Page 129 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3944
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron signing for 2 with the option to opt out next season. Who's starting the thread? tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing time and role was always a factor, IMO, and I don't blame him. A great player deserves a significant role. I'm just surprised no one found the money for him. Chicago got a steal.
    Money wasn't really his concern. The Hawks offered $11 million a year. Would say [laying time and contention seemed to be his biggest concern but OKC wasn't even in the picture these last few days. I remember Memphis was on his list before the playoffs ended but they resigned Randolph and obviously Marc would start.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aminu for Ayres and a 2nd rounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard from a dark guy with bright hair that benches don't matter in the playoffs, that's true isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, even he did come here, it wouldn't make the Spurs better anyway. Pau would have been nice, but the Spurs have a great chance to repeat without him.
    Thing is, we've never repeated and it seems like we've always stood pat in offseasons after winning a le. We have a bullseye on our backs now. The Warriors will be better, Okc will still be Okc, Grizzlies are better, and the Rockets keep trying to make moves all while the Cavs are likely to get Love.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron signing for 2 with the option to opt out next season. Who's starting the thread? tbh.
    I'm coming home.

I'm Calm
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sign Bonner for vet minimum and get Baynes in. The band is back!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truely confirmed now. To the bulls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is, we've never repeated and it seems like we've always stood pat in offseasons after winning a le. We have a bullseye on our backs now. The Warriors will be better, Okc will still be Okc, Grizzlies are better, and the Rockets keep trying to make moves all while the Cavs are likely to get Love.
    Honestly, I'm satisfied with the 5 les. Sure a repeat would be nice, but it's whatever to me. Still, the Spurs have a great chance to repeat. If they don't, #5 is still there to appreciate.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyle Anderson looks pretty damn good, and another year of experience for Leonard, Splitter, Mills, Diaw, and Baynes is a plus. Gasol used the Spurs as leverage, but he did it to get himself less money, which pretty much proves he never seriously entertained the idea of going to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As many of us said, Gasol to Chicago makes by far the most sense..they offer him much more than the Spurs could, tbh..

Getting touches/having a big role is a huge priority for him..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People, do you ever learn? I mean seriously. It's the Spurs/OKC and then everyone else. No other team is a threat. Not even close. It was the Clips, then Golden state, then Rockets/Blazers this past season, they're pretenders. All of them. Just chill the out. We got Ayres. You can't teach his kind of hustle.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bron for 2 years? So if they suck he can bail again?

Anywho, we lost out on Pau. Big whoop.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People, do you ever learn? I mean seriously. It's the Spurs/OKC and then everyone else. No other team is a threat. Not even close. It was the CLips, then Golden state, then Rockets/Blazers this past season, they're pretenders. All of them. Just chill the out. We got Ayres. You can't teach his kind of hustle.
    Yeah, thank goodness for Ayers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, thank goodness for Ayers.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We better be on the phone with Baynes and Bonner right now. lol Let's get them back and then find a team to take Errors.
    Any team that can take Errors off the Spurs hands is icing on the cake for this offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bron took 2 years because the cap is going to be higher in 2016. Max money will be greater then than now. He's committed long-term to the Cavs. He'll retire there. He wouldn't dare leave again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    33 pages based on a pipe dream. Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea why people hate on Ayers. He did alot for this team last year. He definitely lit a fire under the other players ass when he sucked so bad they had no choice but to step it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahhhhh. Makes sense about Bron now.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trading Ayres would be a successful addition by subtraction, come on new Orleans aminu for that clown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mama there goes that man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Ding: From Pau Gasol (in Spanish): After meditating so much, I decided to play the Chicago Bulls. Very excited to live this new stage. Twitter kevinDing

Someone needs to tell Pau -- Phil is not the coach there anymore.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trading Ayres would be a successful addition by subtraction, come on new Orleans aminu for that clown
    Thought maybe they were showcasing Ayres for a potential trade when he started the game last night.

Then he st an illegal screen in the first minute and fumbled two passes out of bounds. Any provisional second round picks out there?

Thread Information