Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a notification that Demar and Jakob are playing today, we maybe trying to win this one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a notification that Demar and Jakob are playing today, we maybe trying to win this one
    Spurs bet not this up.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they really this stupid? The past three seasons suggest, yes, yes they are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they really this stupid? The past three seasons suggest, yes, yes they are
    Forreal and the suns are resting their main guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As of right now, we’re losing so for those of us who want the tank, looking good going into the 4th. Go Suns!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So really rooting interest today (and moving forward) would be:

Spurs lose. Pacers win. Whoever loses Wizards-Hornets makes playoffs via play-in.

Only way we lock in #11 without a coinflip.
    why would the loser of the wizards hornets game make the playoffs.....btw, the wizards won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would the loser of the wizards hornets game make the playoffs.....btw, the wizards won
    Because the Hornets now have a 33-39 record. We will too if we lose this game against the Suns.

If both the Hornets and the Spurs do not make the playoffs, and have the same record, they will coin-flip to decide who gets pick 11, and the loser will get pick 12.

The only way the Spurs do not have to win a coin-flip to get pick #11 is for the Hornets to make the playoffs via the play-in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because the Hornets now have a 33-39 record. We will too if we lose this game against the Suns.

If both the Hornets and the Spurs do not make the playoffs, and have the same record, they will coin-flip to decide who gets pick 11. The only way the Spurs do not have to win a coin-flip to get pick #11 is for the Hornets to make the playoffs via the play-in.
    it didn't matter, cause both the wiz and the bees were already in the playin games, just like us. So we would still have to use a coin flip if we lose, cause both teams are 33 wins and both made the play in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it didn't matter, cause both the wiz and the bees were already in the playin games, just like us. So we would still have to use a coin flip if we lose, cause both teams are 33 wins and both made the play in.
    It does matter, because the Wizards have 34 wins after beating the Hornets. Which is why I said the loser of that game--who has 33 wins--would have to go on to win a spot in the playoffs via the play-in.

If you make the playoffs via the play-in, you are automatically not in the draft lotto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw, as of now, we are getting GS, but that could change by the end of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am very glad Pacers won today. They were legit a team I felt would take a player wanted in the draft. Assuming the Spurs don't beat the play-in of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We caught a huge break in that two of the teams tied with us in the EC both won today. We’re only tied with CHA now, one coin flip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am very glad Pacers won today. They were legit a team I felt would take a player wanted in the draft. Assuming the Spurs don't beat the play-in of course.
    True, although Charlotte are a possible Sengun destination. They need a big or three. Although Jordan will probably pick Kai Jones or Isaiah Jackson instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coin flip with Charlotte for #11, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So scenarios now are 11 or 12 if they lose the playin

And 15 or 16 if the Hornets make the playoffs along with the Spurs

I have a feeling they'll make it in the playoffs, and hopefully the Hornets don't make it in either to get them the #15 pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coin flip with Charlotte for #11, right?
    Yeah, 11 if the Spurs win the coinflip, 12 if they lose the coinflip.

I don't think the Hornets will make the playoffs so it's pretty safe to say the Spurs will get 15 if they survive the play-in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only we had lost to sac the other day and also not had a fluke night against Bud. Ugh!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it’s certain now the highest pick spurs can get is 11?? If so, boy we probably could’ve been looking at a top 10 pick had they just freakin lost to the Bucs and or Kings!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it’s certain now the highest pick spurs can get is 11?? If so, boy we probably could’ve been looking at a top 10 pick had they just freakin lost to the Bucs and or Kings!
    Highest is 11, yeah.

One more loss would have just given the Spurs 11 without a coinflip. The Spurs could have ended up with 11 with even two more losses ... so, yeah, not too huge of a deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering the goal was always at least a taste of the playoffs and the boost it'll give the developing players, this was a good result. It'd be fantastic to get more percentage chance at a top pick, but that never was going to happen. Meanwhile, there's enough top players that second tier players will get pushed down. Teams will go for who they fall in love with, and #11 is a nice spot to catch someone the Spurs truly desire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call me crazy but today was huge for the spurs whether we end up with the 11th or 12th pick will get a good young player!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Law of Entropy...

This is why I call you spurgs bolded donks and blind eyetesters
    You see yer boy Pokusevski finish with a 29/8/2 game, 6 for 9 from three?? Are you excited to see him next year with 10, maybe 11, extra lbs of Serbian muscle?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep sucking marfan Demigod bruh

Still shot 33% overall and 25% 3pt and FLAMED OUT in the G league overall

Here you are ING in your hand over one game where Clippers TREID to give the game away and you dude is only playing because Presti was tanking

Im sure if some dopey GM like you spurgs looking at these myopic examples is willing to give up 2 future 2nd rounders this Off season

BYE BYE MARFAN DEMIGOD

not like Presti Drafted this dope, the team who drafted him coulndt get rid of him fast enough

Who is the 2nd rounder you Dopes are anointing this year and begging the Spurs to Blow a Lottery Pick on?

Looks like Sengun who moves like he has bolts on his neck has a game from 1995
    You haven't lost your touch.

Thread Information