Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's plenty of material in the report outlining repeated wrongdoings by FBI officials. again... there was no need for "The Unraveling" and the whole "They were out to get trump and made up to start an investigation" shtick. now, even though the report is pretty ing extensive, it was always going to fall short of those expectations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI isn't getting out of this with their hands clean, at all.

but the "hoax investigation witchhunt" stuff doesnt get much traction
    Nope. No secretive cabal. Just a bunch of law enforcement personnel used to little scrutiny not really following the procedures they were supposed to.

We concluded that the FBI's decision to open Crossfire Hurricane and the four
    related individual investigations was, under Department and FBI policy, a
    discretionary judgment call and that the FBI's exercise of discretion was in
    compliance with those policies. For the reasons described below, we found that
    each investigation was opened for an authorized purpose and, in light of the low
    threshold established by Department and FBI predication policy, with adequate
    factual predication.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is on his phone. It is hard to keep up just using that. I have tried on occasasion and it sucks. Cut him SOME slack.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team's r eceipt of Steele's election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI's and Department's decision to seek the FISA order. As noted above, when the team first sought to pursue a FISA order for Page in August 2016, a decision was made by OGC, 01, or both that more information was needed to support a probable cause finding that Page was an agent of a foreign power. As a result, FBI OGC ceased discussions with 01 about a Page FISA order at that time. On September 19, 2016, the same day that the Crossfire Hurricane team first received Steele's election reporting, the team contacted FBI OGC again about seeking a FISA order for Page and specifically focused on Steele's reporting in drafting the FISA request. Two days later, on September 21, the FBI OGC Unit Chief contacted the NSD 01 Unit Chief to advise him that the FBI believed it was ready to submit a formal FISA request to 01 relating to Page. Almost immediately thereafter, 01 assigned an attorney (01 Attorney) to begin preparation of the application.
    ready to submit a FISA application 2 days after receiving and obviously not vetting the Steele dossier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ready to submit a FISA application 2 days after receiving and obviously not vetting the Steele dossier
    they werent ready to submit an application 2 days later. 2 days later it was assigned to an attorney to begin preparing the application. theoretically, the vetting/woods procedures would be done during that prep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    they werent ready to submit an application 2 days later. 2 days later it was assigned to an attorney to begin preparing the application. theoretically, the vetting/woods procedures would be done during that prep
    Two days later, on September 21, the FBI OGC Unit Chief contacted the NSD 01 Unit Chief to advise him that the FBI believed it was ready to submit a formal FISA request to 01 relating to Page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll learn more about the hoax/witch hunt angle when Durham finishes.
    On to the next "WE GOT THEM THIS TIME FOR SURE" investigation. If my eyes roll any harder at that, I will need surgery to get them unstuck.

Safe bet:

It won't ing say what you seem to so desperately want it to.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Horowitz couldn’t question Comey because Trump like a spiteful idiot took his clearance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two days later, on September 21, the FBI OGC Unit Chief contacted the NSD 01 Unit Chief to advise him that the FBI believed it was ready to submit a formal FISA request to 01 relating to Page.
    ah, right. i think i was confused by the semantics. initially thought it meant that within 2 days they had already prepped and were ready to submit the app to the judge.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He is on his phone. It is hard to keep up just using that. I have tried on occasasion and it sucks. Cut him SOME slack.
    Seems I’m on his ignore list

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you were just completely full of when you said wait for the actual report.

rube

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

boooom!

comrade TSA will come in and e the football on something even worse than those truth nukes above!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Seems I’m on his ignore list
    Nope I'm just having a good time watching you try and find something to do a victory lap over.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nope I'm just having a good time watching you try and find something to do a victory lap over.
    Can you tell me what started the FBI investigation?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So you were just completely full of when you said wait for the actual report.

rube

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump claiming victory lolololol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ready for the lit crit.

There's bound to be derogatory information that makes TSA declare victory and e the football again.again
    Eyup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buried lede in this WaPo story: Horowitz has found that the Carter Page FISA warrant application had a proper legal and factual basis

buried lede
    WaPo

If it were true it’d be the ing headline of the article. You are so ing gullible.
    uh-huh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Can you tell me what started the FBI investigation?
    Papa D talking to Downer.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about with you trying to find something to do a victory lap over. You want to steer the discussion away from the fact the the OIG report just blasted the FBI for their FISA applications on Page. It's funny, pathetic, and predictable.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    do you have spurraider21 on ignore? He's already posted numerous pieces of the report detailing multiple problems with the Page FISA application.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Papa D talking to Downer.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about with you trying to find something to do a victory lap over. You want to steer the discussion away from the fact the the OIG report just blasted the FBI for their FISA applications on Page. It's funny, pathetic, and predictable.
    i just wanted to see if you dropped the dossier theory

Thread Information