Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Erik Prince - ooops! -

When you lie and lie and lie -
    someday - you will trip yourself up - when just having a normal conversation and then are asked a question and you aren't careful -

you just might trip yourself up and land in....

a perjury trap! (of your own making lololol)

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/08/...p-mehdi-hasan/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

where has Reck gone btw

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

where has Reck gone btw
    What would that reckoning be?

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I asked you if you follow him anymore.

Do you?
    Q

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trumps the worst “Russian puppet” to have ever been installed. Everything below sourced for your entertainment.

Trump deploys TANKS to Estonia as NATO builds up HUGE army on Russian border - Express, Feb 7 2017

Trump launches attack on Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles - CNBC, Apr 6 2017

U.S. Rejects Exxon Mobil Bid for Waiver on Russia Sanctions - NYT, Apr 21 2017

Trump to promote U.S. natgas exports in Russia's backyard - Reuters, Jul 3 2017

Trump Urges East Europe to Loosen Russia's Grip With U.S. Gas - Bloomberg, Jul 6 2017

Trump signs bill approving new sanctions against Russia - CNN, Aug 3, 2017

Justice Dept Asks Russia's RT to Register as Foreign Agent - Newsmax, Sep 13 2017

US 'to restrict Russian military flights over America' - Independent, Sep 26 2017

Trump signs into law U.S. government ban on Kaspersky Lab software - Reuters, Dec 12 2017

Trump gives green light to selling lethal arms to Ukraine - The Hill, Dec 20 2017

U.S. Punishes Chechen Leader in New Sanctions Against Russians - NYT, Dec 20 2017

Sputnik Partner 'Required To Register' Under U.S. Foreign-Agent Law - RFERL, Jan 10 2018

Trump says Russia is helping North Korea avoid sanctions - CBSNews, Jan 17 2018

Trump's 'energy dominance' strategy is undercutting Russia's influence and business in Europe - Reuters, Feb 9 2018

Trump looks to deter Russia, China with $686B ask for Pentagon - The Hill, Feb 12 2018

American General In Syria Confirms US Forces Killed Hundreds Of Russians In Massive Battle - The Drive, Mar 16 2018

Trump orders expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats, closure of Seattle consulate - CBS, Mar 26 2018

Trump vows periodical dispatch of US troops to Baltic states, step up air defense - Lithuania Tribune, Apr 3 2018

Trump opposes Nord Stream II, questions Germany - AA, Apr 4 2018

Trump just hit Russian oligarchs with the most aggressive sanctions yet - Vice, Apr 6 2018

Trump orders missile strike on Syria military targets - CBSNews, Apr 9 2018

Aluminum Stocks Jump As Trump Sanctions Target Putin Pal - Investors, Apr 9 2018

Russia ‘deeply disappointed’ at Trump’s withdrawal from Iran deal - Times of Israel, May 9 2018

Trump to NATO allies: Raise military spending to 4 percent of GDP - AlJazeerah, Jul 12 2018

Trump says U.S. ties to NATO ‘very strong’ - Politico, Jul 12 2018

U.S. to sanction Turkey for receiving S-400 missiles - Ahval, Jul 27 2018

Trump administration to hit Russia with new sanctions for Skripal poisoning - NBC News Aug 8 2018

Space Force Is Trump’s Answer to New Russian and Chinese Weapons - FP, Aug 10 2018

US Sanctions Chinese En y Over Purchase of Russian Fighters, S-400s – Treasury - Sputnik, Sep 20 2018

Trump hints at punitive action against India for buying S-400 from Russia - India Today, Oct 11 2018

Trump Agrees to Boost Pentagon's Budget to $750 Bln in 2019 - Reports - Sputnik, Oct 12 2018

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia - Guardian, Oct 21 2018

Haley Condemns ‘Outrageous’ Russian Firing on Ukrainian Ships - Bloomberg, Nov 26 2018

2 Trump Moves Cost This Russian-American CEO $2.3B - Forbes, Jan 14 2019

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has Q been saying about Manafort, Page, and Cohen? (the people we are discussing)
    ???

I have no idea. What has Q been saying? Do you have a readers digest version?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like someone got a look at det Mueller report
    TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA

lmao

now lets get the reverse SC to investigate the connections between the dem party and russia because there's plenty of evidence to suggest collusion with the reps of that party for sure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA

can't even quote the whole sentence.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lmao

now lets get the reverse SC to investigate the connections between the dem party and russia because there's plenty of evidence to suggest collusion with the reps of that party for sure.
    What evidence is that?

Now meltdown about not answering instead of just answering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao

Already happening. Huber is investigating the Clinton Foundation, and Horowitz is investigating the DNC/DOJ/FBI connections.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Already happening. Huber is investigating the Clinton Foundation, and Horowitz is investigating the DNC/DOJ/FBI connections.
    Actually they are not.

They are reviewing what the FBI did in each case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What evidence is that?

i don't have to answer nothing you ask of me but sure...

clinton speeches.... ukranian ties.... russian lawyer getting a pass on her passport while dealing with clinton lawyers and fusiongps, using an X'ed fbi confidant in steele.... and so ing much more it's insane. we'll see who comes out on top when all is said and done... you just sit back and stroke you ego some more in the mean time why don't you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

clinton speeches.... ukranian ties.... russian lawyer getting a pass on her passport while dealing with clinton lawyers and fusiongps, using an X'ed fbi confidant in steele.... and so ing much more it's insane. we'll see who comes out on top when all is said and done... you just sit back and stroke you ego some more in the mean time why don't you.
    "it's insane"

You couldn't tie those buzzwords into a workable narrative if you tried.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wow!

no one knows what that means...

but it sounds so illegal!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow!

no one knows what that means...

but it sounds so illegal!!
    i wouldn't expect you to understand anything at all tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What evidence is that?

I don’t think [Trump is fit to be president]. I mean, ethically unfit. Intellectually unfit. Curiosity-wise unfit. No, I don’t think he’s fit to be president of the United States. And that’s up to us to make the contrast to show that this president — while he may be appealing to you on your insecurity and therefore your xenophobia, whether it’s globalization or immigrants — is fighting clean air for your children to breathe, clean water for them to drink, food safety, every good thing that we should be doing that people can’t do for themselves. You know, I have five kids, and I think I can do everything for them, but I can’t control the air they breathe, the water that they drink. You depend on the public sector to do certain things for the health and well-being of your family, and he is counter to that.

But again, this is coming across too negatively. I don’t usually talk about him this much. This is the most I’ve probably talked about him. I hardly ever talk about him. You know, it’s not about him. It’s about what we can do for the people to lower health-care costs, bigger paychecks, cleaner government.
    (from linked wapo article)

I don’t think [people who want me to go after Hillary] will be disappointed. I think I will explain it, that we have to, in many ways save our country.

Because our country’s really in bad, big trouble. We have a lot of trouble. A lot of problems. And one of the big problems, I talk about, divisiveness. I think that a lot of people will appreciate … I’m not doing it for that reason. I’m doing it because it’s time to go in a different direction. There was a lot of pain, and I think that the people that supported me with such enthusiasm, where they will show up at 1 in the morning to hear a speech.

It was actually Election Day, they showed up at, so that was essentially Election Day. Yeah, I think they’d understand very completely.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/u...ranscript.html

RUMP: No, because it’s a very big job and there is a lot to do. And I would say that I would really start focusing — you know, we’ve done a lot on health care, and people haven’t given us too much credit. We have a lot of the different plans, the cooperative plans and other plans. Health care was terminated, and if the Obamacare were repealed and replaced — except for John McCain, it would have been, you know, he campaigned against it for six years, and then when he had the chance, he went thumbs down at 2:00 in the morning.

Um, but, I believe it’s going to be terminated, whether it be through the Texas case, which is going through the court system as a victory right now, because of, you know, the various elements of that case, you would think it would have to be terminated. But a deal will be made for good health care in this country. That’s one of the things I’ll be doing.

National security is very important and we’re fighting over — a very important element is the southern border. When we talk about drugs coming from China, the fentanyl — you look at the heroin and a lot of the other drugs, they come from — 90 percent, more than 90 percent — from right across the southern border. And unlike what the Democrats say, they don’t, you don’t bring trucks of drugs through the checkpoints. You bring trucks of drugs by making a right 20 miles, and a left into the country. They’re not bringing, you know, they bring massive amounts of drugs, and they do it because there’s no barrier, there’s no hardened wall that you can’t knock down with your breath.

So, Maggie, here’s the bottom line: I love doing it. I don’t know if i should love doing it, but I love doing it.

We just had a deal —and I was so looking forward to introducing you because it was very impressive. You know the whole — this room was totally, it was a sea of seats, we had the entire cabinet. They are very impressive people, and I had it all teed up and I said, “Where are they?” Right? I said, “Where the are they?”
    Interesting contrast between the two. One can string together coherent sentences, and one can't.

No wonder she is pwning him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They didn't know Manafort worked for Yanukovych?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    re-hashing january 2017 articles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad trombone

So much for "evidence in plain sight".