Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the haters, clutch on offense, clutch on defense... what else some of y'all want?

Extend this guy already, and ship LMA's ass out in the process.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAs more valuable in the trade market AND hes more expendable than DDR. Make a trade!!!

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you look at the 4th quarter and the OTs objectively you would agree that he missed a lot of crucial makeable shots, including a potential game winner. The charge was nice and so were the 2 consecutive free throws but I wouldn't call his performance cluth or great by any means.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    op is a bag of cawk eater

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ddr won the game but he also missed chances to win the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR was all about leadership tonight.. he dished so much passes esp down in the stretch when he couldve just went "tony parker - hero ball" like we all are used to. He was selfless, and he was FINDING his teammates.. he really is all about the team and 'WE'. I felt happy seeing him searching for his teammates and encouraging them and most importantly, helping them shine. I hope the team wont let him down. Really want the spurs to pull this thing around.
    Last edited by cascaders; 12-03-2019 at 11:52 PM. Reason: grammar error

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haters gonna hate, smh... enjoy Forbes playing defense...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade value ascending

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watch the Spurs extend him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade value ascending
    We wish,just earlier we were hearing reggie jackson and a first

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    25 shots to score 23 points. Dude is trash, but I'll live with it if he's stuck playing point. DeMar passing is better than DeMar shooting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeNono James tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's ridiculous, tbh... it's like ing about somebody's hot gf pointy elbows when you're married to a 500lb land whale.

I get the Forbes, Marco criticism, those guys are indeed .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. He was also there during the group hug for Lonnie.

Was LA even at game? He’s traded af. Just waiting for secret physicals to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haters gonna hate, smh... enjoy Forbes playing defense...
    I know this is a troll/funny thread in your style, but one of my fears is actually letting Demar sign elsewhere this next summer (not trade him but he feels offended and is lured somewhere) and then still being unable to add any FA other than Carroll/Lyles types. That would just guarantee them giving Bryn that massive deal (for him) just bc they got to retain some of their starting crew.... and bring guys back.

That would amount to gross incompetence by the new GM Wright.

That thread from DPG is still very relevant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR was all about leadership tonight.. he dished so much passes esp down in the stretch when he couldve just went "tony parker - hero ball" like we all are used to. He was selfless, and he was FINDING his teammates.. he really is all about the team and 'WE'. I felt happy seeing him searching for his teammates and encouraging them and most importantly, helping them shine. I hope the team wont let him down. Really want the spurs to pull this thing around.
    What game were u watching? Dude froze Lonnie out the entire two overtimes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this is a troll/funny thread in your style, but one of my fears is actually letting Demar sign elsewhere this next summer (not trade him but he feels offended and is lured somewhere) and then still being unable to add any FA other than Carroll/Lyles types. That would just guarantee them giving Bryn that massive deal (for him) just bc they got to retain some of their starting crew.... and bring guys back.

That would amount to gross incompetence by the new GM Wright.

That thread from DPG is still very relevant
    Hey girl, I gotta say I agree.

Imo, getting rid of bryn should be priority number one because I do expect them to keep bryn and even offer crazy money if demar is out of the picture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys are so easily fooled... If u really think DDR will lead us anywhere past the first or second round, u must not have been watching his performances in the EAST while he was in his prime... Dude is trash and empty calories... The team played better with him not taking over, and would have probably won by more if he wasn't playing... The eye test and advanced stats that show he is a career net negative player should be reason enough to trade IMMEDIATELY... Do we have to go through another season of failure? Wasn't his whole career enough?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey girl, I gotta say I agree.

Imo, getting rid of bryn should be priority number one because I do expect them to keep bryn and even offer crazy money if demar is out of the picture
    Yup.

Letting demar walk over the summer without an extension or a trade is gross incompetence. They would end up overpaying a worse player like Bryn. You know that Bryns 12:01 deal is coming if they cant agree with demar.

It sucks to not trust the FO but they have made so many bad decisions these past few years. If they dont trade demar hes getting extended like Aldridge. Frankly Id rather tank. Maybe I am spur of the moment blabbing but they need changes.
    Last edited by SAGirl; 12-04-2019 at 02:33 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse yet, they trade Walker as some sort of desperate win-now move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse yet, they trade Walker as some sort of desperate win-now move.
    didnt some say spurs were shopping lonnie to rid themselves of derozan ? Dear god i hope that wasn't true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys are so easily fooled... If u really think DDR will lead us anywhere past the first or second round, u must not have been watching his performances in the EAST while he was in his prime... Dude is trash and empty calories... The team played better with him not taking over, and would have probably won by more if he wasn't playing... The eye test and advanced stats that show he is a career net negative player should be reason enough to trade IMMEDIATELY... Do we have to go through another season of failure? Wasn't his whole career enough?
    Why are we even talking playoffs when this team is garbage? I'm not even saying DDR needs to be option #1, but it's ridiculous to harp on this guy when we have expensive contracts on guys like Patty, Marco, and we're even thinking of extending Forbes.

The only reason you would move DDR is if there's some superstar coming back (which is unlikely anyways). Otherwise, he's at least fun to watch, which is all you can really hope for when you're at the bottom of the food chain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are we even talking playoffs when this team is garbage? I'm not even saying DDR needs to be option #1, but it's ridiculous to harp on this guy when we have expensive contracts on guys like Patty, Marco, and we're even thinking of extending Forbes.

The only reason you would move DDR is if there's some superstar coming back (which is unlikely anyways). Otherwise, he's at least fun to watch, which is all you can really hope for when you're at the bottom of the food chain.
    Holy u have low standards if u think DDR is fun to watch... We don't need a superstar for him... I'd trade him for literally anybody, and we would be better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy u have low standards if u think DDR is fun to watch... We don't need a superstar for him... I'd trade him for literally anybody, and we would be better
    That's ridiculous. What's next, trade DDR and keep Forbes? get the out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

Letting demar walk over the summer without an extension or a trade is gross incompetence. They would end up overpaying a worse player like Bryn. You know that Bryns 12:01 deal is coming if they can’t agree with demar.

It sucks to not trust the FO but they have made so many bad decisions these past few years. If they don’t trade demar he’s getting extended like Aldridge. Frankly I’d rather tank. Maybe I am spur of the moment blabbing but they need changes.

You still following Kyle?

Thread Information