Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no need to argue imo

it's public domain that Spurs are the best organization in Sports. Smart players will sign there, not to ring but to enhance their careers imo.

hopefully there will be fruitful international prospects in the next few years
    this. the Euros will want to come here, part of that is Pop's legacy, but the city is unique to internationals who appreciate it more than street s that want to shoot up strip clubs. I don't give a about those types anyways.

Finding another Robinson or Duncan will not be easy, that part will suck.

biggest threat is if illegals overrun everything that it turns into a hole with a third world economy, but LA runs that same risk as well.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, to be fair, no Free Agent has even really wanted to join the Spurs, even with Pop..

But ya, Pop is easily the face of the organization and the main attraction..I don't even think its debatable, tbh..
    Is Pop even really an attraction? I get the sense that a lot of players are possibly intimidated by Pop and they'd be too scared to "let him down" or something if they joined the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, to be fair, no Free Agent has even really wanted to join the Spurs, even with Pop..

But ya, Pop is easily the face of the organization and the main attraction..I don't even think its debatable, tbh..
    I think the primary reason behind that was because for much of Pop's career, the Spurs were overshadowed by the Lakers, and every AAU hotshot was infatuated with Kobe. So when they finally entered the league, playing for the Lakers was their dream, or at the very least, a big market.

Now, NBA players have no faith in the Lakers They understand how antiquated things are over there and know if they want to grow their game, that isn't the place to be, especially with Kobe on the roster, who we all know will play till 40 chasing records and that 6th ring.

And yes, Pop is the face of the Spurs Org. Hater spewing re ation as usual. Hopefully he waits until 2016 season to leave, after we (hopefully) have signed a big name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where's the meltdown?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Euros certainly want to sign up because of Pop... that's another area that will probably be gone when Pop goes away... most American coaches don't have the patience or job security to coach unathletic white guys that don't speak english, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't notice any meltdowns in the Spurs section by anyone who posts outside of the postseason. There are dozens of premature ejaculating anti-Spurs threads in NBA Forum on the other hand by several regulars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you want that beta male?
    because there is no NBA team that would rather not have kevin durant than have kevin durant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan and Pop aren't retiring if we lose this year... not a chance. Not even if we win tbh... Duncan is still beasting this year despite his age, no reason to think he's done until a few years tbh. We have another shot next year, absolutely. We went through the toughest path to get here and made it pretty easy all things considered, despite some rough spots.

The meltdowns are real though, because we know what happens to our franchise when things look good, bad tends to happen. If we win game 3 it'll be fine, even if we lose game 4. But if we lose game 3 expect another 2 days of chaos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these gots upstairs remind me of the gots who listen to the dumb napoleon when its proven he was a born loser, yet how many more battles and lives will be wasted continuing to believe in this face...

yet i dont know why they always come down stairs and get a bad reaction no sympathy from haters/gnsf/exiled posters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    game 3 Miami

should get enrique iglesias sing his hero song in front of the hero wannab imposter

Thread Information