then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mannly tattoos. Who picked the name? Your boyfriend?

come find out you fem.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you link the blue lives matter site for the story?

Is that not possible in Poland where you totally are right now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    come find out you fem.

You are a little too sensitive, must have struck a nerve.

More power to you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More power to you.
    i would say it’s extremely obvious kori’s drug use led him to do degrading things to get his fix. But he found out he liked it. So now he’s mad at himself for being that way.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The DA/prosecutor said when the docs leaked that the plea deal for her ex to implicate Breonna was never made or seriously considered.

Where is the proof otherwise? or that Breonna was the drug money manager?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The DA/prosecutor said when the docs leaked that the plea deal for her ex to implicate Breonna was never made or seriously considered.

Where is the proof otherwise? or that Breonna was the drug money manager?
    I skimmed a few articles but I think they are tying it together because he listed her residence and during jailhouse phone calls they discussed some names in other words business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one guy says something. "the left" is implicated.

for your next act, i'm sure you'll find a video of some random person in a rural area saying some racist and therefore impugn "the right"
    Your people have that under control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you apparently think that's a sound approach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More power to you.
    like the pussy that you are you fold... it was expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would say it’s extremely obvious kori’s drug use led him to do degrading things to get his fix. But he found out he liked it. So now he’s mad at himself for being that way.
    you know i only smoke weed right and haven't done any other drugs besides lsd back in '98. oh man i'm such a junkie...

what other fairytales do you have for us mother goose?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like the pussy that you are you fold... it was expected.

Guess I upset you little man.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know i only smoke weed right and haven't done any other drugs besides lsd back in '98. oh man i'm such a junkie...

what other fairytales do you have for us mother goose?

so you did all that degrading stuff more than 22 years ago, and discovered you liked it after you “cleaned up?”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said before that, if Trump didn't condemn the white supremacists, he's a racist. Has BLM condemned the shooter or those calling for the death of the cops? Has the democratic party done so?

See above. You've stated multiple times that white supremacists vote republican and that Trump is a racist, and in fact that many republicans are racists.

It's your , own it.
    one guy says something. "the left" is implicated.

for your next act, i'm sure you'll find a video of some random person in a rural area saying some racist and therefore impugn "the right"
    No I didn't. You're making things up again.

Why would they? You still haven't established any affiliation between these men and BLM or the Democratic party.

You've been somehow conditioned to believe that politicians have an obligation to comment on every random video you find on the internet. You should know by now they only comment on random acts when the example paints the opposition in a negative light. Follow Ted Cruz on Twitter for more.

All of those things are objectively true. But you have a problem with cause and effect. No one's ever said Trump is a racist just because racists vote for him.

Racists vote for Trump because he's a racist. I can give you a dozen examples of Trump being a racist and explain why this might appeal to racist voters, but what will happen is you're just going to come back to the contrived argument that I believe Trump is a racist because of his voters. So it's hardly worth the effort.
    and you apparently think that's a sound approach
    Men are lining up to dump in DMC’s mouth and he just lays back and takes it.

What a clown.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Karens, amirite?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    School choice would help greatly. Money follows the student so all schools compete for the students - would end this almost monopoly that public schools have over students/parents.

This pandemic should illustrate that to the millions of parents out there who want their kids back in school. They would then have the choice to send their children to places that took the effort to put in pandemic procedures - instead of being at the mercy of public school teachers who will get paid no matter what.
    Yep, school choice is one best solutions to one of the biggest problems facing our country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paid actors, amirite, par, SMH.

Thread Information