Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma and Ball to start with? LA checkin these s in on their Delta Airlines flights as we message.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers aren't getting , can we stop this trash already? Lakers are bums, top to bottom, from ownership to their players. Just stop it.
    My boys told me your Mamma wasn't gonna give me some pussy, until you came out looking like me son

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do you guys think the Lakers offer was anything worth considering? It would be like the Spurs offering DeJounte Murray and Bryn Forbes for an MVP candidate. It's not spite to pass on one of the worst deals offered.
    They're laker fans. Being deluded is basically a prerequisite tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You guys were so convinced you had all the leverage last year with Kawhi. But your trading pieces sucked then and they're even worse now that you can condition on neither Ingram nor Ball improving this season. New Orleans also has 1.5 years until they could lose Davis for nothing. It's not like he is holding out like Kawhi did, so they're not in a rush. At the very least it would make sense to wait until the summer to get Boston involved.
    Slight diff this year: AD > KL > PG13. That means Maginka will trade anybody not named LeBron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're laker fans. Being deluded is basically a prerequisite tbh
    Did you say this before the Kang signed with us?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slight diff this year: AD > KL > PG13. That means Maginka will trade anybody not named LeBron.
    But LeBron is the only guy on your roster who is anybody.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No point of getting excited. After seeing what happen with PG And KL I don’t get my hopes up for lol. But The NBA season is more exciting now than the playoffs that’s for sure.
    This is actually how I feel ...
    But I enjoy teh butthurt this has caused in just a few hours ...
    Heard them on Sirius discussing it on the drive in ... Laker haters in panic mode ...is funny.

Also the Bron stans like Nick Wright and shay sharpe all giddy like its a done deal ...smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what I dont get over the past few years yall niccas loved Lebron so much so, there was small, but loyal San Antonio heat contingent ...(before yall met in the Finals)

IF you really want Warriors run to end, yall should support Davis to Lakers. :Lebronin:
    Lebeon needs help he cant beat them alone ...
    KL ended any chance yall had of dethroning them ...

Let us do what yall could not ...
    I actually would like to see LeBron ring again in LA since the Spurs contention window is dead and I have been a big James fan since he was in high school. James and Davis together would be a lot of fun to watch. But just because I think it would be a cool pairing doesn't mean I'd throw out the window the fact their young players suck and probably wouldn't interest the Pelicans when they could get better offers elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so tired of pussy primadona athletes dictating to the owners where they want to play. vast majority of these players have no pride and certainly no loyalty. AD is another like Kawhi, Durant, LeBron and the rest of them. what a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so tired of pussy primadona athletes dictating to the owners where they want to play. vast majority of these players have no pride and certainly no loyalty. AD is another like Kawhi, Durant, LeBron and the rest of them. what a .
    I don't see a problem with Davis telling his team the same thing Paul George did. I wouldn't have a problem with Kawhi doing it either if he didn't sit out the season in a hold out and avoid the team.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did you say this before the Kang signed with us?
    No, because you could see it coming from a mile away just like this AD

You're not deluded for thinking he wants to go to LA (he clearly wants - today's nba) you're deluded for thinking your trash "prospects" are a fair deal

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    d’angelo with the lakers= he a bust
    d’angelo in brooklyn= nah he never been a bust

spursfan logic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're not deluded for thinking he wants to go to LA (he clearly wants - today's nba) you're deluded for thinking your trash "prospects" are a fair deal
    It's not even about a fair deal. New Orleans won't get offered a fair deal by anyone. It's about the Lakers offer being a complete deal that could easily be beaten.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would love someone to explain to me why the Pelicans should be falling all over themselves to trade their first ball hall of famer in his prime who is under contract for at least 1.5 more years for a couple of lottery busts and more assorted trash from the Lakers grab bag of crap.
    because of klutch sports you dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see a problem with Davis telling his team the same thing Paul George did. I wouldn't have a problem with Kawhi doing it either if he didn't sit out the season in a hold out and avoid the team.
    it's like spoiled kids getting whatever they want from weak parents with no spine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's like spoiled kids getting whatever they want from weak parents with no spine.
    No, it's like talented adults deciding they want to work somewhere else.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    the spectacle of Kiwi bolting from Toronto to LA after they haven't won will keep other teams from outbidding the laker for a one year rental, it's obvious. Brow will be a laker whether its 10 days or 5 months or 17 months...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've brought this up before but the NBA has way too many garbage franchises. The Pelicans will literally never win . I don't blame AD for wanting out of there, there's no future there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because of klutch sports you dumb
    So because of klutch sports the Pelicans will be falling all over themselves to take crap in exchange from the Lakers. Just like the Spurs were last summer.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    thinking the pelicants will scoff at laker offer just so they can make a ty spurlike deal getting crap like mccollum and nurkic instead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've brought this up before but the NBA has way too many garbage franchises. The Pelicans will literally never win . I don't blame AD for wanting out of there, there's no future there.
    Fully agree. It's not like he's holding out, he's saying I'm not signing the extension so might as well trade me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's not even about a fair deal. New Orleans won't get offered a fair deal by anyone. It's about the Lakers offer being a complete deal that could easily be beaten.
    I agree, I'm speaking from their POV tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But LeBron is the only guy on your roster who is anybody.
    You're playing checkers again. Cap relief is real. We have several expiring contracts as well as cheap rookie deals that Demps could use in a rebuild. Did the Pau trade teach you farmers anything?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're playing checkers again. Cap relief is real. We have several expiring contracts as well as cheap rookie deals that Demps could use in a rebuild. Did the Pau trade teach you farmers anything?
    Is Jerry West running the Pelicans or something?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Cap relief is invaluable for small market teams.

Thread Information