Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what the , 1997-2017 never happened or what?
    The spurs used to be a proud organization that valued defense (well except from 09-11) and doing what it took to win. The past few years they’ve gone away from that and Derozan is a big part of that. Derozan and all his bad habits are like a wildfire on an organization you’ve got to put it out before it spreads even more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game should finally convince the spurs FO that you cant build your team around DeRozen. He's a second or third banana on a good team but not the primary on a middling team like the spurs. Disappearing DeMar just isn't worth his large salary any more. Let some other schmuck team give him a raise as he ages and declines (I bet he goes back to the eastern conf. or to the lakers most likely for less money).
    The season is over and done with. It was ever so slightly better than last years. There can be a silver lining to this. With no 27.5 million dollar salary choking us, lets find someone else more deserving or tradeable to give our cap space to, draft wisely (No fundamentally deficient players that take several years to develop) and make a trade or two and not get burned in the process. Lets use this years experiences/mistakes to build a better team next year. With a bit of effort it can be done, we have a decent foundation, now we just have to improve on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar DeRozan in his first postseason game every year:

2014: 13 points, 3-13
    2015: 15 points, 6-20
    2016: 14 points, 5-19
    2017: 27 points, 7-21
    2018: 17 points, 6-17
    2019: 18 points, 6-17
    2021: 20 points, 5-21

...29.7% from the field...

It’s absolutely uncanny in the worst way.
    he's always been mentally weak

Thread Information