Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I see a lot of Laker fans already licking their lips, but if I’m New Orleans I wouldn’t be interested in Ingram or Ball whatsoever.
    If Denver wants him, he is ours. We have better assets than anyone apart from Boston.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can comfort yourself however you want ...

We wil send them Two unprotected firsts/Zubac/Ingram/KCP

and they will like it ...
    Just like the Spurs were dying to take LA's trash for Leonard? I heard all the same crap about their leverage in the summer. Unprotected firsts would be meaningless on a team with LeBron and AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron and rich Paul playing chess ...
    Tell me why the Pelicans trade their franchise guy with a year and a half left on his deal for two massively disappointing young players and some more trash off the scrap heap?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell me why the Pelicans trade their franchise guy with a year and a half left on his deal for two massively disappointing young players and some more trash of the scrap heap?
    Massively disappointing according to you?
    this was called when he switched agents.
    And sure they can play hardball I Also head from you that KL wouldnt be traded without at least getting Tatum ... yet you traded hin without even getting Siakim or Anouby ...

Remember that.
    you were all full of piss and vinegar ...
    Last year KL wasnt repped by Rich and we did NOT have Bron ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massively disappointing according to you?
    this was called when he switched agents.
    And sure they can play hardball I Also head from you that KL wouldnt be traded without at least getting Tatum ... yet you traded hin without even getting Siakim or Anouby ...

Remember that.
    you were all full of piss and vinegar ...
    Last year KL wasnt repped by Rich and we did NOT have Bron ...
    Laker fans seemed to think Ingram was massively disappointing until this AD talk started heating up. He is statistically a pretty below average player and Ball is no better. Their trash prospects haven't taken them anywhere but the lottery since LeBron's injury. You do remember Leonard telling the Spurs trade me to LA right after he sat out an entire season right? And that wasn't enough to get a deal done even before we could condition on Ingram still being a scrub three years in. I also never said Leonard couldn't be traded without getting Tatum. I said the Spurs shouldn't have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love someone to explain to me why the Pelicans should be falling all over themselves to trade their first ball hall of famer in his prime who is under contract for at least 1.5 more years for a couple of lottery busts and more assorted trash from the Lakers grab bag of crap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans seemed to think Ingram was massively disappointing until this AD talk started heating up. He is statistically a pretty below average player and Ball is no better. Their trash prospects haven't taken them anywhere but the lottery since LeBron's injury. You do remember Leonard telling the Spurs trade me to LA right after he sat out an entire season right? And that wasn't enough to get a deal done even before we could condition on Ingram still being a scrub three years in. I also never said Leonard couldn't be traded without getting Tatum. I said the Spurs shouldn't have.
    yes that is teh same thing you are doing here ...
    these prospects are trash etc.
    Kuzma has been fine ...

TBH i dont even know if a trade will get done.
    Signs seem to point that way but maybe like Spurs, Nola will say anywhere but L.A.

I just enjoy the butthurt on just a potential trade ...
    if one does happen I will enjoy the ish even more ....

I lurked but signed up right after Pau trade ... if history repeats itself the butthurt will be immense.
    We saw what achilles did with a top 3 big what will Lebron do with one?!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What gamble would it be? Trade some crap players for a first ball hall of famer in his prime? It's not like New Orleans is going to be asking for LeBron.
    You need to tweak your sarcasm meter

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bum gets so bent out of shape ...nothing has happened its all speculation.
    Its like the KL talks all over again ...relax. Maybe he wont come.

IF we are being honest despite whatever faults Kyrie has ainge was the one that got a star for pennies on the dollar they have basically Sexton to show for trading Kyrie who may be overrated but is a star and proven clutch shot maker.
    YOu can argue Spurs got bent over a bit in KL deal but they got a playmaker in DDR
    and my guess is ainge will do hios damn best not to inlude tatum and outside of MAYBE jaylen Broen its really only picks that celts have outsiode for Tatum that is worth anything ...

You are bnnever gonna get fair value for a superstar.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would love someone to explain to me why the Pelicans should be falling all over themselves to trade their first ball hall of famer in his prime who is under contract for at least 1.5 more years for a couple of lottery busts and more assorted trash from the Lakers grab bag of crap.
    Because he will not sign an extension and they will lose him for nothing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes that is teh same thing you are doing here ...
    these prospects are trash etc.
    Kuzma has been fine ...

TBH i dont even know if a trade will get done.
    Signs seem to point that way but maybe like Spurs, Nola will say anywhere but L.A.

I just enjoy the butthurt on just a potential trade ...
    if one does happen I will enjoy the ish even more ....

I lurked but signed up right after Pau trade ... if history repeats itself the butthurt will be immense.
    We saw what achilles did with a top 3 big what will Lebron do with one?!
    The Spurs said anywhere but LA because the Lakers could only offer garbage. If Kawhi would have demanded the trade in summer 2017 before the draft maybe the Spurs would have done it to get the #2 pick, but instead he wanted to hold out for a year and then ask when LA had nothing good to trade. I know Laker fans think they're en led to other teams' stars and they don't get the trades they want because the rest of the league is butthurt, but maybe you should consider that your prospects are massively overrated by the media and haven't done anything to impress other teams' GMs. Ingram is three years in now and still hasn't shown anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bum gets so bent out of shape ...nothing has happened its all speculation.
    Its like the KL talks all over again ...relax. Maybe he wont come.

IF we are being honest despite whatever faults Kyrie has ainge was the one that got a star for pennies on the dollar they have basically Sexton to show for trading Kyrie who may be overrated but is a star and proven clutch shot maker.
    YOu can argue Spurs got bent over a bit in KL deal but they got a playmaker in DDR
    and my guess is ainge will do hios damn best not to inlude tatum and outside of MAYBE jaylen Broen its really only picks that celts have outsiode for Tatum that is worth anything ...

You are bnnever gonna get fair value for a superstar.
    Of course you're not getting fair value. That doesn't mean you trade your superstar for junk.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Spurs said anywhere but LA because the Lakers could only offer garbage. If Kawhi would have demanded the trade in summer 2017 before the draft maybe the Spurs would have done it to get the #2 pick, but instead he wanted to hold out for a year and then ask when LA had nothing good to trade. I know Laker fans think they're en led to other teams' stars and they don't get the trades they want because the rest of the league is butthurt, but maybe you should consider that your prospects are massively overrated by the media and haven't done anything to impress other teams' GMs. Ingram is three years in now and still hasn't shown anything.
    BS
    they chose to send him as far from LA as possible. and if we are beilevuing conjecture they asked for everything except Lonzo.
    Ingram has been a mild sdisappointment but has shown flashes.
    Just last week reports were Gm's were inquiring about him so apparently there are GM's that have interest.

Maybe rthey think liek Druss he will blossom elsewhere. Whatever. you arent a GM and neither am I ...
    But you sure seemed to be bothered by this conjecture.
    It will be okay
    Yall survived KL leaving Spurs will be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he will not sign an extension and they will lose him for nothing?

You guys were so convinced you had all the leverage last year with Kawhi. But your trading pieces sucked then and they're even worse now that you can condition on neither Ingram nor Ball improving this season. New Orleans also has 1.5 years until they could lose Davis for nothing. It's not like he is holding out like Kawhi did, so they're not in a rush. At the very least it would make sense to wait until the summer to get Boston involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS
    they chose to send him as far from LA as possible. and if we are beilevuing conjecture they asked for everything except Lonzo.
    Ingram has been a mild sdisappointment but has shown flashes.
    Just last week reports were Gm's were inquiring about him so apparently there are GM's that have interest.

Maybe rthey think liek Druss he will blossom elsewhere. Whatever. you arent a GM and neither am I ...
    But you sure seemed to be bothered by this conjecture.
    It will be okay
    Yall survived KL leaving Spurs will be fine.
    Why do you guys think the Lakers offer was anything worth considering? It would be like the Spurs offering DeJounte Murray and Bryn Forbes for an MVP candidate. It's not spite to pass on one of the worst deals offered.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

Maginka will have their bags loaded up by the end of the day

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

all waiting for the summer is gonna do is dissuade teams from trading for a 1 year rental when Kiwi bolts from toronto after the craptors flame out in the playoffs again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No point of getting excited. After seeing what happen with PG And KL I don’t get my hopes up for lol. But The NBA season is more exciting now than the playoffs that’s for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers aren't getting , can we stop this trash already? Lakers are bums, top to bottom, from ownership to their players. Just stop it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma and Ball to start with? LA checkin these s in on their Delta Airlines flights as we message.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA and all the franchises are complicit in stacking specific teams to maximize shared profit. That doesn't mean those teams will always win, but they'll hold the lion's share.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Maginka will have their bags loaded up by the end of the day
    heard this too ...
    Maybe why Lakers started zubac the past week to up his value dude dropped 20 16 with 4 blocks moved his feet well on booker when they trapped or in PNR last night ...but it was PHx but he has been playing well for weeks. Like poor man's MArc Gasol tbh.

again maybe history repeats itself.
    Smells like teh Lakers/Memphis trade

another factor bum is not considering is agent relationships.
    Just like Lakers let randle walk for nada sometimes, relationships with agents are big on why deals happen.

Cubes has been teh most honest owner on this.
    But if you read between the lines on how Magic/rob praised Rich Paul and Mav Carter ... you can see Lakers are playing the same game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what I dont get over the past few years yall niccas loved Lebron so much so, there was small, but loyal San Antonio heat contingent ...(before yall met in the Finals)

IF you really want Warriors run to end, yall should support Davis to Lakers. :Lebronin:
    Lebeon needs help he cant beat them alone ...
    KL ended any chance yall had of dethroning them ...

Let us do what yall could not ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what I dont get over the past few years yall niccas loved Lebron so much so, there was small, but loyal San Antonio heat contingent ...(before yall met in the Finals)

IF you really want Warriors run to end, yall should support Davis to Lakers. :Lebronin:
    Lebeon needs help he cant beat them alone ...
    KL ended any chance yall had of dethroning them ...

Let us do what yall could not ...
    You have already. We couldn't miss the playoffs 5 consecutive seasons.

Thread Information