Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What differences does that make, she is an adult and players get hurt. What, women really are different? Ya think?

Dude, there is no logic at all in letting smaller/weaker people out on an NFL field if you don't have to. That makes no sense of any kind, it's actually stupid. A 230 pound RB running over a 210 man is totally different than running over a 135 pound female, but being a moron you don't get that.

Being stupid you can't figure that out.
    She's not a player. Nobody agrees with you. You're ing stupid.

She's not a player. Nobody agrees with you. You're ing stupid.
    Dude, stupid is thinking Dwight Clark was a TE. Stupid is talking about...one....game in a college frosh career to be. THAT is ing stupid.

Stupid, only a total idiot sticks women out on an NFL football field with giants bouncing around, how dumb is that? Would you want your mom or wife out there, of course not.

Stupid, a woman gets seriously hurt refing an NFL game...........watch what happens.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Dude, stupid is thinking Dwight Clark was a TE. Stupid is talking about...one....game in a college frosh career to be. THAT is ing stupid.

Stupid, only a total idiot sticks women out on an NFL football field with giants bouncing around, how dumb is that? Would you want your mom or wife out there, of course not.

Stupid, a woman gets seriously hurt refing an NFL game...........watch what happens.
    No, stupid is consistently putting your own families privacy at risk as you’ve shown you don’t give a about on this site.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    No, stupid is consistently putting your own families privacy at risk as you’ve shown you don’t give a about on this site.
    Someone should DM Judy about it on FB. She deserves to know

Unlike you/others they don't take this internet thing all that serious. And if Chris gets involved not good.

Someone should DM Judy about it on FB. She deserves to know
    Dude, trust me she couldn't care less. And what have I actually done, yep....nothing.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Dude, trust me she couldn't care less. And what have I actually done, yep....nothing.
    I'll buy it that should couldn't care less about you or her getting made fun of on a random message board, but I'll bet she'd care very much about her kids getting torn to shreds as collateral damage for your antics on this site.

I'll buy it that should couldn't care less about you or her getting made fun of on a random message board, but I'll bet she'd care very much about her kids getting torn to shreds as collateral damage for your antics on this site.

Here are my antics.

Avante....nothing worst than a sick ass pedo, ya shoot those sicko's in the head.
    ST......you pedo

Avante....love them old blues.
    ST.....that sucks

Avante....been a ton of NFLers run track
    ST.....who gives a

Dude, that really is how it is.

Being older than all of you I have seen more, experienced more, can talk about things most here can't and that piisses some of you off.

I'm not the one caring about what others do until they mess with me. Why do you care about posters to begin with?

Mason owns a custom made computer that Chris built just for him and he posts on forums that make this one look like church, trust me nothing said here would make a dent and he has posted here many times, he has talked to you before.

If you think anyone really cares about this silly you couldn't be more wrong. Dude, anywhere that allows posters to call others a a , a pedo won't be taken seriously at all. It will be me getting all you jerks all worked up which is a good thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBASpurs/co...kcom_so_toxic/
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-16-2019 at 07:16 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    ^ just keep poking the doxxing bear.

^ just keep poking the doxxing bear.
    Dude, do you honestly think anyone cares about some internet messageboard with a rep for being ed? Come on guy.

We have a 80 plus page thread by Spur that is nothing other than grown men....you suck, no you suck, not me, it's you, or no no not me.....now just how serious can this place be taken?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dude, do you honestly think anyone cares about some internet messageboard with a rep for being ed? Come on guy.

We have a 80 plus page thread by Spur that is nothing other than grown men....you suck, no you suck, not me, it's you, or no no not me.....now just how serious can this place be taken?
    There's pictures of fat old you and your family all over this place. You should take that a lot more serious than you are.

There's pictures of fat old you and your family all over this place. You should take that a lot more serious than you are.
    Dude, fat?

You do know all those pictures were meant to go on Leslies Facebook page, right? So it's pretty obvious nobody cared.

Let's see a picture of you, yep.....a coward.

I want to see that video of me playing the harmonica and dancing. And, I have one of me going out for a pass on my 70th Bday.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol don't act like you voluntarily put pictures of your fat ass here. You got doxxed because you're a ing moron.

Lol don't act like you voluntarily put pictures of your fat ass here. You got doxxed because you're a ing moron.
    Dude, don't act like I cared who saw those pictures, I knew where they were going. I have no idea how to post pictures here or anywhere else.

Now, let's see a picture of you, yep.....a coward.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Unlike you/others they don't take this internet thing all that serious. And if Chris gets involved not good.
    Lol! You dumb fat ! You’ve posted here roughly a thousand times more than I have since joining this site. You’ve made up countless personalities and you respond to every single insult thrown at you.....you’re the ultimate “take the forum serious” guy. Honestly, if you weren’t so pathetic it would be hilarious but after you’ve been outed as an obese, old, crazy man with one shirt, it’s just sad. I’ve said it a million times over the years, you make retirement look awful.

Lol! You dumb fat ! You’ve posted here roughly a thousand times more than I have since joining this site. You’ve made up countless personalities and you respond to every single insult thrown at you.....you’re the ultimate “take the forum serious” guy. Honestly, if you weren’t so pathetic it would be hilarious but after you’ve been outed as an obese, old, crazy man with one shirt, it’s just sad. I’ve said it a million times over the years, you make retirement look awful.
    Dude, why is it you never ever get anything right? OBESE......where are you getting that at? Try 5-7 160 pounds with a 32 inch waist as we see in my picture with Mason. OBESE?????????????

Stupid, at no time did I ever try to hide the fact I was in my 60's, so...outed? Dude, 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel.....come on guy.

Why is it you worry so damn much about anyone here, what is with that guy? And, everytime you drop him here ya come looking for Avante, hahahaha~~~~~

Go to that "Larry" thread and you'll see a picture of me standing next to Mason,(5-11 140 pounds) now where in the are you getting....OBESE...at? So why lie?

That is......OBESE.....really guy? Great shape for 70 years old and yes I could go out tonight and play football, just as quick as I always was, but.....not the same cardio.

Dude.....OBESE.........hahahahahaha~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-16-2019 at 10:56 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I have no idea how to post pictures here or anywhere else.
    And then posts a picture

And then posts a picture
    Blake, are you for real?

Let me slow this down for ya.

That picture was....ALREADY HERE...ok son, so just a matter of copy, ok? BUT.....I don't know how to take a picture and bring it here......that really wasn't obvious, really?

As you can see I am not....fat....ok dude. In great shape for 70.

When will we see a picture of you? Let me guess a coward.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Dude, why is it you never ever get anything right? OBESE......where are you getting that at? Try 5-7 160 pounds with a 32 inch waist as we see in my picture with Mason. OBESE?????????????

Stupid, at no time did I ever try to hide the fact I was in my 60's, so...outed? Dude, 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel.....come on guy.

Why is it you worry so damn much about anyone here, what is with that guy? And, everytime you drop him here ya come looking for Avante, hahahaha~~~~~

Go to that "Larry" thread and you'll see a picture of me standing next to Mason,(5-11 140 pounds) now where in the are you getting....OBESE...at? So why lie?

That is......OBESE.....really guy? Great shape for 70 years old and yes I could go out tonight and play football, just as quick as I always was, but.....not the same cardio.

Dude.....OBESE.........hahahahahaha~~~~~~~
    You fat triggered ! Lol!!!

Dude.....OBESE......hahahahahhaha~~~~~

What an idiot.

32 inch waist as you can see. 70 years old and in great shape. Bummer ya can't see those thighs, my best trait.

Now let's see you, let me guess a coward.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-16-2019 at 11:41 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    When will we see a picture of you? Let me guess a coward.
    this coward shtick.

this coward shtick.

Translation

Ok ok ok ok, you're in great shape. I apologize for that fatso silliness, ok? I can see that bicep beginning to bulge under your shirt sleve. The pecs tight. You got some forearms.

Look, I just run my mouth it's all in fun, ok? I look like and noway I post a picture, yep....a coward.

For the dummies here, that is....OBESE.

Notice all these cowards afraid to post a picture, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Translation

Ok ok ok ok, you're in great shape. I apologize for that fatso silliness, ok? I can see that bicep beginning to bulge under your shirt sleve. The pecs tight. You got some forearms.

Look, I just run my mouth it's all in fun, ok? I look like and noway I post a picture, yep....a coward.
    Lol "275 lbs of twisted steel"

There wasn't one second anyone here bought that. Everyone knew you were just a sad old lying begging for attention

Thread Information