Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I also don't see how the polls could have properly adjusted for this change in turnout. Going from 9 million voters to 12 million voters is a radical shift in the electorate that no pollster will be able to pick up on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also don't see how the polls could have properly adjusted for this change in turnout. Going from 9 million voters to 12 million voters is a radical shift in the electorate that no pollster will be able to pick up on.
    Eyup. Trump won by a healthy margin, but there are going to be some fair number of "flip" votes and that will lead to a -2 vote shift for each of them. Pile on the new Democrats voting (esp the young wave)

ugh... many things breaking FOR Democrats, but it is maddening that one can't really assess by exactly how much, and if it will be enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    background:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP filing simultaneous lawsuits in both Texas Supreme Court and federal court to get Harris County's 100k curbside ballots tossed. This comes AFTER SCOTX already ruled against them on getting curbside voting shut down.

Seriously, anyone who still associates with a party that is this direct and shameless in trying to disenfranchise voters is a piece of . It's not just Trump, it's the entire GOP.

Federal Court Lawsuit:
    https://assets.do entcloud.org/doc...0-cv-03709.pdf

SCOTX Motion:
    http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Searc...8-d18c233c379b

completely abusing the court process by seeking the same relief in two separate jurisdictions
    SnakeBoy get in here and tell me how proud you are of your political party for trying to cheat by taking votes away from people they THINK are voting against them.

Tell me how much you think democracy is great, and how much you value freedom.

Fascist piece of .

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    background:

Also they want to claim that it's an abuse of the curbside voting option, but we don't know how many of the drive through voters would not have used the curbside voting option anyway. I know of a few people in SA that used it when they found out it was an option because they couldn't wait in line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP filing simultaneous lawsuits in both Texas Supreme Court and federal court to get Harris County's 100k curbside ballots tossed. This comes AFTER SCOTX already ruled against them on getting curbside voting shut down.

Seriously, anyone who still associates with a party that is this direct and shameless in trying to disenfranchise voters is a piece of . It's not just Trump, it's the entire GOP.

Federal Court Lawsuit:
    https://assets.do entcloud.org/doc...0-cv-03709.pdf

SCOTX Motion:
    http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Searc...8-d18c233c379b

completely abusing the court process by seeking the same relief in two separate jurisdictions
    Jared Woodfill is an ambulance chasing partisan hack and a piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that sucker sued on behalf of this hotze get to stop contact tracing in Harris county if memory serves

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I looked up his personal address and spammed twitter with it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SnakeBoy get in here and tell me how proud you are of your political party for trying to cheat by taking votes away from people they THINK are voting against them.

Tell me how much you think democracy is great, and how much you value freedom.

Fascist piece of .
    You crying again? Schools hospitals fl ga sd az.... lIloloollklkll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You crying again? Schools hospitals fl ga sd az.... lIloloollklkll

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think that sucker sued on behalf of this hotze get to stop contact tracing in Harris county if memory serves
    The fact they’re using this guy for a major election case is kinda a joke. They couldn’t find an election lawyer or cons utional lawyer to pursue this, they’re using a schmuckface PI lawyer?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact they’re using this guy for a major election case is kinda a joke. They couldn’t find an election lawyer or cons utional lawyer to pursue this, they’re using a schmuckface PI lawyer?
    Looks like he was some low level GOP party official way back when. Bad news is that they’re before Andrew Hanen

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Looks like he was some low level GOP party official way back when. Bad news is that they’re before Andrew Hanen
    Yeah I saw that, which isn't good. What is good is that Perkins Coie (on behalf of the DNC) has already filed as an intervenor.

I'd like to think that even a partisan hack judge like Hanen won't appreciate blatant acts of forum shopping. The Texas Supreme Court certainly won't appreciate that they're trying to cir vent it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I saw that, which isn't good. What is good is that Perkins Coie (on behalf of the DNC) has already filed as an intervenor.

I'd like to think that even a partisan hack judge like Hanen won't appreciate blatant acts of forum shopping. The Texas Supreme Court certainly won't appreciate that they're trying to cir vent it.
    Just gotta get through two days. Their TI application is set on the submission do ent for Nvember 21, although Hanen could always take it up earlier.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just gotta get through two days. Their TI application is set on the submission do ent for Nvember 21, although Hanen could always take it up earlier.
    Hanen set their motion for hearing on Monday, so defendants likely won't even have the ability to brief a response.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hopefully that case gets thrown out again. I’m thinking these Republicans know the Election Day turnout has a chance to be above average as well

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also they want to claim that it's an abuse of the curbside voting option, but we don't know how many of the drive through voters would not have used the curbside voting option anyway. I know of a few people in SA that used it when they found out it was an option because they couldn't wait in line
    "abuse"

Can't have people sitting down!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hanen set their motion for hearing on Monday, so defendants likely won't even have the ability to brief a response.
    Perkins Coie will file a response by tomorrow night.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Perkins Coie will file a response by tomorrow night.
    Doesn't he need to grant their motion to intervene before they can file a response?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't he need to grant their motion to intervene before they can file a response?
    Emmanuel Macron's draconian measures are due to be enforced until at least December 1, with people required to carry do ents justifying their reason for leaving home that will be subject to police checks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ meltdown

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    French fried fldren

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emmanuel Macron's draconian measures are due to be enforced until at least December 1, with people required to carry do ents justifying their reason for leaving home that will be subject to police checks.
    ChumpDumper wishes he could be this safe

Thread Information