Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's almost a guarantee her poll numbers will go up after this.
    I asked you how earlier and you didn't respond. How is an irrelevant politician like Hillary going to elevate Tulsi? She's not even in the race. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the assertions differently. I see it as Hillary saying Russia is trying to bolster her to get her to run 3rd party to act as a spoiler to the Dems, but not that Tulsi is in cohoots, but Hillary doesn't say she isn't also. Russian bots could bolster any candidate and possibly even coax someone, through polling numbers affected by bots, to consider running as a 3rd party candidate to get away from the DNC who will no doubt on TG to push Warren forward, as they did against Bernie. Maybe I'm wrong, but accusing a politician on your side of being a Russian plant is pretty egregious of an offense, and I'd be surprised if that what's meant by it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I asked you how earlier and you didn't respond. How is an irrelevant politician like Hillary going to elevate Tulsi? She's not even in the race. lol
    Your questions are hardly response worthy but since its friday I will humor you. Hillary Clinton is not even close to being irrelevant, and yes, she can get a story planted in the New York Times if she wants to. I still wont be surprised if her ego gets the best of her and she jumps into the game a third time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh submission polls

post any poll you want tbh, i figured providing you with a list of 20+ would be a good start. but go ahead and show me a poll that shows me where tulsi is really at instead of all these fake polls

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post any poll you want tbh, i figured providing you with a list of 20+ would be a good start. but go ahead and show me a poll that shows me where tulsi is really at instead of all these fake polls
    They're all bull , lite. Polls showing Gabbard winning debate and/or being top three, and the made-up polls don't reflect that. If your polls were the truth, the system wouldn't be trying to pile on Gabbard. They'd just leave her to rot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem primary would be such a hilarious show if Hillary ran i almost want her to do it lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see this waaay differently....

Hrc called trumps treason way before anyone else and she has been proven 100 percent correct.
    this alone makes her comments worth paying attention to -

she is basically saying putin is already doing bot campaigns to support gabbard - (this bears out on twitter/facebook already)

putin propping tulsi as a spoiler candidate makes perfect sense to keep his manchurian candidate in power

have tulsi steal just enough votes to make putin/trumps cheating draw less attention

tulsi has never mustered the balls to actually denounce putin

tulsi - whom i really like - unfortunately-

could have answered this hrc innuendo by denouncing russia/putin but the really really disturbing thing to me that tulsi did?

she attacked hrc using RUSSIAN talking points!!!

she read directly from the trumputin playbook in her response

i would absolutely put this round as belonging to hrc - whom no one likes - but she called trumps treason, she got royally ed by russia and trump and - russia managed to brainwash the trump cult so successfully -

that they still havent been able to break free - just read these cultists russian talking points here 24/7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The realest WW3 tbh
    hater called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh please. Hillary owns the out of creating the next jihadist sanctuary in Libya. She is the ing queen. You should really google that you tube of her cackling and gloating over gadaffi getting killed by the mob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hrc called trumps treason way before anyone else and she has been proven 100 percent correct.

she is basically saying putin is already doing bot campaigns to support gabbard - (this bears out on twitter/facebook already)

putin propping tulsi as a spoiler candidate makes perfect sense to keep his manchurian candidate in power

have tulsi steal just enough votes to make putin/trumps cheating draw less attention

could have answered this hrc innuendo by denouncing russia/putin but the really really disturbing thing to me that tulsi did?

i would absolutely put this round as belonging to hrc - whom no one likes - but she called trumps treason, she got royally ed by russia and trump and - russia managed to brainwash the trump cult so successfully -

that they still havent been able to break free - just read these cultists russian talking points here 24/7
    you obviously have no clue of fusion's script from when mccain ran... same old russian plot line!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no
    You have no idea if it does or doesn't.
    Conspiracy theories good now!
    Steal votes? You mean your candidate cannot motivate her base to vote for her?
    You never denied being a sexual

You like her but she's not as good as your girl Hillary.. #stillwithher
    Yeah, no one ever thought of saying those things.
    Or she's been posting here.

You, RG and Boots should team up and become the Three Re s. You're already the three re s but you'd get a formal proper noun as a name.

admitting your party can be played like a fiddle by Putin

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you obviously have no clue of fusion's script from when mccain ran... same old russian plot line!

you obviously subscribe to bat crazy conspiracies and reveal how stupid you are by doing so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you obviously subscribe to bat crazy conspiracies and reveal how stupid you are by doing so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah you're just a ing re who has too much air between your ears and not enough brains tbh. keep pushing that russian conspiracy though you ing nut.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

You have no idea if it does or doesn't.

Conspiracy theories good now!

Steal votes? You mean your candidate cannot motivate her base to vote for her?

You never denied being a sexual

You like her but she's not as good as your girl Hillary.. #stillwithher

Yeah, no one ever thought of saying those things.

Or she's been posting here.

You, RG and Boots should team up and become the Three Re s. You're already the three re s but you'd get a formal proper noun as a name.

admitting your party can be played like a fiddle by Putin

i dont have a party -

but after seeing crimes and evidence and treasonous behavior by this administration in plain view - and STILL

supporting the russian asset-

it is clear who putin made fools of -history will not be kind to you when you wake up from your brainwashing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont have a party -

but after seeing crimes and evidence and treasonous behavior by this administration in plain view - and STILL

it is clear who putin made fools of -history will not be kind to you when you wake up from your brainwashing
    russia, russia, russia!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont have a party -

SURE!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh please. Hillary owns the out of creating the next jihadist sanctuary in Libya. She is the ing queen. You should really google that you tube of her cackling and gloating over gadaffi getting killed by the mob.
    You think the Chumpettes haven't seen that?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem primary would be such a hilarious show if Hillary ran i almost want her to do it lol
    The funny part would be watching the Chumpettes do a 180 on sperm shielding for her, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all i want to know is who are they actually polling, how many in this demographic and how many in that demographic, where are the people from in the polls, etc? these DNC polls are straight up bull just like they were in 2016 and prior. a make believe platform is the embodiment of the democratic party.
    If you are going to ask that then why not of every poll ever released. Monmouth and Quinnipiac are pretty reputable tbh and the DNC was pretty transparent about the polls that they accepted. There couldn't be any overlap in people polled, they counted polls in early voting states like New Hampshire and Iowa and polls from the big news places like ABC, NBC, CBS etc. I'm sure they poll registered or likely Democratic voters.

She didn't clear 2% in any of them. That's remarkably bad. They even did her a solid by counting polls from weeks ago to let people like her make this past debate stage IIRC. Gabbard is barely even a fringe candidate yet acts like the DNC owes her something. I don't want to hear her when she doesn't qualify for the November debate despite the DNC releasing the criteria on September 22nd.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your questions are hardly response worthy but since its friday I will humor you. Hillary Clinton is not even close to being irrelevant, and yes, she can get a story planted in the New York Times if she wants to. I still wont be surprised if her ego gets the best of her and she jumps into the game a third time.

You've been saying Hillary is going to run again for years. It's not gonna happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all bull , lite. Polls showing Gabbard winning debate and/or being top three, and the made-up polls don't reflect that. If your polls were the truth, the system wouldn't be trying to pile on Gabbard. They'd just leave her to rot.
    how do you know those arent the fake ones?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll believe in polls when they aren't in favor of the dem party tbh. what were hillary's chances of the presidency the day of?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll believe in polls when they aren't in favor of the dem party tbh. what were hillary's chances of the presidency the day of?
    538 had her about 70% on election day

they had her winning the popular vote 48.5 to 45, she won 48.2 to 46.1

Thread Information